Author Topic: Who the fuck does this guy think he is?  (Read 3727 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Who the fuck does this guy think he is?
« on: May 21, 2010, 12:24:23 AM »
Calderon, I just listened to some of his shit speaking here.  I'm not sure I've ever listened to a foreigner giving this kind of platform to tell America what they should and shouldn't do ::) Now I don't have a problem when these guys voice their bitches at the UN or with some private institution that invited them, but for this guy to stand up in the capital and tell us what we need to do?  Really mutherfuker? I swear to fuck he should have had his ass drop kicked back over the border.  Now who in the fuck set this shit up?

Felipe, go fuck yourself you sack of dog shit.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Who the fuck does this guy think he is?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 01:09:08 AM »
Calderon, I just listened to some of his shit speaking here.  I'm not sure I've ever listened to a foreigner giving this kind of platform to tell America what they should and shouldn't do ::) Now I don't have a problem when these guys voice their bitches at the UN or with some private institution that invited them, but for this guy to stand up in the capital and tell us what we need to do?  Really mutherfuker? I swear to fuck he should have had his ass drop kicked back over the border.  Now who in the fuck set this shit up?

{LOL}

Hugo, you have to admit this precedent was long established by the US telling other nations what to do.
The big difference is the US often does so at the point of a B-52 bomber and a few depleted uranium nukes.
Be grateful for small mercies.
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 01:19:54 AM »

listen to what he says @ 4:08  >:(

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 01:26:27 AM »

listen to what he says @ 4:08  >:(

Makes it pretty clear where things are headed, both with immigration reform or lack thereof and the SPP
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 02:01:55 AM »
{LOL}

Hugo, you have to admit this precedent was long established by the US telling other nations what to do.
The big difference is the US often does so at the point of a B-52 bomber and a few depleted uranium nukes.
Be grateful for small mercies.
which I have spent a great deal of time making issue of here on this board, maybe more than anyone here being that's one of my biggest issues.  So I think you're missing my point.  I'm most certainly NOT for fucking telling, forcing or coercing other countries into doing what we want them to do.  but that opinion obviously goes TWO ways.  So either you want me to stay true to my cause or you want me to bail on one and by default, both.  No thanks.  I most certainly do not want our government to be forcing others to bend to our wishes and way way don't want them coming here addressing congress and telling us what we must do.  So if you want me to give way to this, make no mistake, that's also a request that I give way to what I've pushed hard for in regards to us staying out of other's business.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 02:27:22 AM »
which I have spent a great deal of time making issue of here on this board, maybe more than anyone here being that's one of my biggest issues.  So I think you're missing my point.  I'm most certainly NOT for fucking telling, forcing or coercing other countries into doing what we want them to do.  but that opinion obviously goes TWO ways.  So either you want me to stay true to my cause or you want me to bail on one and by default, both.  No thanks.  I most certainly do not want our government to be forcing others to bend to our wishes and way way don't want them coming here addressing congress and telling us what we must do.  So if you want me to give way to this, make no mistake, that's also a request that I give way to what I've pushed hard for in regards to us staying out of other's business.

I think you're being extremely overly extra-sensitive here. There is a big difference.
Calderone was invited to address congress, he didn't demand his wishes be imposed and implemented unwanted & unasked for.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 02:32:18 AM »
I think you're being extremely overly extra-sensitive here. There is a big difference.
Calderone was invited to address congress, he didn't demand his wishes be imposed and implemented unwanted & unasked for.
Jag, what I said is spot on, if you don't like it, go fuck yourself along with Felipe.

James

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 04:52:39 AM »
Calderon, I just listened to some of his shit speaking here.  I'm not sure I've ever listened to a foreigner giving this kind of platform to tell America what they should and shouldn't do Roll Eyes Now I don't have a problem when these guys voice their bitches at the UN or with some private institution that invited them, but for this guy to stand up in the capital and tell us what we need to do?  Really mutherfuker? I swear to fuck he should have had his ass drop kicked back over the border.  Now who in the fuck set this shit up?

