Author Topic: is anavar even worth it?  (Read 24316 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: is anavar even worth it?
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2010, 02:23:44 PM »
anavar is good if you can get real anavar.....and most importantly..if you know how to take it...

bench

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2010, 02:43:51 PM »
its real HG anavar...
you are gay.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2010, 04:48:38 PM »
its real HG anavar...
thats good.......do you know how to use it?

bench

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2010, 08:44:11 PM »
was going to use 50mg daily x 6-7 weeks, along with nolva for pct and some creatinine thrown in with the cycle...  what else am i forgetting?
you are gay.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2010, 08:47:33 PM »
was going to use 50mg daily x 6-7 weeks, along with nolva for pct and some creatinine thrown in with the cycle...  what else am i forgetting?
congrats....you are the first person on getbig that has mentioned taking creatine with anavar........you are doing it right....

bench

dustin

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2010, 09:59:14 PM »
I used SPA anavar in 2002 and gained 20 lbs in 3 months of  solid muscle.  Stacked it with eq and was the leanest I've ever been.  Gains lasted well past my last shot and dose. I was using 20mgs per day.  I used IPs 15mg tabs a few years ago and same thing.  But I used 50mgs per day and the strength gains were very impressive.  It was just a great compound.  No side effects and solid lean muscle.  Again it took longer than most cycles with test, dbol etc.  But the gains stayed with me months after my cycle ended.  I've used winstrol before and I knew IPs var was var and not winny. 

^^^

What this muthafuckah said!

When you see fags running their mouth about gaining "nothing" from Anavar, this is the reason why! They're using pressed flour tablets from fucking UGLs. They usually throw in little to no fucking API in their product, just fillers and binders!!! The sachets and bottles are worth more than the actual product.

I've got some good UGL Anavar right now. Bought it for a friend of a friend (female) but he's left town and I really don't want to be selling junk to people. Probably going to give it a good run. It'll compliment the test/tren/masteron I'm running. I want to bust it open but I'm not sure if I should wait or not. Decisions, decisions... this damn thread sure makes it tempting though. Very appreciable, lean, maintainable gains.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 04:13:25 AM »
Im saying anavar causing cystic acne is almost unheard of.  Of the 30+ poeple that I know that have used 10 difference brands of Anavar including 3 human grade brands for legit medical reasons I've NEVER heard of any of them having cystic acne.  So you either really unlucky with shitty genetics or you had bunk shit.   ::)

Anavar made me break out.. true story. Try to get - that - through - your - thick - skull  :)

I’ll agree that acne with anavar is on the rare side.. but it happens with me, and I’ve heard of numerous other cases, men and women. Probably a genetic thing, everything is. What you are is an idiot wanna be know it all that really doesn’t know much outside of your own limited scope of reality/experience.

Your insistence one being right all of the time means that you’re an insecure dweeb :-*

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2010, 04:17:52 AM »
LOL..............you French homo shut the fuck up and quit harrassing me through PMs. 

I see you're not the only one - "he" has been PM-ing me recently too - making up little stories like saying I'm the most boring guy on Getbig.  ::)

Must have got in his head pretty badly if he's gone out of his way to PM me. Can't have been that boring.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2010, 04:50:35 AM »
saying I'm the most boring guy on Getbig.  ::)

Must have got in his head pretty badly if he's gone out of his way to PM me. Can't have been that boring.

You’re an exciting poster.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2010, 07:14:26 AM »

Anavar made me break out.. true story. Try to get - that - through - your - thick - skull  :)

I’ll agree that acne with anavar is on the rare side.. but it happens with me, and I’ve heard of numerous other cases, men and women. Probably a genetic thing, everything is. What you are is an idiot wanna be know it all that really doesn’t know much outside of your own limited scope of reality/experience.

Your insistence one being right all of the time means that you’re an insecure dweeb :-*

what kind of acne did u get?  how bad was it?  did u have acne to begin with?  were u running anavar by itself?  and more importantly, was it underground gear?

you are gay.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2010, 07:25:37 AM »
what kind of acne did u get?  how bad was it?  did u have acne to begin with?  were u running anavar by itself?  and more importantly, was it underground gear?

Don’t stress about it, odds are you’ll be fine. If you’re going to run it, run it.. If a problem arises, discontinue.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2010, 07:50:43 AM »
ok, but was it underground gear?
you are gay.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2010, 10:25:12 AM »
gh15 said not to rely on anavar because this isn't the 80's  :o

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2010, 10:31:37 AM »
gh15 isn't the most reliable person on here.... he would have everyone taking a gram of test.

i just want a side effect free cycle (hair loss and acne free) and gain about 8-10 pounds of solid mass...
you are gay.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2010, 12:40:38 PM »
anavar + primobolan is very nice

but the most expensive substances unless you get UGL

the only problem with UGL is the dosing unless you do it yourself

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2010, 01:33:59 PM »
the "only" problem?

most UG anavar is probably low dose winny.... if that at all.   why else is it soo damn cheap as compared to real HG var?
you are gay.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2010, 02:34:24 PM »
Look, if you're some guy that wants to blow themselves up with water retention and bloat up..and not train real seriously or get in your protein..you won't get much out of anavar. If you're a guy(like myself) that can train with a lot of intensity, then anavar will provide you the benefits of positive nitrogen balance which= more recuperation and faster gains. Also, you can keep more of the gains if you use it right. I can look like a God on anavar..but then I'm not like most people.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2010, 08:52:24 PM »
thats exactly what i want...

i do not want to lose my hair, and want a simple cycle...

if i use test, then i need an AI, and finasteride and more complicated PCT... the AI and finasteride both have side effects in their own right as well...  just too complicated for someone like me in my 30s who just wants to add a solid 10 pounds of keepable muscle.
you are gay.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2010, 09:31:52 AM »
thats exactly what i want...

i do not want to lose my hair, and want a simple cycle...

if i use test, then i need an AI, and finasteride and more complicated PCT... the AI and finasteride both have side effects in their own right as well...  just too complicated for someone like me in my 30s who just wants to add a solid 10 pounds of keepable muscle.

You have been saying this for about 3 years now worm.

I will tell you what i said from day one, "don't take steroids". There are no absolutes in this game and you're right about AI's and other meds causing more harm than good. You sound like a sensible guy, you just need to realize there is no "perfect" cycle that will give zero side effects. I have used more var than most people on here i can attest that when i was running real HG primo/var about 6 years ago i had serious acne and noticable bloating. i was running 600mg primo EW and 40mg Var ED. My strength was through the roof and i felt amazing but it was very expensive. I'm talking $12 an amp for primo and the var was like $4 a pill or something like that, top notch real stuff.

I think anavar is worth the money as long as it is the real deal. You can keep your fingers crossed but var will give you the same sides as any other AAS, it's not magic.

After so many years using AAS, i'd rather just run 500mg test year round and i bet you would be happy, but that's my opinion.

Good luck.

8)