Author Topic: Can Some body please tell me why the new Karate kid is of the negro species  (Read 14229 times)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
I wonder how many black people would have been in an up roar if Mr. T in the new A-Team movie was white

Few black people even care about Mr. T or the A-Team, I imagine. :)
Almost always, yes.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Who gives a fuck. It's just a fuckin movie, why does it all end in racewars with you guys? Maybe getbig is actually just a bunch racist cun.ts.

You're just getting the memo? This place is Stormfront for schmoes.
Almost always, yes.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
I wonder how many black people would have been in an up roar if Mr. T in the new A-Team movie was white

How about a remake of the movie Malcom X, but staring a half black man that favors his white side.....

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________

it matters to you...crackers...not blks, mixed blks, latin blks.  that's why you chimps keep posting this stuff.

hence...why lolo is negra and you all get upset when we call it like it is?  them hillbillies in the southern states dont accept her as white or part.   :)

as far as mr T n malcom...nobody thinking on them lately.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wonder Breads are goin' wild.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

As if black people really make time to worry about trivial shit like that.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
As if black people really make time to worry about trivial shit like that.

True.  Don't have time with all the worrying about not creasing their sneakers, which blouse to wear clubbin' and when "fill in the blank" rapper is droppin' his next set...... ;D

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
(

drkaje

• Getbig V
True.  Don't have time with all the worrying about not creasing their sneakers, which blouse to wear clubbin' and when "fill in the blank" rapper is droppin' his next set...... ;D

Those things are important, LOL!

It's just amusing bow the tiny titted get their panties bunched up over shit that doesn't affect their lives in any way other than bruised labia. Funnier still because they don't have the balls to admit movies being re-made with roles re-cast to blacks make them feel a little less good about being white.

Someone should re-make Gone with the wind with white slaves and black owners, LOL!

Someone should also re-make "First Blood" but about a runaway slave killing white people and call it "Sambo".

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Those things are important, LOL!

It's just amusing bow the tiny titted get their panties bunched up over shit that doesn't affect their lives in any way other than bruised labia. Funnier still because they don't have the balls to admit movies being re-made with roles re-cast to blacks make them feel a little less good about being white.

Someone should re-make Gone with the wind with white slaves and black owners, LOL!

Someone should also re-make "First Blood" but about a runaway slave killing white people and call it "Sambo".

hahaha......how about a Lone Ranger where Tonto is in charge? 

Did you ever see the Chappel show do the "Real World" with the fat, white cracka living w/ all the brothas and sistas?  LMAO.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I remember being 4 or 5 years old when the original Karate Kid came out and thinking Daniel Larusso was the baddest sonuvabitch on the planet cause he could fight karate.

drkaje

• Getbig V
hahaha......how about a Lone Ranger where Tonto is in charge? 

Did you ever see the Chappel show do the "Real World" with the fat, white cracka living w/ all the brothas and sistas?  LMAO.

Yes, LOL!

It's funny because a long time ago black roles were filled by white actors. At some point blacks were allowed but had to use 'black face' so they'd all look uniform. Black schools even had "Paper bag" tests to admit women, FFS. So it's amusing to me that people would even make a big deal of a crappy movie being done again.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
I remember being 4 or 5 years old when the original Karate Kid came out and thinking Daniel Larusso was the baddest sonuvabitch on the planet cause he could fight karate.

I pulled for this guy....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Why couldnt Chris Tucker play the part ? Damn

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Why couldnt Chris Tucker play the part ? Damn

DAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN. .....Smokey!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

It's funny because a long time ago black roles were filled by white actors. At some point blacks were allowed but had to use 'black face' so they'd all look uniform. Black schools even had "Paper bag" tests to admit women, FFS.

Ah.....those were the days.  8)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

That's fucking hilarious!!!  ;D
S

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Funnier still because they don't have the balls to admit movies being re-made with roles re-cast to blacks make them feel a little less good about being white.

As long as blacks claim "Scientology Will Smith" and "Uppitty Jada Pinkett-Smith" as yours, I'll continue on feeling perfectly fine about being white.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V

hahahahahahahahhahahahah a

Me too  ;D
S

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Damn, you can't be messin with us whities film history or we might resort back to da old days... We's don't know nottin bout ours history wit out movies, yo!
You Can't Do It!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
I just don't understand how they went from a real bad ass like Daniel Larusso, to some little black kid...  :P
S

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I just don't understand how they went from a real bad ass like Daniel Larusso, to some little black kid...  :P
Equal opportunity bro.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

X2 brutha.

It really boggles the mind, doesn't it?

bradistani

• Getbig V
I pulled for this guy....

you fruity 'so and so'. i pulled for her...

wank on, wank off

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
X2 brutha.

It really boggles the mind, doesn't it?

YES!

Who couldn't beat this kids ass? 

S

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
As long as blacks claim "Scientology Will Smith" and "Uppitty Jada Pinkett-Smith" as yours, I'll continue on feeling perfectly fine about being white.

You're not white you're an Abe, corn beef on rye with a kosher pickle eating jew-boy now go and run the world. ;D