Author Topic: ha ha ha lady gaga falls flat on her face  (Read 22368 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: ha ha ha lady gaga falls flat on her face
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2010, 02:15:27 PM »
She is extremly talented but shows the stupid side which makes her Filthy rich, sry tio prove you wrong "god"

And she writes her own music.
Its a sad day when she cant show everyone her Real talent and make money but have to put on this gimmick.

ACtually one of the best voices in a LONG time when she flaunts it

When she shows us her real talent (even with the crappy song she wrote for ev eryone to like which she succeded with ofc sadly because they SUCK)

And then the PURE SHIT which makes her a millionaire

Look at Swede being all perceptive and insightful. Really nails it here. It wasn't too long ago when his posts consisted of teenage whores, pics of his cock and various conquests.

Sigh... they grow up so fast....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2010, 02:37:39 PM »
btw she has a great ass  :o

why has no one mentioned this?
Heels do wonders for the lower anal cleft, my friend. That's why the shadow is at the top. the Photographer thought it would be a great shot. her ass is flat as board.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2010, 02:53:52 PM »
"The lower anal cleft "

Another great addition to the Getbig lexicon !!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2010, 02:57:09 PM »
Heels do wonders for the lower anal cleft, my friend. That's why the shadow is at the top. the Photographer thought it would be a great shot. her ass is flat as board.
another critique from another perfect person   lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2010, 05:08:35 PM »
another critique from another perfect person   lol
Incorrect. Another critique from a person who likes a womans ass to be fat and floppy.  :-X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2010, 05:29:02 PM »
i heard on the radio today that for her next show she wants to have corpses on stage
w

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2010, 06:47:39 PM »
Her ass is fucking awesome  :'(

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2010, 07:19:47 PM »
she does have good ass and he rplace is doggy standing against a wall or with hand on bed getting it in pussy or ass ,,thats true,,but when it comes to music per say ,,she is a poor immitation of abba combined with a wanna be madona lol,,the people behind this joke took abba music put a bit to it to connect with generration nothingness,,a bit of the techno hip hop disco como,,and made few songs,,thats where it started and thats where it eneds,,no future,,same as britney spears with slightly more talent due to her ability to play instrument lol,,

generation nothiness is so blind and live from day to day that its very easy to satisfy its like that with everything now days,,movies,,sports,,news,,everything,,this is one big failed generation and this is going to a place of no return ,,at the end there will be what gh15 calls over saturation and collapse,,then a new horizon will open ,,it will be in diff planet possibly mars,,it wil all start with classical but this time it will be written by robots ,,from there after its up in the air,,music as you know it is done

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2010, 07:22:41 PM »
she does have good ass and he rplace is doggy standing against a wall or with hand on bed getting it in pussy or ass ,,thats true,,but when it comes to music per say ,,she is a poor immitation of abba combined with a wanna be madona lol,,the people behind this joke took abba music put a bit to it to connect with generration nothingness,,a bit of the techno hip hop disco como,,and made few songs,,thats where it started and thats where it eneds,,no future,,same as britney spears with slightly more talent due to her ability to play instrument lol,,

generation nothiness is so blind and live from day to day that its very easy to satisfy its like that with everything now days,,movies,,sports,,news,,everything,,this is one big failed generation and this is going to a place of no return ,,at the end there will be what gh15 calls over saturation and collapse,,then a new horizon will open ,,it will be in diff planet possibly mars,,it wil all start with classical but this time it will be written by robots ,,from there after its up in the air,,music as you know it is done

gh15 approved
imelda marcos is one of your favorite singers, right?    lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2010, 07:29:27 PM »

gh15 approved
Dude, you really believe that youre something special because you know a ton about hormones, dont you? Do you really believe that because youre well versed in using and distributing Hormones that it makes you a scholar on everything else? You really come across as a sad, bitter individual.
What happened to make you hate life so much? You suddenly looked around and realized you have done nothing with your life and you have nothing to show for it except the fact that youre a glorified drugdealer?

Look, I think youre a genius when it comes to BB drugs, but you are truely deluded to think that youre an authority on anything else, and with that bitter attitude you throw around, like youre so smug and superior and everything else is shit, well it just makes you sound pathetic.

You HAVE to be Nasser. He's the only BB that fits your description and is still so bitter at everone and everything around him, while still maintaining that smug and arrogant attiude. Newflash - Just cause you know hormones doesnt mean you know shit about anything else.

epic_alien

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2010, 07:33:42 PM »
how is he a genius about hormones? nothing he says isnt common info?

to a seasoned competitor anyway

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2010, 07:34:20 PM »
Dude, you really believe that youre something special because you know a ton about hormones, dont you? Do you really believe that because youre well versed in using and distributing Hormones that it makes you a scholar on everything else? You really come across as a sad, bitter individual.
What happened to make you hate life so much? You suddenly looked around and realized you have done nothing with your life and you have nothing to show for it except the fact that youre a glorified drugdealer?

Look, I think youre a genius when it comes to BB drugs, but you are truely deluded to think that youre an authority on anything else, and with that bitter attitude you throw around, like youre so smug and superior and everything else is shit, well it just makes you sound pathetic.

You HAVE to be Nasser. He's the only BB that fits your description and is still so bitter at everone and everything around him, while still maintaining that smug and arrogant attiude. Newflash - Just cause you know hormones doesnt mean you know shit about anything else.

i love you too honey bunny;) ,,see fellas this is the type of post i like FROM THA HEART! lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2010, 07:40:52 PM »

i love you too honey bunny;) ,,see fellas this is the type of post i like FROM THA HEART! lol

gh15 approved
Touche gh15, touche,
Obviously you know how to reply to your average unintelligent  person (Read: Typical Getbigger) to really get under there skin. Lol.
GH15 - 1
Shockwave - 0

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2010, 08:16:31 PM »

gh15 approved
cool now maybe he'll shut the fuck up about popular culture   looser

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2010, 08:24:32 PM »
Paco

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2010, 08:27:12 PM »
roger  :-X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2010, 08:30:42 PM »
Paco

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2010, 08:32:15 PM »

gh15 approved

totally agree, this generation and those to come in US are going no where except down hill in the shitter.

TEAM Nasser

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2010, 10:11:56 AM »
If you look at the photos where she falls.
I see all the woman in the back are laughing or smiling and grabbing their cameras or cell phones to take pictures.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2010, 10:32:50 AM »
If you look at the photos where she falls.
I see all the woman in the back are laughing or smiling and grabbing their cameras or cell phones to take pictures.

That's because these women have nothing in their life's. Empty shells, material girls living in a material world.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2010, 10:45:37 AM »
I was happy when my buddy mentioned "Lady Gaga" a few months ago and I had NO clue who this silly bitch was.
Not having cable tv has it's benefits.

The first time I heard the name was here on Getbig.  I'm completely out of the loop.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2010, 10:51:44 AM »
The first time I heard the name was here on Getbig.  I'm completely out of the loop.

Ditto

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2010, 10:52:39 AM »
have you not seen her nudes?

she clearly has an innie, not an outie.

let's see the pictures
tank u jesus

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2010, 11:04:56 AM »
Ditto

Commercial radio sucks hard.  When someone has it going on site, it's all I can do not to take a hammer to the thing, especially first thing in the morning.  Thank god for ipod.

Seriously tho, welcome to middle age, bro.  Wanna talk about gardening?