Author Topic: Cop gets murdered by hillbilly video on youtube (police car front camera video)  (Read 51350 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
this was on Alex's forum months ago, you guys gotta keep up with the times.

jt

ok dick rider..
DAWG

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
I just want to say, I won't bother to read any of the bullshit dissagreements to my replys here, just want to say;

You're wrong, I'm right, nuf said, end of line, thank you, bye!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
I just want to say, I won't bother to read any of the bullshit dissagreements to my replys here, just want to say;

devilsmile

• Getbig V

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
u know the clip is pretty crazy, but there are a ton of dirty cops out there, and Im sure this cop wasnt one, but me myself being fucked by a dirtycop and a dirty judicial system, Im sure that vet harbored alot of ill feelings towards government, cops, etc....bc believe me when you become someone who has been fucked by a dirty cop, and dirty DA, and judges, you get fucked up mentally, physically, it takes a toll on you, and this guy was in vietnam, he been goin thru probably 40 years of shit...........you know when a person signs on to be a law enforcement agent, these things are part of the job....yeah its unfortunate, but there been alot of dirty cops do bad shit to fuck peoples lives up, and Im one of the people it happened to.  So until you been a person who been on the fucked overs side of the fence because of dirty cops and a dirty system, you will never know what its like.  Out here in los angeles nearly every cop is dirty.......so sometimes life isnt fair for cops either.

newmom

cswol good post..goes on both sides

for those on both sides of the law..this goes to you

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
I guess that hillbilly forgot about this

I am a mini beast

Gino30

• Getbig IV
I find it incomprehensible that anybody could defend such a senseless killing.  I am no great fan of police, but that clip shows an obviously deranged man unnecessarily taking another life all because he couldn't handle his emotions.  I dont care if he fought in every war since the beginning of time, get over it, the hillbilly should man up and deal with his emotional life.  I am tired of these war vets playing hard done by, a lot of them cant wait to "see action" and then piss themselves when they do and complain for eternity when they come home.

hey champ, let's throw you in a time capsule and feed you a few years of agent orange, rape, pillaging, killing and dying and see how you "man up".........you fucking dickwad

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I guess that hillbilly forgot about this

hahahaha.....LOL, funniest vid i've watched in a long time..... ;D

epic_alien

I think you're being a little harsh.

The guy is 22, a newborn on the way, just a little out of his depth and not ready to handle these types of situations.
He doesn't seem like a bad guy to me.

when you pull a gun on someone, and threaten physical force, you better be prepared to be shot at, cop or not.

this guy got a gun puled on him for a traffic stop, he wasnt taking this shit anymore,

i do not feel sorry for the screaming bitch officer

woodman

• Getbig II
Epic Alien  I like to see what a screaming bitch you would be -being hit multiple times from a carbine by a deranged thug who had no regard for our society's rules and laws-but then again you are probably one of those tough internet tough guys who benches 600+ pounds weighs 275 @ 3% BF-but in turn is on moms computer crying like a pu**Y becuase you got a hangnail

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

This is what his mom wrote on the site to her son, Deputy Dinkheller:

Kyle,

To my son, my first born. It's so hard to write my feelings because even though time has gone by, it seems like just yesterday. The love in my heart for you is so strong and I'm so thankful for all the memories. September 11, has brought back so much of the pain and the sorrow. I feel for the families of other officers. Recently there have been officers killed in the line of duty right here in Utah and it brings the pain so close to home again. Now that our government has called armed forces to duty, the pain and heartache I feel at the thought of your little brother going to serve his country is so real. He is in the National Guard here in Cedar City, Utah. Your little brother has a beautiful wife and an adorable daughter who just turned one.

Kyle please be a guarding angel to your brother and the rest of us. A day has not gone by since you were killed, that I haven't worn, with great pride, your badge number and a guarding angel pin on my chest. I wear these to let you know how proud I am of you and all you had to endure.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
LOVE MOM
Cedar City, Utah

This was written by his father:

KYLE
WELL ITS OVER FOR NOW,THEY HAVE DONE WHAT I WANTED TO THE MAN THAT KILLED YOU. I KNOW THAT DOESNT BRING YOU BACK BUT IT GIVES ME A LITTLE JOY.A DAY DOES NOT GO BY THAT I DONT THINK ABOUT YOU AND WISH YOU WERE HERE TO TALK TO AND SEE YOU WITH YOUR KIDS.I WILL MAKE SURE MY GRANDBABYS WILL ALWAYS KNOW ABOUT THERE DADDY AND MY SON.I WILL DO WHAT EVER I CAN DO TO SEE THAT THIS DOESNT HAPPEN TO ANOTHER OFFICER. KYLE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY HERO AND ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLES HERO TO. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND BE SAFE.

