Author Topic: Dorian said "Ronnie would probably win, I don't know"  (Read 124396 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
they are not essays, they are facts backed by his and the always truthfull judges opinnions, who's mean more than ours do

hey old dogs can learn new tricks , good boy. if you pull your head out of Groink's ass I'll give you a treat.  :D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
hey old dogs can learn new tricks , good boy. if you pull your head out of Groink's ass I'll give you a treat.  :D
just give it up dude.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
just give it up dude.

Oh don't worry I gave up on it when Ronnie admitted for the second time he couldn't beat Dorian , now I just pick apart the ' arguments ' these guys try and formulate that's the fun part

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

You gonna drink his "milkshake"......you homosexual?  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
You gonna drink his "milkshake"......you homosexual?  :D

Oh noes I've been called Gay on an internet message board , the originality is a breathe of fresh air around here , whens the mom jokes?  ???

keep trying Alpha Don Groink it's all you can do.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Oh noes I've been called Gay on an internet message board , the originality is a breathe of fresh air around here , whens the mom jokes?  ???

You said it, don't get all mad at me.

Thanks for the compliments BTW ...I am a true Alpha and my girl is smoking hot...glad you noticed 8)

ponchess pylot

• Time Out
  • Getbig I

ND, the concensus around here is that you are ' a gay troll who obsesses of over roied pros striated glutes.'

ND, you are one creepy dude. 

Having a homo erotic fascination with the sport is not only sick but the way in which you continually attempt to rationalise this behaviour makes it pathological....ND, you are dirty gay troll....move on you filth bag!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
You said it, don't get all mad at me.

Thanks for the compliments BTW ...I am a true Alpha and my girl is smoking hot...glad you noticed 8)

I said it it wasn't gay , if you want it to be that's on you  :-X

an Alpha male doesn't try and convince others he is  ;) and still trying to impress people huh? another thing an Alpha male wouldn't do , keep trying maybe you'll find someone whose impressed with you , good luck on that.  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
I said it it wasn't gay , if you want it to be that's on you  :-X

an Alpha male doesn't try and convince others he is  ;) and still trying to impress people huh? another thing an Alpha male wouldn't do , keep trying maybe you'll find someone whose impressed with you , good luck on that.  :D

We all know what you said....you fucked up, don't have a cow over it.

At least I brag on myself....I don't spend my days worshipping some drugged out Bber who flexed his big muscles13 years ago ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

At least I brag on myself....I don't spend my days worshipping some drugged out Bber who flexed his big muscles13 years ago ;)

You're the one that wants it to be gay , what's on your mind sport? never mind don't answer that :-X

You're the only one who is going to brag on you  ;D you're the one trying to convince other members you're something you're not started threads that backfire in your face in a pathetic attempt at impressing people , like they say sport you have to convince yourself before you can convince anyone else and again good luck with that

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Ronnie destroys dorian

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
You're the one that wants it to be gay , what's on your mind sport? never mind don't answer that :-X

You're the only one who is going to brag on you  ;D you're the one trying to convince other members you're something you're not started threads that backfire in your face in a pathetic attempt at impressing people , like they say sport you have to convince yourself before you can convince anyone else and again good luck with that.

Something I'm not??

I have posted pictures of myself and my girl....nothing made up about it......but nice envy meltdown regardless....."sport "  ::)

StuartR

• Getbig III
Something I'm not??

I have posted pictures of myself and my girl....nothing made up about it......but nice envy meltdown regardless....."sport "  ::)

Look man, love is blind
As heterosexual males, I'm sure we've both experienced times when love for a certain woman allowed us to overlook small physical imperfections
for instance, I don't mind that my woman has tiny arms and no muscular separation  :D

If this ND character feels the same way about dorian yates, theres no way youre ever going to convince him that yates wasnt the best bodybuilder of all time, that its bizarre to spend years upon years posting dissertations on the same circular argument, or that we're superior to him because we fuck good-looking women instead of masturbating to retired bodybuilders
dont waste your time

