Author Topic: OVEREEM DESTROYS ROGERS!  (Read 16073 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: OVEREEM DESTROYS ROGERS!
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2010, 12:59:16 PM »
Fedor needs to take the UFC HW approach and fake an illness!  :-X

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2010, 01:17:07 PM »
Fedor needs to take the UFC HW approach and fake an illness!  :-X

Looks like we will have on less worthless poster here any minute now ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Besides, Even if Brock was faking it, he's fighting Carwin anyways ::)

Not sure why you keep bringing this one up all the time.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2010, 05:38:20 PM »
He makes "little mistakes"?  Have you seen any of his fights?  He makes a lot of mistakes and often finds himself in trouble.  Look at his most recent fight with a 2nd tier fighter Brett Rodgers.  Brett did real damage to him Fedor.  Overeem, on the other hand, destroyed Brett without so much as a scratch.

Guys that make few mistakes are fighters like GSP and Anderson.  They dominate most of their fights and come out unscathed.

Fedor needs to get his ass in the UFC and fight some real opponents, instead of the hand fed cans he's been fighting over the last few years.

Let's see if he dodges Alistar now ::)

Anderson and GSP? You do realize those 2 always have the size, height, and reach advantage in every fight right? They also cut mad weight to beat up smaller fighters while Fedor is 233lbs fighting 6'5" 280lb+ monsters with legit skills. I dont give a fuck if the bigger guys like Rogers and Arlovski arent as "skilled" as the smaller guys, bottom line is they hit 100X harder, so therefore theres a way higher risk of getting KTFO in violent fashion at HW fighting those kind of guys.

Theres a big difference in GSP throwing around little Dan Hardy for 5 rounds than a guy like Brett Rogers or Semmy Schilt (6'11"!!!) charging at you throwing fight ending bombs. Lets see how GSP does against guys with 50 or even 100lbs on him that hit hard enough to knock over a telephone poll.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2010, 05:47:49 PM »
suckmymuscle

allistar-crocop wasnt k1, and mirko took 3 hard knees to the groin from overeem, like to see you fake that pain.

alistar's punches are very similar to choi's, precise striking, good reach but soft as a baby's ass, doesnt have a knock out punch. who did he knock out so far? can only recall badr hari (well known for his glass chin)
forget about it, fedor will most likely knock out overeem standing, alistar cant punch a hole in butter, you seen his punches against brett on the ground, no power at all, fedor puts guys to sleep, overeem not yet

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2010, 06:41:00 PM »
The guy with the monkey doing push ups in his avatar knows exactly what he's talking about.

The rest of you are going to be eating your words when Fedor beats Overeem by g+p TKO in the first round.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2010, 10:39:48 AM »
Anderson and GSP? You do realize those 2 always have the size, height, and reach advantage in every fight right? They also cut mad weight to beat up smaller fighters while Fedor is 233lbs fighting 6'5" 280lb+ monsters with legit skills. I dont give a fuck if the bigger guys like Rogers and Arlovski arent as "skilled" as the smaller guys, bottom line is they hit 100X harder, so therefore theres a way higher risk of getting KTFO in violent fashion at HW fighting those kind of guys.

Theres a big difference in GSP throwing around little Dan Hardy for 5 rounds than a guy like Brett Rogers or Semmy Schilt (6'11"!!!) charging at you throwing fight ending bombs. Lets see how GSP does against guys with 50 or even 100lbs on him that hit hard enough to knock over a telephone poll.

Have you seen any of the interviews?  Read any of the articles?  I have news for you my friend.  Hardy is a lot bigger than GSP.  As was the Pitbull.  And he pwned them both.  Anserson has already fought at 205 twice and dominated both times.  But, this whole size thing is irrelevant.  If Fedor wants to be considered the best heavyweight, then he needs to fight heavyweights.  If not, he could simply lose that unsightly gut and become a LHW ::)

w

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2010, 11:20:04 AM »
Don Frye helped me build that additon on my house and told me how to change the catalytic converter in my car.

Don Frye helped me file my taxes too.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2010, 11:30:21 AM »
Have you seen any of the interviews?  Read any of the articles?  I have news for you my friend.  Hardy is a lot bigger than GSP.  As was the Pitbull.  And he pwned them both.  Anserson has already fought at 205 twice and dominated both times.  But, this whole size thing is irrelevant.  If Fedor wants to be considered the best heavyweight, then he needs to fight heavyweights.  If not, he could simply lose that unsightly gut and become a LHW ::)

If he lost his gut, he might even make middleweight.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2010, 11:34:53 AM »
Don Frye helped me build that additon on my house and told me how to change the catalytic converter in my car.

Don Frye helped me file my taxes too.

I call bullshit..Don Frye is to much a man to even think about putting a catalytic converter on a car... :)
DAWG

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2010, 10:30:50 PM »

pwned both of them by taking them down and humping their leg for 5 rounds?? (so called 'active lay+pray') Cmon get real here Fedor knocks people the fuck out.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2010, 10:51:16 PM »
pwned both of them by taking them down and humping their leg for 5 rounds?? (so called 'active lay+pray') Cmon get real here Fedor knocks people the fuck out.

