Author Topic: Kristal Marshall - wants to come back to the IFBB?  (Read 2774 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Kristal Marshall - wants to come back to the IFBB?
« on: August 17, 2010, 03:40:01 PM »

Krista Marshall makes a statement -  From siouxcountry

I want to start off by saying there is no excuse, nor am I trying to create one for the unprofessional manner in which I reacted after the NYC Pro bikini show. But what I do want to offer is a little insight into my life then and what caused me to make what seems to have been a hasty decision.

At the time I competed at the pro show it was most definitely one of the most scary and desperate times of my life. I was going through a very rough separation and possible court/ child custody case. Not pretty (thank god we worked it out). Later my parents’ marriage of 27 years suddenly dissolved, I was approaching graduation from school as well as l suffered a very sad physical and severe emotional loss. This has been a difficult time.

Competing and entertaining is something that has always allowed me to escape, but I think this time It wasn’t going to mend everything that was broken.

I learned a lot about this business, what’s real, who your friend is, what’s perceived and what reality is. I have also had the chance to reflect on my success so far in NPC/IFBB and it has been a blessing, and I am indeed grateful. I do not feel like anyone owes me anything, or that I think I am better than anyone. I don’t feel like anything should be given to me. Everything I’ve accomplished I’ve worked hard for them…period.

The bikini division has come a long way from the debut Arnold show (me in a figure suit lol!)! The look has changed, the walk and posing has changed. Things are very different, very interesting to watch. I am just grateful that I could have been a part of that.

Life throws you curve balls but sometimes it’s better to not react than to over- react. I don’t know where my competitive journey will take me.... I apologize to anyone that I offended that was definitely not my intention and not an authentic reflection of my character. I am looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life, and to definitely continue my involvement in the fitness community. Thanks for your support, criticism, and thoughts.

Kristal Marshall
IFBB PRO

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: Kristal Marshall - wants to come back to the IFBB?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 03:53:56 PM »

I want to start off by saying there is no excuse, nor am I trying to create one for the unprofessional manner in which I reacted after the NYC Pro bikini show.
What happened ???
R

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Kristal Marshall - wants to come back to the IFBB?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 05:33:19 AM »
I want to start off by saying there is no excuse, nor am I trying to create one for the unprofessional manner in which I reacted after the NYC Pro bikini show. But...

BUT...

:)