Author Topic: ha ha ha lady gaga falls flat on her face  (Read 22352 times)

body88

Re: ha ha ha lady gaga falls flat on her face
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2010, 03:11:45 PM »
Say what you want about Gaga but Pokerface is a modern classic i have not tired of one bit and i don't believe i ever did.

The Madonna comparison is fair, early Madonna when she was still worth paying any attention to. She should have retired in 1995. She is long past her best.

Gaga's new song "Alejandro" makes me think of "La Isla Bonita" when i hear it.

Agreed. I love this website. A bunch of insecure geeks talking shit about people who make millions and have done more in their life than they will ever do.

Haters, lmao.

Lady Gaga might not be your cup of tea (her music is ob geared towards females), but clearly the broad has talent. She's rich and famous and has millions of fans. Oh wait, these clowns worship losers like Ronnie Coleman, who are pathetic drug bags who wouldn't be recognized by anyone outside of the bb industry.

Here is a hint. 0.1% of the pop has an income of 1.6 million or better per year. The same can be said for fame. I'd say someone is doing pretty good in their life if theyve achieved either of those things.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2010, 03:19:47 PM »

Agreed. I love this website. A bunch of insecure geeks talking shit about people who make millions and have done more in their life than they will ever do.

Haters, lmao.

Lady Gaga might not be your cup of tea (her music is ob geared towards females), but clearly the broad has talent. She's rich and famous and has millions of fans. Oh wait, these clowns worship losers like Ronnie Coleman, who are pathetic drug bags who wouldn't be recognized by anyone outside of the bb industry.

Here is a hint. o.1% of the pop has an income of 1.6 million or better per year. The same can be said for fame. I'd say someone is doing pretty good in their life if they've achieved either of these things.

oh and Melvin Anthony?   lol  Derek Anthony is more by far well known. 

body88

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2010, 03:21:22 PM »
oh and Melvin Anthony?   lol  Derek Anthony is more by far well known. 

My point: This website if full of people who get defensive and jealous of those who have achieved success in their life.

Just saying.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2010, 05:18:40 PM »

Haters, lmao.

Here is a hint. 0.1% of the pop has an income of 1.6 million or better per year. The same can be said for fame. I'd say someone is doing pretty good in their life if theyve achieved either of those things.
definite co-sign on this post. Though I don't think Coleman is a loser   >:(

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2010, 05:26:50 PM »
thats because ytoure used to shit,,today music is shit,,its no tmusic,,and everytime when you drive yruo car ,,any single time when youre sad,,any single time when youre inlove,,any single time when youre hurt,,any single time yuo have back memopries from the past,,its always with songs like borderline,,rain,,vougue,,material girl,,papa dont preach,,100 other songs all masterpieces and there to stay for ever,,and wham is george michael and its there to stay for ever too,,true its not heavy metal or rock persay ,,but its serious masterpieces from careless wisper to wake me up beforer you go go and inbetween ,,all masterpieces that today junk can not write so guess what they do ,.,they take a masterpiece by alphaville called forever young and ruin it with some nigro shit at the back round usually some rap or hip hop ,,all junk ,,in a country where snoop doggie is a big name,,or that homo puf dadyy,,and they did it with absolutely no music,,puff dady got famous with absolutely no music what so ever,,he got famos like snoopie based on fear the black male put in the white people,,mainly it made the white whores wanna be fucked by black ,,,and it trashed your whole society ,,because you lost your identity as white ppl,,ofcourse not to forger the white shit going around a good example is that homo kid rock that got famos with absolutry no music,,simply based on power and screan ,,

your generation is a failed generation ,,you win in one aspect though,,you buy the most amount of hormones you could ever imagine simply insane amounts,,

gh15 approved

Have you told us how long you have been gay.  Do you think abusing steroids has anything with it.  Your lisp and limp wrists are a complete giveaway.  Have you thought about contacting Bay or Goodrum.
No Worries 4 me

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2010, 05:46:57 PM »
When she shows us her real talent (even with the crappy song she wrote for ev eryone to like which she succeded with ofc sadly because they SUCK)

On the keys, she's no John Lord. That's for damn sure!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2010, 05:49:27 PM »

On the keys, she's no John Lord. That's for damn sure!

right.  Gaga is more a combination of Liberace & Judy Garland

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2010, 06:05:35 PM »
gh15 is speaking the truth, this generation is nothingness, and the coming generations will be even worse, but this generation sure does buy a lot of hormones!!  gh15 comes back and brings the truth luv it!

