Author Topic: what is America? Make up your minds christians and jews?  (Read 2903 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
what is America? Make up your minds christians and jews?
« on: August 24, 2010, 10:17:45 AM »
i did not include muslims...u cant...in light...

soo lemme ask

either have religious freedom for all OR.....abolish all religion from America (i am all for this)

or ...stop pussyfying around the bush and ban islam.....and islam only...

this pussy treading around the issue is pathetic  :-\

carpe` vaginum!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: what is America? Make up your minds christians and jews?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 10:19:30 AM »

soo lemme ask

either have religious freedom for all OR.....abolish all religion from America (i am all for this)

I agree....ban islam and throw them ALL out. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 10:20:12 AM »

soo lemme ask

There should be true separation of Church and State but it seems southerners/conservatives like to always include religion in shit that is should not be in conveniently forgetting about the reasons our forefathers left England.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 10:21:23 AM »
There should be true separation of Church and State but it seems southerners/conservatives like to always include religion in shit that is should not be in conveniently forgetting about the reasons our forefathers left England.

::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 10:28:52 AM »
::)

You know it's true...These have always been the culprits bible thumping southerners, white AND BLACK and conservatives.  Prove me wrong.
That's why the bible belt is called the bible belt.  Look at the states included, southern states were the people are more conservative than others.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 10:31:38 AM »
You know it's true...These have always been the culprits bible thumping southerners, white AND BLACK and conservatives.  Prove me wrong.

Have you ever even visited the midwest?  They are just as bad.....not to mention Utah with mormons, catholics in NY/northeast, etc.... I could go on, but I hope you get my point.  It being ONLY a southern thing is just a silly statement.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 10:34:46 AM »
Have you ever even visited the midwest?  They are just as bad.....not to mention Utah with mormons, catholics in NY/northeast, etc.... I could go on, but I hope you get my point.  It being ONLY a southern thing is just a silly statement.

I said southern/conservative...Conservative is a huge part of it.  Of course it's not just southerners, they alone don't have the power to interject religion in everything there has to be some brains somewhere ;D j/k....CONSERVATIVES....And while I disgree with some of the things they do, It's good they are trying to fight the good fight because look at our shitty cultural values now and how they have declined...

This is why I'm independent...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 10:36:57 AM »
I said southern/conservative...Conservative is a huge part of it.  Of course it's not just southerners, they alone don't have the power to interject religion in everything there has to be some brains somewhere ;Dj/k....CONSERVATIVES....And while I disgree with some of the things they do, It's good they are trying to fight the good fight because look at our shitty cultural values now and how they have declined...

Gothca.  I thought you were just saying it was an exclusive thang with southerners.  And I agree, as much as everybody wants to joke around on here, without some wall in place our entire culture would just implode.  It's happened to every other great civilization.....usually rot from within...

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 10:49:49 AM »
I can't think of any jews or christians who strap a bomb to their chest and walk into a crowded marketplace and blow themselves up.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2010, 10:54:46 AM »
I can't think of any jews or christians who strap a bomb to their chest and walk into a crowded marketplace and blow themselves up.

THIS.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 11:03:10 AM »

Jews and Christians hands aren't clean...Look throughout history what Christians have done, and Jews, well what can I say that hasn't already been about my people... ;D
People, Americans in particular have a very short memory.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2010, 05:58:54 PM »
Jews and Christians hands aren't clean...Look throughout history what Christians have done, and Jews, well what can I say that hasn't already been about my people... ;D
People, Americans in particular have a very short memory.

very short memory?  The Crusades, which is what I assume you are referring to, last took place in 1270.....I'm  sure that this very day somewhere in the world a muslim killed in the name of Allah.....

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2010, 06:17:14 PM »

I like it how you people try to make this so radical or something, and at the same time sending hundreds of missiles that could kill thousands of civilians is just retaliation.  ::)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2010, 06:19:20 PM »
i am 100% against organized religion...

bench

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 06:27:44 PM »
America would be 1000% better if we kicked these cults to the curb
You Can't Do It!!!

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 07:42:23 PM »

This is true. Conservatives seem to ALWAYS talk about 10 commandments or school prayer or loss of family values tied closley to religion.

I'm a fuccking conservative myself and this shit pisses me off. I hate all forms of religion except for the lower classes in poverty...it gives them hope and all that crap that religion brings to the table.