LOVE ALWAYS
DAD (KIRK DINKHELLER)

KIRK DINKHELLER

This was written by his widowed wife:

(((((Baby)))))

Today we wrapped up the two most difficult weeks of our lives. I am sure you were there with us as we sat through the trial and had to listen to all you went through that night. It was hard,in fact intolerable at times, but I stood my ground and tried to be brave just like you were. I hope you are proud. On Friday, January 28th the jury found the man who brutally took you from us GUILTY of murder. On Sunday, January 30th the jury sentenced him to DEATH. Justice prevailed and you did not die in vain. Just like I knew it- you are and will forever be a hero. I suppose now when I tell our children the story of what happened to their daddy it will have a happy ending. I miss you and I love you very much!!! Congratulations baby.

Angela Dinkheller
wife

More from his family:

kyle is my son,and there is not a day that goes by that I dont think about
him.besides him being my son he was my best friend.he loved his job,and his wife and kids,he will be missed by his whole family.i willkeep klye name and memory alive from now and ever.

Kirk Dinkheller
Father

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been almost 4 months since I lost my husband Deputy Kyle Dinkheller. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about him and how much I miss him. We had a wonderful life together, loving marriage, beautiful daughter, and two days after the funeral I discovered I was pregnant with our second child. I have since found out it is a boy. Kyle would have been so happy...so proud! He was my very best friend and I will love him for the rest of my life. He was a great man and I will do everything in my power to let our children know that.

"Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends"
John 15:13

Angela Dinkheller
Wife

[/quote]
E

epic_alien

Epic Alien  I like to see what a screaming bitch you would be -being hit multiple times from a carbine by a deranged thug who had no regard for our society's rules and laws-but then again you are probably one of those tough internet tough guys who benches 600+ pounds weighs 275 @ 3% BF-but in turn is on moms computer crying like a pu**Y becuase you got a hangnail

my pic is posted in the groink legs thread,

also i am in law enforcement

you=owned

so make sure who know who you are insulting, you fucking dumbo ear fuckwit

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
No offense, but cops kill innocent people all the time.

Yet you seldom hear about it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
No offense, but cops kill innocent people all the time.

Yet you seldom hear about it.

links?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
my pic is posted in the groink legs thread,

also i am in law enforcement

you=owned

so make sure who know who you are insulting, you fucking dumbo ear fuckwit

i'm curious tell me exactly how you would've handeled this situation

E
E

epic_alien

you pull a gun on someone, you better know how to use it

simple

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
you pull a gun on someone, you better know how to use it

simple

what about when the hillbilly danced around and then charged him?

E
E

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!

E

See this is where that cop (imo) should have and could have "put him down"....sure he would have been on admin leave while they reviewed the tape, but damn that....this fool was obviously out his mind, his checkered veteran "hero" mental status would have been taken in consideration as just such (loose cannon)...not to mention the FULLY LOADED weapon he had on his seat not concealed at all.

Like I said in my earlier post...as soon as he charged him...that cop should have dropped his a$$. Sure it would have been questionable, but in the end he would have been justified imo.

Me being former military...I would have no doubt put his a$$ down as soon as he charged....at the VERY latest would have been when he went to his vehicle and brandished a firearm (no matter if it's a fk'n water gun)...open fire on him.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
the polic officer should have tased the guy the second he jumped out of the truck and started hopping around. so his death was partially his own fault.

this doesnt make him an idiot or a bad person.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Some people would rather kill than let a piece of shit in a uniform come along and attempt to take their freedom away.

they don't realize their animal like reactions get their freedom taken away

E
E

epic_alien

E

he could have tazed him,

but i think this would have gotten the cop in more trouble, as the vet would probobly kick his ass after that,

you see it all comes down to this,

if you put another persons life in danger by threatening to take it away with a  fire arm, be prepared to lose your own via a firearm

people need to learn to subdue or fight a person with their hands, not  draw guns. to many pansies reach for the gun to fast and end up paying the price.

also, people seem to be forgetting this was a traffic stop.

if the vet wants to dance around like a fool he can, he was unarmed, that is until the cop drew on him(defensive display) and he had to retreat to his own vehicle to draw cover with his own firearm

like i said, pull a gun on a man, be ready to have one pulled on you

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
I think we are assuming he had a taser? Am I correct on this?

I can assure you he had a firearm b/c he fired it. Is there a report or investigation mentioning the cop had a taser handy, left it behind that day...etc?

...I do agree..if HE HAD a taser...he most def. should have used it the moment the "vet" charged him. That would have been perfect in this case actually.

If he didn't......shoot him and get sit down at a desk on admin leave while they find you not guilty.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Like you need links...

::) ::) ::) ::)

so you have no links?

E
E