jt
TEAM Nasser

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2010, 05:26:41 AM »
i forgot i ws talkin to generation nothingness here lol my bad,,in any case,,the point is that whats her face black girl that sing new york new york with that nigro rapper which is cute song she also held as c lassical and jazical genious when in reality your generation put anyone who can play 5 cords on piano as one,,

the gaga whore is nothing but a whore with about 3-4 gimmik catch tunes that fit generation nothinness fast pase and need of speed due to lack of ability to concentrate,,she may be able to play an instrument but that still dont deter from the fact that she got no music to write because it is the end of music as you know it ,,she is just using generation nothignness to make a living btu resue suure none of her songs will be remembered ,,she is a dot in time,,and it aint a genious like cindy louper dot in time,,its more of a useless dot in time like spears based on body image and acting weird rather than on music ,,see a person like elton john could do it back in the day because he was true genious with music which was masterful,,gag is just a relection of society now days and the wise ones among your generation know exactly what im talkin about,,

madona wrote many of her songs btu thats not the key,,the key is that madona stood the test of time,,with masterpieces right and left ,,with songs that considered all time favs,,

take a song like borderline and it will wipe the floor with anything lady gaga will ever try to sing or sang because it does something that is not existing anymore,,it takes yuo in memory lane ,,it touces in,,it brings goose bumps ,,its something gaga shit cant do because she is product of sociey with no emotions ,,society that is based on me me me and then some more me,,

look at the gh15 persona on this board,,gh15 practically became god for bodybuilding based on internet ,,only in this generation it could happen becasuse yoru generation is GENERATION NOTHINGNESS,,its based on nothing,,no foundation ,,fast fast fst ,,easy easy easy ,,songs are no songs movies are half assed ,,everything is gone within a week ,,you dont even remember shit that happen 5 days ago,,im thankful for being a part of the 80s even if i was a kid 70s 80s 90s way way better than the shit going on now

gh15 approved

Blah blah blah blah......You're still a huge douche no matter what you write.  GHG4P - lover of all schmoes

DF4L approved

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2010, 05:34:05 AM »
gh15 is speaking the truth, this generation is nothingness, and the coming generations will be even worse, but this generation sure does buy a lot of hormones!!  gh15 comes back and brings the truth luv it!

jt

What a load of crap. Cuz the monkees were such amazing musicians. People have been saying this crap for 50+ years. When you start saying it, your proving that your over the hill. She's not perfect, but it's pop music i'd rather her over almost anything else over the past 50 years, atleast she's genuine. "hey were young lets do alot of drugs" ;D

Anyhow pops for women either way.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2010, 06:22:23 AM »
hate to break it to you but Madonna is pure shit too ;)
Wham - gayer than sitting down to piss.
 :P

SSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLAAA AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYEEEE EEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR

Comparing Madonna to Lady Gaga is like comparing the pulp diamond to horse manure. Madonna always was the queen of pop, she made her own statements, took shit from no one and was always controversal. Contraversy creates cash and keeps you always in the public eye. She has loads of money that make Gaga look ridiculous. #8 on the richest women in the world.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2010, 08:03:07 AM »
Comparing Madonna to Lady Gaga is like comparing the pulp diamond to horse manure. Madonna always was the queen of pop, she made her own statements, took shit from no one and was always controversal. Contraversy creates cash and keeps you always in the public eye. She has loads of money that make Gaga look ridiculous. #8 on the richest women in the world.
there are some similarities like initial producer or engineer getting dumped when they broke it big,italian girl throwing away conventional methods to stardom,pushing boundaries of theatrics,music,ect.they both play instruments and may not master them but the effort is there.there voices are both good but have been engineered through good studio people.i don't care for some of the things gaga does like dressing like that at the stadiums but her natural state of looks is not very pleasing to begin with.she has a classic italian nose and features .

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2010, 09:50:19 AM »
I was happy when my buddy mentioned "Lady Gaga" a few months ago and I had NO clue who this silly bitch was.
Not having cable tv has it's benefits.
N

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2010, 10:44:54 AM »
there are some similarities like initial producer or engineer getting dumped when they broke it big,italian girl throwing away conventional methods to stardom,pushing boundaries of theatrics,music,ect.they both play instruments and may not master them but the effort is there.there voices are both good but have been engineered through good studio people.i don't care for some of the things gaga does like dressing like that at the stadiums but her natural state of looks is not very pleasing to begin with.she has a classic italian nose and features .

I'm a madonna fan, but even I'll say that Lady GaGa blows her away as far as chops go....they don't plug madonnas guitar in whe she "plays" it onstage and Ga Ga can sing cirlces around her....that woman has a voice.