Fedor fights people way below his 'supposed' talent level too....

Just to put things in perspective, Fedor struggled with Rodgers for a couple of rounds, and Overeem put him out in the beginning of the first round without there being a scratch on Overeem.

Arvloski was getting the better of Fedor until Arvloski made a mistake.
Bigfoot Silva just dominated Arvloski.

Case closed.

Fedor has been exposed.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2010, 09:30:21 AM »

Wait, first address you original point that all the guys that GSP and Anderson fight are way smaller than them.  As it turns out, you were wrong.  You should admit when you are wrong.  It gives you more credibility.

Now, as for "humping their legs for 5 rounds", you do know that GSP tore a groin muscle in the Thiago fight right?  He still managed to totally dominate the much bigger opponent.  And as for KOing people, you should watch more Anderson fights.  It's a thing of beauty.  And, both GSP & Anderson usually come out of fights unscathed. 

The only reason Fedor wins with spectacular fashion, is that he is a good fighter who is going up against a bunch of cans.  It's that simple.
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2010, 01:04:39 PM »

Just to put things in perspective, Fedor struggled with Rodgers for a couple of rounds, and Overeem put him out in the beginning of the first round without there being a scratch on Overeem.

Case closed.

Fedor has been exposed.

More MMA mathmatics at work here.  X knocked Y out at the beginning of round 2, Z beat Y in round 1- therefore Z is much better than X and Y is overrrated.  ::)

Why stop there? The guy who beat Cote a few weeks ago did so without going to a decision. Silva took Cote into the final round before he tripped over his own foot and tore his acl. As a result, Silva would lost to that other guy and Cote is a can.

Is that about right?

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2010, 01:46:42 PM »
What is Overeem's bodyweight?
S

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2010, 03:17:27 PM »

Case closed.

Fedor has been exposed.

the fedor/rodgers fight didn't last a couple rounds ::)

mma math is for tuf noobs, which we all know is what you are

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2010, 09:16:12 PM »

E

Go put in your ZUFFA OWNED PRIDE DVD's and calm down.

It didn't go two rounds? Hmmmmmm http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Brett-Rogers-16048

Loss      Fedor Emelianenko      TKO (Punches)      Strikeforce / M-1 Global - Fedor vs. Rogers      11/7/2009     2     1:48

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2010, 09:21:18 PM »
More MMA mathmatics at work here.  X knocked Y out at the beginning of round 2, Z beat Y in round 1- therefore Z is much better than X and Y is overrrated.  ::)

Why stop there? The guy who beat Cote a few weeks ago did so without going to a decision. Silva took Cote into the final round before he tripped over his own foot and tore his acl. As a result, Silva would lost to that other guy and Cote is a can.

Is that about right?

Cote had two knee surgeries after the Silva fight and this was his first fight back....no comparison and MMA math does not work in this instance ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2010, 10:03:53 PM »

Case closed.

Fedor has been exposed.

Mindspin, you do realize that Fedor plays possum with his opponents right?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2010, 10:31:00 PM »
Mindspin, you do realize that Fedor plays possum with his opponents right?

Playing possum is different then getting you ass handed to you and having your face bloodied.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2010, 09:11:25 AM »

It didn't go two rounds? Hmmmmmm http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Brett-Rogers-16048

Loss      Fedor Emelianenko      TKO (Punches)      Strikeforce / M-1 Global - Fedor vs. Rogers      11/7/2009     2     1:48

hahhahah!!  gayboy Earl pwned again!  Earl, you need to stick to stuff you know about like how many centimeters Leverone's butthole can dilate :D
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2010, 10:35:55 AM »

I don't think of a minute or 2 into the second round as a "couple rounds"

with your "logic" maybe fujita should get a title shot since he came closer than anybody to beating fedor ::) ::) ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2010, 10:38:07 AM »
hahhahah!!  gayboy Earl pwned again!  Earl, you need to stick to stuff you know about like how many centimeters Leverone's butthole can dilate :D

look above, i just owned your boyfriend yet again

and it takes a gay boy to even think of such a disgusting thought as a mans butthole dilating ???

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2010, 11:30:57 AM »
I don't think of a minute or 2 into the second round as a "couple rounds"

with your "logic" maybe fujita should get a title shot since he came closer than anybody to beating fedor ::) ::) ::)

E

That is the best excuse you could come up with. Seriously?

The fight ended in the SECOND ROUND. That is undeniable.

I would have more respect for your postings if you just admitted you were wrong.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2010, 11:44:33 AM »
That is the best excuse you could come up with. Seriously?

The fight ended in the SECOND ROUND. That is undeniable.

I would have more respect for your postings if you just admitted you were wrong.

you said a "couple rounds" like it was a long fight

nobody came closer to beating fedor than fujita, do you see how stupid it is to say rogers came close to beating fedor because he landed one punch on his nose and it went a "couple rounds" ::)

i would have more respect for you if you admitted to being a tuf noob and ufc guy :P

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2010, 11:52:18 AM »

E

You said it....not me.

I let you slide on this one...it's so blatant it's not even worth arguing about.