Felipe, go fuck yourself you sack of dog shit

X2

and to all the DemoRats that gave him a standing ovation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 05:42:20 AM »
All of the America haters, communists, marxists, dictators, NWO types, professional victims, know they can get away with this stuff 24/7 now considering who is in thw H and running the Congress.

Don't worry though, they are pushing and pushing and pushing and eventually people are going to rise up and take this nation back.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 05:43:29 AM »

There were people cheering this guy and gave him a standing ovation. What a sad day.

It's not bad enough that the UN has become nothing more than a soapbox for people to cry about the US, now we're actually inviting people to do it on our own land.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 05:46:05 AM »
BF- Obama admn, Pelosi, Reid et al belive in the goals of the UN. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 05:49:15 AM »
On a rare note, Hugo is 110% right.

This fucking idiot and his weaker than decaff coffee government, pathetic infastructure and laughable security provided for the Mexican people is exactly why the country is a war zone and we have millions of roaches infesting our country now.

After a while you can play a soundtrack from any pathetic leftwing apologist and use it interchangably-- Wah Wah Wah it's Americas fault, wah wah wah America owes me something, wah wah wah don't blame the people who are wrong, wah wah wah they can't help it. :'(

We should invade Mexico, take over the drug trade, deport all of the illegals and make drugs legal. Fuck the Mexicans. We can go right to the Columbian cartels and cut out the middlemen.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2010, 05:51:31 AM »
BF- Obama admn, Pelosi, Reid et al belive in the goals of the UN. 

And that is why the USA should leave the UN ASAP and pull all foreign aid.

James

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2010, 05:52:27 AM »
Democrats give Mexican president standing ovation for dumping on Arizona

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2010, 05:54:50 AM »
I'm just shocked this guy has the gall to rail against us given how badly Mexico treats immigrants and illegal aliens.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2010, 06:04:50 AM »
BF - does it matter? 

So long as he bashes America the left loves him and wont say shit.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2010, 06:11:56 AM »
Good response. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2010, 06:13:22 AM »
Democrats give Mexican president standing ovation for dumping on Arizona

This is just downright disgusting.  To top it all off, they were also apologizing to the Chinese for the AZ law.  Who in their right fucking mind would apologize to a brutal communist regime.  Unfucking real!

James

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2010, 06:16:31 AM »
Close the border and put all that applauded on the other side of the fence!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2010, 06:19:05 AM »

This is just downright disgusting.  To top it all off, they were also apologizing to the Chinese for the AZ law.  Who in their right fucking mind would apologize to a brutal communist regime.  Unfucking real!

They are Democrats - what do you expect?

Most (NOT ALL) are thinly veiled marxists, communists, and tyrants if you scratch the surface on their beliefs.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2010, 06:29:54 AM »
They are Democrats - what do you expect?

Most (NOT ALL) are thinly veiled marxists, communists, and tyrants if you scratch the surface on their beliefs.   

I hope they play that applause scene in commercials during the elections over and over and over.  And everyone of those fucktards that applauded gets called out on it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2010, 06:33:58 AM »
IT WONT MATTER SKIP! 

The 50% of the voting block that make up the RAT party dont give a flying fuck and I have been telling you guys that from day 1. 

So long as their welfare benes and other govt funded bs continues, they dont give a shit about ANYTHING else whatsoever. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2010, 06:35:53 AM »
We did our part in the office and put up Arizona flags....Obama is a douche. How far have we fallen, as far as our own leader not sticking up for one of his states. Mexico is a Narco state and a major national security threat to the US. Barry could care less...
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2010, 06:39:51 AM »
I dont know what you guys dont understand?  Seriously. 

This is what these traitors are all about.  And yes, Obama, Pelosi, et al are TRAITORS. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2010, 06:46:30 AM »
IT WONT MATTER SKIP! 

The 50% of the voting block that make up the RAT party dont give a flying fuck and I have been telling you guys that from day 1. 

So long as their welfare benes and other govt funded bs continues, they dont give a shit about ANYTHING else whatsoever. 

That's only the hard left.  A lot of dems are against illegal immigration.  Play the video during the elections.  I think it will matter.