Author Topic: Cop gets murdered by hillbilly video on youtube (police car front camera video)  (Read 51183 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Nobody. The police are my enemy just as much as they are my friends. I'll die before I call the so called police for help.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH :P:P:P:P:P

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
A classic hard as nails post.  8)  Props.

+1

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
we're all very impressed

::)

E

Wow! is that all it takes to impress an insignificant little speck like you?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
yes ::)

E
E

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
yes ::)

E

Earl, you are starting to piss alot of people off on here. And thats a fact.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Earl, you are starting to piss alot of people off on here. And thats a fact.

thanks for the heads up, i'll keep that in mind the next time i post ;)

E
E

epic_alien

vagina

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
The murderer in the video was driving around with an assualt rifle in his front seat and was driving 98MPH.

This vet was probably was waiting for years to have an excuse to use that rifle to kill someone (while else would he drive around with it?)

He got his chance... and it was all captured on video... sealing his fate

I wonder if the vet realized that his life was over as he got into his truck and sped away from the murder scene

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
The murderer in the video was driving around with an assualt rifle in his front seat and was driving 98MPH.

This vet was probably was waiting years to have an excuse to use that rifle to kill someone (while else would he drive around with it?)

He got his chance... and it was all captured on video... sealing his fate

I wonder if the vet realized that his life was over as he got into his truck and sped away from the murder scene

I often wonder that too. What was he thinking? He must of known his life was fucked when he took off back to his campsite in the woods where they found him. Or did he even care or realize what he's done? Whatever the answer, Americans are fucked and i'm glad i dont live there lol.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I often wonder that too. What was he thinking? He must of known his life was fucked when he took off back to his campsite in the woods where they found him. Or did he even care or realize what he's done? Whatever the answer, Americans are fucked and i'm glad i dont live there lol.

Also, i dont think a single car drove down the stretch of road this occurred on during this near 4 minute ordeal. What are the chances of that? For 5:30pm, it seems kind of odd.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
he was drafted, you volunteered

big difference there buddy

he had a life ahead of him(possibly), then got drafted

you never had a future so you joined up to be a hired trigger

big difference there

you re in the military and you dont understand that? the difference?

by the way you dont fight wars.

you fight poorly armed civilians,  11 year olds armed with polish tantals who you refer to as insurgents, and you work for haliburton and the like

you arent keeping peace or doing anything other than serving the greed of yourself, and your superiors

the man in the video was drafted, sent to the jungle to fight against a real foe,

so you are no one to say anything about his actions in regards to his military service, he doesnt owe your volunteer hired trigger ass anything

keep it on a civilian level

because you dont measure up

ouch...someone just got owned

well put