But she will never be a Madonna....just like there will never be another Arnold, the stars have to align just right for an icon to happen, talent is almost secondary

theonlyone

« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2010, 11:03:21 AM »
 HaHa hAha HAHAHAH ha hahahahhahahahahhahahaha h

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2010, 11:35:09 AM »
comparing that weirdo retard to madona,,another failure of generation nothingness slightly better than spears but right there with her ,,career over in a year and a half its all one gimick,,you fellas dont understand that madona is a genious belong in a time when music was music ,,she wrote many of her songs both lyrics and music,,she sings well,,and much better performer than all those wanna bees,,madona belong in a time with michael jackson and the beegees ,,with elton john and wham,,with rod stuart and queen ,,time of music ,,something this generation will never havebeside the memories from the older ghenerations,,

this wanna be weirdo is nto comparable to madona nor will kelly klarksin nor will the other 1o song whores to never be written by them ,,its all image now days with no music,,its all one hit wanna bees and sometimes when the sun shines in the right firection 5 hit wanna bees,,

you take your car put in a cd go to the song border line and tell me that this weirdo gago whore is anything tremotly close to madona,,she cant be  and wont be ,,after you finish klistening to borderline  go and kliusten to the amaterial girl and then go listen t othe first 5 albums of madona ,,then maybe then yo uwill get it,,notice gh15 never call madona a whore eventhough she is a big whore why?? cuz the woman has talent ,,she is true artist ,,she can fuckin write music ,,she made her masterpieces and they will be thee in 10 years 30 years 50 years and 100 years to come

gh15 approved

MGWIII approved

Salvatore aka Sally, There is no being this generations Madonna by default...This twat aint even close....Madonna was a Goddess...This bitch is a bridge troll.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2010, 11:54:18 AM »

I'm a madonna fan, but even I'll say that Lady GaGa blows her away as far as chops go....they don't plug madonnas guitar in whe she "plays" it onstage and Ga Ga can sing cirlces around her....that woman has a voice.

But she will never be a Madonna....just like there will never be another Arnold, the stars have to align just right for an icon to happen, talent is almost secondary
Madonna in her prime OWNS Gaga. Case closed. And i'd still tap her 45 year old ass.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2010, 12:00:07 PM »
wtf is this, a bunch of grown men arguing about lady gaga vs modona.. gayer than looking at men oiled in in glitter thongs.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2010, 12:01:05 PM »
The majority of people on getbig hate her and she makes news here. Everybody knows who she is. Everyoen wants to see her. Even if it's seeing her fail.

I love Lady gaga though. Who gives a fuck if she tripped lol.

btw she has a great ass  :o

why has no one mentioned this?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2010, 12:05:37 PM »
You fuckers are all gonna look silly when you find out Lady Gaga is actually a guy.....

I'm a warnin' ya!

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2010, 12:08:53 PM »
You fuckers are all gonna look silly when you find out Lady Gaga is actually a guy.....

I'm a warnin' ya!

have you not seen her nudes?

she clearly has an innie, not an outie.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2010, 12:11:31 PM »
wtf is this, a bunch of grown men arguing about lady gaga vs modona.. gayer than looking at men oiled in in glitter thongs.
Lets change the tempo then. Who here would bang the two of them in every orfus imaginable?

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2010, 12:15:46 PM »
Lets change the tempo then. Who here would bang the two of them in every orfus imaginable?

lady gaga actually looked decent back before she got big, she was on an episode of 'Disaster Date'

but she does have an amazing ass, modonna is too vaso for me.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2010, 12:17:37 PM »
have you not seen her nudes?

she clearly has an innie, not an outie.

I'm just saying, she's got that "be careful who you hook up with if you're too drunk in the French Quarter" look to her.

So I'm gonna vote for Mighty Hermaphroditee.

(Or you can post the newds and make me a believer)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2010, 12:32:03 PM »
Madonna in her prime OWNS Gaga. Case closed. And i'd still tap her 45 year old ass.

Looks wise, and coolness wise....absolutely. I'd fuck Madonna now in her 50's over lady ga ga.

But some of Madonnas early songs were bullshit too..."get into the groove" was crap IMO.

And GH15.....listen to "i never knew love like this before" by thelma houston and then listen to "borderline"....Jellybean lifted the whole song

For me Madonna started putting out really good music with her "bedtime stories" album with a few good tunes beforehand, and after that "ray of light" and "music" were a solid one-two punch that really made me respect her, they were GOOD records

All of that aside Lady Ga Ga has a long way to go to catch Madonna