Author Topic: Young Turks: Fox News Anchor - Racist Businesses Are Ok?  (Read 3317 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Young Turks: Fox News Anchor - Racist Businesses Are Ok?
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2010, 05:52:30 AM »
Lawyers, doctors, accountants, fire clients all the time. 

You're just a lawyer, what could you possibly know about Agency Relationships...  :)
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2010, 05:55:27 AM »
A lot more than Jag realizes. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2010, 06:07:43 AM »
Lawyers, doctors, accountants, fire clients all the time. 

You don't fire a client moron. One can only fire those they've hired.
You can refuse to take on a client, ...but you can't fire the person who hired you.  ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2010, 06:09:47 AM »
You're just a lawyer, what could you possibly know about Agency Relationships...  :)

As one who used to own an agency, I'm very familiar with Agency Relationships.

One can dump a client, ...but they cannot fire them. There is a difference.
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2010, 06:14:34 AM »
I don't know shit about anything, I'm just trying to start trouble.  8)
S

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2010, 08:19:49 AM »

The fact that this is even a topic for discussion in America today does not speak well for your society.  :'( :'(

Fuck off idiot.  The fact that topics can be freely and openly discussed whenever and wherever is what makes this country so great.  Politically correct, shitbag, liberal Canadians who suggest that freely discussing any topic is a poor reflection on society serve as nothing more than a reminder that left wing intolerance is alive and well.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2010, 08:26:22 AM »
Fuck off idiot.  The fact that topics can be freely and openly discussed whenever and wherever is what makes this country so great.  Politically correct, shitbag, liberal Canadians who suggest that freely discussing any topic is a poor reflection on society serve as nothing more than a reminder that left wing intolerance is alive and well.
hahahah jag is all for freedom and free speech as long is its something she believes in...falls right in line with the liberal mind set...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2010, 08:48:23 AM »
Jag:  Why should the govt force people to do business with people they dont want to do business with?  And its not just race. 

If I dont want to do business with koreans, why should the govt force me to? 

If Japanese people dont want to serve me, why should the govt force them?  I have no problem with that.

We are suppposed to be a free society.  I respect that someone might not want to business with me for whatever reason and am cool with that. 

I guess I'm arguing that the government has a vested interest in maintaining an integrated society.  We are already know the historical ramifications of seperate but equal, and even though we're dealing with the private sector you can forsee the problems it would create.  Using market forces assumes that people have the means to go elsewhere.

And you bring up a good point when you fired your client.  But since not all discrimination is illegal or wrong, we're really just talking about the more arbitrary type (I know the fine line I'm walking with justifiable discrimination, lol).

How about companies that the public is forced to use?  Companies whereby people have no viable alternative?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2010, 08:50:42 AM »
hahahah jag is all for freedom and free speech as long is its something she believes in...falls right in line with the liberal mind set...

Very, very true.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2010, 09:23:32 AM »
If you don't care about being discriminated against, why should we adopt your approach.
If a Japanese business owner doesn't want to serve you and you're fine with that, ...then you have no need for the law. others are not cool with being discriminated against and it is for them that the law is designed ...you JACKASS!!!

Should there be laws against someone deciding to steal your car? ...or pilfer your bank accounts?
Wouldn't making laws against that be an infringement on the freedoms of car thieves and embezzlers?

::)