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
I see in the week that I have been gone, ND has been getting just as owned as he was before I left.

this is good stuff.

to see his 50000 word posts full of the usual bullshit that is in direct contradiction with the visuals is so typical of ND.  classic stuff.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Look man, love is blind
As heterosexual males, I'm sure we've both experienced times when love for a certain woman allowed us to overlook small physical imperfections
for instance, I don't mind that my woman has tiny arms and no muscular separation  :D

If this ND character feels the same way about dorian yates, theres no way youre ever going to convince him that yates wasnt the best bodybuilder of all time, that its bizarre to spend years upon years posting dissertations on the same circular argument, or that we're superior to him because we fuck good-looking women instead of masturbating to retired bodybuilders
dont waste your time

Agreed 100% dude .....I could care less who was "drier" in 1995 and I dont write 1000 page rants trying to convince people that my oiled muscleman is better than their oiled muscleman.

I just enjoy pointing out what an obsessed schmoe ND is....he's. Taken it to another level ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Something I'm not??

hahahahahaha ' envy ' what's funny is you post on bitching about me ' patting myself on the back ' yet you created a whole thread you doing so hypocrite which brings me back to my original point you're just a bitch

like I said keep trying to impress people maybe some of these kids will be but you don't impress me sport , I'm still trying to figure out who has bigger boobs you or your girl  :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Agreed 100% dude .....I could care less who was "drier" in 1995 and I dont write 1000 page rants trying to convince people that my oiled muscleman is better than their oiled muscleman.

I just enjoy pointing out what an obsessed schmoe ND is....he's. Taken it to another level ;D

oh another ' alpha don ' on a bodybuilding message board complaining about ' oiled up musclemen ' hahahahahah you're the same hypocrite who was just trying to convince me Ronnie was better but somehow you're above commenting on ' oiled up musclemen ' I think you posted pics of your ' girl ' to try and convince people you're straight , you often accuse people of being ' gay ' seems like you have some issues you need to work out good luck with that

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
It appears I have touched a nerve with this twink :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
It appears I have touched a nerve with this twink :)

Just the opposite.....I've apparently pissed you off , now you're compelled to chase me around bitching about things you're doing

keep proving me right sport  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Just the opposite.....I've apparently pissed you off , now you're compelled to chase me around bitching about things you're doing

keep proving me right sport  ;)

Right  ::)

"no I'm not......you are"

I fell like I'm back in the third grade "debating" with you

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Right  ::)

"no I'm not......you are"

I fell like I'm back in the third grade "debating" with you

almost as bad as calling someone ' gay ' huh?

again I pissed you off to the point you felt compelled to comment on more than just the topic at hand , you're a hypocrite and a bitch and that's a bad combo

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
almost as bad as calling someone ' gay ' huh?

again I pissed you off to the point you felt compelled to comment on more than just the topic at hand , you're a hypocrite and a bitch and that's a bad combo

You calling someone a hypoccrite is like Jeffrey Dahmer calling somone a pervert.

Stick to discussing Dorian's glute dryness, because you are failing miserably at trying to "put me in my place"....your posts are weak and boring

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
You calling someone a hypoccrite is like Jeffrey Dahmer calling somone a pervert.

Stick to discussing Dorian's glute dryness, because you are failing miserably at trying to "put me in my place"....your posts are weak and boring

You are a hypocrite you're bitching about me supposedly patting myself on the back , yet start a thread patting yourself on the back , the difference between you and I is , I'm not bitching about it just pointing it out  ;)

I struck a nerve with you because you're only bitching at me for what ten other guys are doing in this thread , again I'm not bitching about just pointing out another example of your being a hypocrite

my posts are weak & boring yet here you are once again , after just complaining about ' going at it for a week ' and yet frustrated by the ' debate ' you've given up and now are reduced to petty name calling

respond or don't respond , I don't care I'll keep posting and pissing fanboys off

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
what happened to the Yates vs. coleman part of all of this  ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
what happened to the Yates vs. coleman part of all of this

it was settled 2 pages back that Ronnie wins