Author Topic: Who the fuck does this guy think he is?  (Read 3729 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Who the fuck does this guy think he is?
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2010, 06:50:29 AM »
No it won't.  Not at all.

The Dems will continue their usual "the GOP wants to take your govt benes away" and the country could literally be in flames and those greedy pigs will still vote RAT regardless.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2010, 06:53:50 AM »
No it won't.  Not at all.

The Dems will continue their usual "the GOP wants to take your govt benes away" and the country could literally be in flames and those greedy pigs will still vote RAT regardless.

The only way I see the Dems winning next time around is if they sway the independents.  And the Dems seem to just keep burying themselves.  Look at the recent results with Spector and Paul.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2010, 06:59:18 AM »
IDK Skip - I really have almost zero faith left in the average American citizen. 

For fucks sake, I have 15 story mosque going up near me in WTC and thje planning board gave it the ok and many NY'ers are ok with it. 

We have only ourselves to blame for our decline. 

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2010, 07:24:00 AM »
Calderon, I just listened to some of his shit speaking here.  I'm not sure I've ever listened to a foreigner giving this kind of platform to tell America what they should and shouldn't do ::) Now I don't have a problem when these guys voice their bitches at the UN or with some private institution that invited them, but for this guy to stand up in the capital and tell us what we need to do?  Really mutherfuker? I swear to fuck he should have had his ass drop kicked back over the border.  Now who in the fuck set this shit up?

Felipe, go fuck yourself you sack of dog shit.
Hope and Change man... This is the change we were supposed to believe in.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2010, 07:37:29 AM »
IDK Skip - I really have almost zero faith left in the average American citizen. 

For fucks sake, I have 15 story mosque going up near me in WTC and thje planning board gave it the ok and many NY'ers are ok with it. 

We have only ourselves to blame for our decline. 

You could very well be right.  There's no science in predicting the future.  Besides, I just realized I gave a bad example as independents often can't vote in primaries.

Doh!  I owned myself...I won't recover.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 11:44:13 AM »

This is just downright disgusting.  To top it all off, they were also apologizing to the Chinese for the AZ law.  Who in their right fucking mind would apologize to a brutal communist regime.  Unfucking real!

Completely agree.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2010, 04:22:22 AM »
Jag, what I said is spot on, if you don't like it, go fuck yourself along with Felipe.

Uh-oh, ...Looks like someone is having her his period.  :-X
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2010, 04:37:02 AM »
No, it looks like Hugo is sick of your nonsense. 

How about if ZERO came to Canada, was wined and dined, and started bashing and trashing Canada from your capital? 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2010, 04:42:57 AM »
No, it looks like Hugo is sick of your nonsense. 

How about if ZERO came to Canada, was wined and dined, and started bashing and trashing Canada from your capital? 

Was he bashing and trashing the USA?

Nobody seemed to have a problem when Obama went over to germany and told germans they needed to support America more in the war on terror. You didn't seem to have a problem when Reagan told Gorbachev to "tear down this wall" so stop with the hypocrisy already.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2010, 04:48:18 AM »
Are you freaking kidding me? 

You have the balls to compare Caldorone"s lying and distortions about our dealing with illegal invaders from his nation to Reagan trying to end communism? 

Additionally, many of us had a huge problem with the world apology tour ZERO went on.  And what did it get us?  Nothing but laughter.  The man is a complete traitor and dirtbag.  ZERO went to Europe to apologize for our nation, not stand up for it. 

If you cant understand the difference between what Kenyan-in-Chief did in Europe and Reagan, than you are beyond help.