Author Topic: TRULY a Great Type of LEG PRESS  (Read 12214 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: TRULY a Great Type of LEG PRESS
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2010, 09:52:38 PM »
plz post more sev pics, I am loving him in that polo and kahki shorts, so confident, so sexy, luv it!!
TEAM Nasser

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2010, 09:52:48 PM »
So now you've changed your stance? Before you were arguing with me constantly how great machines were.

My argument was for using new equipment over buying old ass donated equipment, Joe.  Had nothing to do with freeweights and machines.  Using freeweights is my personal preference.  At my high school, we didn't have any machines whatsoever but just barbells, dumbbells, cages, and benches so that's how I was taught.

In addition, its much cheaper to equip a facility with free weights than it is with machines and freeweights obviously last much longer
A

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2010, 09:57:50 PM »

My argument was for using new equipment over buying old ass donated equipment, Joe.  Had nothing to do with freeweights and machines.  Using freeweights is my personal preference.  At my high school, we didn't have any machines whatsoever but just barbells, dumbbells, cages, and benches so that's how I was taught.

In addition, its much cheaper to equip a facility with free weights than it is with machines and freeweights obviously last much longer

Yea, you went to high school ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2010, 10:05:14 PM »
Yea, you went to high school ??? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

If you're trying to act like Keith, you're going to have to gain about 700 pounds at least.... ::)
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2010, 10:32:21 PM »
Melvin used free weights because that was all his poor high school had. That is what he was taught so that is what he believes. Yep, about par for our resident expert in bodybuilding, equipment, training and gyms. Did I forget business expert?

BTW, Melvin, why did you crop off your calf in this photo? Is that the one with the lump on it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2010, 10:38:08 PM »
Melvin used free weights because that was all his poor high school had. That is what he was taught so that is what he believes. Yep, about par for our resident expert in bodybuilding, equipment, training and gyms. Did I forget business expert?

BTW, Melvin, why did you crop off your calf in this photo? Is that the one with the lump on it?

MMmm, hate to take defense of Goodrum, but my gym will have little if any "machines". It's not a matter of what you can afford it's a matter of what works best. High School gyms are usually for athletic purposes, machines serve very little if ANY purpose for athletes. Get off your machine high-horse Vince.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2010, 10:44:41 PM »
Coach, you can call your facility a gym but what are you doing on a bodybuilding board if you don't cater to them?

I would take those ropes, balls, bands and other rubbish and toss them in the dump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2010, 10:50:08 PM »
Coach, you can call your facility a gym but what are you doing on a bodybuilding board if you don't cater to them?

I would take those ropes, balls, bands and other rubbish and toss them in the dump.

How about this Vince, I'd be willing to bet you I can turn out a better conditioned, stronger, faster athlete  with my "balls, bands and ropes" than you can with your machines. In other words, my little facility can produce better results than your big facility.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2010, 10:53:50 PM »
I am a former PE teacher so am not impressed with what you write. So what? I have never accepted that gym instructors and many teachers are professional people. Good luck with your ropes and gadgets. People are stupid when it comes to exercise so you should do okay.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2010, 10:56:38 PM »

Fuck you are narrow minded old fuck. Sorryyy.  :D But you are.  >:(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2010, 11:00:40 PM »

Still a bodybuilder at heart, still keep up with it. Hard to get away from after 35 years of being in it. That being said 15-20 years ago I expanded my horizons into strength and conditioning and athletic performance.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: May 10, 2010, 11:01:25 PM »
Fuck you are narrow minded old fuck. Sorryyy.  :D But you are.  >:(

Extremely narrow minded.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2010, 11:12:08 PM »
Not at all narrow minded. I just don't jump on the balls and bands bandwagon because I don't use those gimmicks. Interesting that a musclehead would use ropes, etc. Then again, maybe not!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2010, 11:16:45 PM »
Not at all narrow minded. I just don't jump on the balls and bands bandwagon because I don't use those gimmicks. Interesting that a musclehead would use ropes, etc. Then again, maybe not!

I know a gimmick when I see it, Chain, jump bands, ropes...not gimmicks. My offer stands.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2010, 12:35:45 AM »

Goodrum why do try so hard to try and convince everyone you lift weight.  You have NO muscle.  None.  You have lost weight and the only muscle you see is what nature gave you.  You have no muscles built from lifting.  NONE.  We are not stupid like Vissy and the others who live in your apartment complex.  You forget, there are some of us who in the real world lifted weights and actually trained.  You would at least have a small amount of built muscle if you trained halfway serious with free weights.  And before you try and convince us that unzipping Vissy pants and jerking off his cock is all the arm work you need, you still don't have the tone or size even from doing all the reps you do with him.
No Worries 4 me

io856

« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2010, 02:55:05 AM »
Yea you lift weights ??? ::) ::) ::) ::)
hahaha look at that woman in the background... she cannot contain herself!!!!

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2010, 07:08:57 AM »

You confuse me. First you say you would toss all free-weights in the ocean then you come around and bash and silly gimmicks like a true gym-goer should. Personally, I think machines are great, just shouldn't be the meat and potatoes of a weight lifting session. You made it sound like they are the end all be all with your earlier comment.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2010, 07:18:05 AM »
A leg press is an expensive excuse for not squatting.