Author Topic: is anavar even worth it?  (Read 24320 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
is anavar even worth it?
« on: May 05, 2010, 06:17:57 PM »
was planning a cycle in which there was minimal sides (specifically acne and hair loss), and a few people mentioned that adding 50mg of anavar for 4-5 weeks to a test 500mg x 10 week cycle was a good idea.

the question is whether or not the anavar would even be noticed in terms of appearance (not strength)?  any input  on this matter?
you are gay.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: is anavar even worth it?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 08:58:59 PM »
considering the price of it and that its not always easy to find quality and properly dosed var IMO its not worth it, I ran it once but for what it cost me id rather run something else
Thunderdome approved

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 09:43:32 PM »
Anavar gave me acne.. I stopped using it pretty quick. It was the cystic type of acne.. the same thing I get with deca if I dose it over 200mg a week.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:39:19 AM »
I did an Anavar only cycle a couple of years ago and the results were very disapointing.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 09:10:33 AM »
Anavar gave me acne.. I stopped using it pretty quick. It was the cystic type of acne.. the same thing I get with deca if I dose it over 200mg a week.

what does test do to u?
you are gay.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 12:43:17 PM »

I guarantee you it was not anavar.  I've used legit 100% anavar twice and it's an amazing fucking compound.  Strength, leaness went up exponentially and zero sides.  However, I stayed on it for 3 months. 

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 02:00:24 PM »
I guarantee you it was not anavar.  I've used legit 100% anavar twice and it's an amazing fucking compound.  Strength, leaness went up exponentially and zero sides.  However, I stayed on it for 3 months. 

tell me more,,, dose?  did u use it alone?  how many pounds u gain?  you loss fat too?
you are gay.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 05:04:23 PM »

X2

One of the best things I've ever used.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 05:24:25 PM »

Agreed

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 06:45:38 PM »
tell me more,,, dose?  did u use it alone?  how many pounds u gain?  you loss fat too?

I used SPA anavar in 2002 and gained 20 lbs in 3 months of  solid muscle.  Stacked it with eq and was the leanest I've ever been.  Gains lasted well past my last shot and dose. I was using 20mgs per day.  I used IPs 15mg tabs a few years ago and same thing.  But I used 50mgs per day and the strength gains were very impressive.  It was just a great compound.  No side effects and solid lean muscle.  Again it took longer than most cycles with test, dbol etc.  But the gains stayed with me months after my cycle ended.  I've used winstrol before and I knew IPs var was var and not winny. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 07:39:12 PM »
what does test do to u?

Acne wise? Nothing.. test has never caused acne for me at any dose. Test, dball, winstol = no acne. Things like deca, eq, anavar and primo have caused acne if I run the dose too high. Low dose is no problem.

Just because guys here have used anavar with no sides, that may not be the case for you. You will not know how a compound effects you until you try it.. so get busy. Low dose eq is one of the most effective steroids I’ve tried.

Yeah, well.. that’s you. I’m sure it was real anavar.. compounds effect everyone differently.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 07:39:59 PM »
Acne wise? Nothing.. test has never caused acne for me at any dose. Test, dball, winstol = no acne. Things like deca, eq, anavar and primo have caused acne if I run the dose too high. Low dose is no problem.

Just because guys here have used anavar with no sides, that may not be the case for you. You will not know how a compound effects you until you try it.. so get busy. Low dose eq is one of the most effective steroids I’ve tried.

Yeah, well.. that’s you. I’m sure it was real anavar.. compounds effect everyone differently.

Not it's not just me......it's everyone that's ever used legit anavar. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 07:44:31 PM »
Not it's not just me......it's everyone that's ever used legit anavar.  

Wow, you’re on a personal level with everyone who’s ever used anavar, that’s amazing..  ::).. moron.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 08:05:12 PM »
I love anavar, my favorite compound. Great for when Im cutting weight. The weight goes down but the strength goes up, and I got really vascular too.
shotgun on the team

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 07:07:28 PM »
Wow, you’re on a personal level with everyone who’s ever used anavar, that’s amazing..  ::).. moron.

Been in this game a long time twink.  So yeah I know more guys than you have hair on your balls who've used legit anavar and most of them have raved about it.  Problem is legit var is hard to come buy and therefore not many guys use it nowadays. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 07:55:44 PM »
Been in this game a long time twink.  So yeah I know more guys than you have hair on your balls who've used legit anavar and most of them have raved about it.  Problem is legit var is hard to come buy and therefore not many guys use it nowadays. 

My anavar is 100% real and high grade - I know for a fact. The women who used the same batch of hormone that I have did in fact rave about it, and they would know the difference. You are talking out of your ass and you're overly concerned about my balls.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 08:27:43 PM »
ok, sounds good.  i have access to HG anavar, its crazy expensive, but I wanna try this basically side effect free cycle!
you are gay.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 10:24:49 PM »
My anavar is 100% real and high grade - I know for a fact. The women who used the same batch of hormone that I have did in fact rave about it, and they would know the difference. You are talking out of your ass and you're overly concerned about my balls.

LMAO!  And you know your anavar is 100%?  Did you get it tested in a lab?  Do you have those lab results?  BULL FUCKING SHIT DUMBASS!  There is ZERO HG anavar available nowadays and I won't believe for a second your ass was using US pharmaceutical grade anavar.  There is absolutely no reason why anavar would give you cystic acne.  That is complete and utter bullshit. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 10:43:26 PM »
LMAO!  And you know your anavar is 100%?  Did you get it tested in a lab?  Do you have those lab results?  BULL FUCKING SHIT DUMBASS!  There is ZERO HG anavar available nowadays and I won't believe for a second your ass was using US pharmaceutical grade anavar.  There is absolutely no reason why anavar would give you cystic acne.  That is complete and utter bullshit. 

My hormone is 100%, I’ll leave it at that. You’re denying that hormones are capable of causing cystic acne? You’re an idiot. Plain and simple.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2010, 10:52:38 PM »

http://www.walgreens.com/marketing/library/finddrug/druginfo1.html?particularDrug=Oxandrin&id=639941

Looks like walgreens has it
OXANDROLONE 10MG TABLETS

Request a prescription now

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2010, 11:14:16 PM »
http://www.walgreens.com/marketing/library/finddrug/druginfo1.html?particularDrug=Oxandrin&id=639941

Looks like walgreens has it
OXANDROLONE 10MG TABLETS

Request a prescription now

LOL..............you French homo shut the fuck up and quit harrassing me through PMs. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2010, 11:36:25 PM »
LOL..............you French homo shut the fuck up and quit harrassing me through PMs. 

A French man named Tito?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2010, 11:45:51 PM »
A French man named Tito?

Yes he's from "Lyon" France after not being able to take the fast pace lifestyle of NYC as a stock broker.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2010, 01:47:35 PM »
I love anavar, my favorite compound. Great for when Im cutting weight. The weight goes down but the strength goes up, and I got really vascular too.

what was your experience with var?  how much did u use and what kind of gains did u see?
you are gay.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2010, 02:12:58 PM »
My hormone is 100%, I’ll leave it at that. You’re denying that hormones are capable of causing cystic acne? You’re an idiot. Plain and simple.

Im saying anavar causing cystic acne is almost unheard of.  Of the 30+ poeple that I know that have used 10 difference brands of Anavar including 3 human grade brands for legit medical reasons I've NEVER heard of any of them having cystic acne.  So you either really unlucky with shitty genetics or you had bunk shit.   ::)