I listen to quite a few conservative talk shows and there's always religious nuts calling in and referencing god.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 07:43:16 PM »

soo lemme ask

ban islam..............alrig hty..........sounds good

its amazing how a smart person like you could be so irrational when it comes to something that hits too close to home..............all these argumentative fallacies you spew out..............the begging the question.............str aw man arguments............... ..slippery slope arguments

how can you not see that out of ANYWHERE IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY, you could put one of your shitty mosques anywhere else...........and no one would care

how could you not understand how people might have a problem with a large muslim center right on top of the world trade center ashes

just so fucking irrational

i like to think, that if the situation were reversed i would not be SO blind.........

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 08:12:04 PM »
I like it how you people try to make this so radical or something, and at the same time sending hundreds of missiles that could kill thousands of civilians is just retaliation.  ::)

If the missiles flew every time there was a suicide bombing there would be no more muslims to blow themselves up...and I wouldnt be complaining.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 06:49:54 AM »
I agree....ban islam and throw them ALL out. 

i agree with banning islam but throwing them ALL out...ummm my parents r muslim...

they pray 5 times a day..give to charity...most of them christian charities...many times i've seen my mum watch some news about an accident in DC and next you know she is on the prayer rug praying for the accident victims...

my mum and dad have around 3 homeless folks that do menial work at the gas station (my dads)
..yanno...pick up ciggy butts and grocery bags off the lot etc...and give them $20 each for 15 mins of work every morning...

throw THEM out??
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 06:51:58 AM »

neither can i...

but most of these people r 3rd world uneducated piss poor idiots...

i dont see osama himself doing this or dying for jihad??
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 06:55:22 AM »

how can you not see that out of ANYWHERE IN THE FUCKING COUNTRY, you could put one of your shitty mosques anywhere else...........and no one would care

how could you not understand how people might have a problem with a large muslim center right on top of the world trade center ashes

hey playing the devils advocate is informative/fun sometimes...i see your point..i do...but my parents ARE muslim and i've argued the same point with them...and not so nicely...as far as my parents...they really dont seem to give a shit about the ground zero mosque...for them one mosque 20 blocks away is as good as any...

i like to think, that if the situation were reversed i would not be SO blind.........

knowing my personality...you r right...probably not....in the other thread i called u an idiot...i'm too lazy to go change that...but here i'm saying that u r right
carpe` vaginum!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 01:32:51 AM »

I've said this on the politics board before, if someone isn't a Christian or if they're not religious at all, fine, there free to believe as they want but what I don't understand is the desire of so many Americans to change history, to claim the founders believed one way when the opposite is so obviously true. In this case, the argument of separation of church and state, that has been twisted so badly it's mind blowing. The purpose of this separation was to keep government from forcing religious practice on others, from forming a national religion, it's purpose was not to keep all religious aspects out of government.

Yet so many, for what purpose I honestly don't know, want to twist this into something it's not.

Here's some quotes from some of the founders on religion in politics. If this isn't enough to convince I can give you hundreds more:

George Washington

While just government protects all in their religious rights, true religion affords to government its surest support.

John Adams

t is religion and morality alone which can establish the principles upon which freedom can securely stand. The only foundation of a free constitution is pure virtue.
[W]e have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. . . . Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

John Jay

Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation, to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.

Benjamin Rush
[/color]
The only foundation for a useful education in a republic is to be laid in religion. Without this there can be no virtue, and without virtue there can be no liberty, and liberty is the object and life of all republican governments.

Ben Franklin

I have lived, Sir, a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without his aid? We have been assured, Sir, in the Sacred Writings, that "except the Lord build the House, they labor in vain that build it." I firmly believe this; and I also believe that without His concurring aid we shall succeed in this political building no better, than the Builders of Babel: We shall be divided by our partial local interests; our projects will be confounded, and we ourselves shall become a reproach and bye word down to future ages. And what is worse, mankind may hereafter from this unfortunate instance, despair of establishing governments by human wisdom and leave it to chance, war and conquest.
I therefore beg leave to move that henceforth prayers imploring the assistance of Heaven, and its blessings on our deliberations be held in this Assembly every morning before we proceed to business, and that one or more of the clergy of this city be requested to officiate in that service.

William Penn

t is impossible that any people of government should ever prosper, where men render not unto God, that which is God's, as well as to Caesar, that which is Caesar's.

John Quincy Adams

There are three points of doctrine the belief of which forms the foundation of all morality. The first is the existence of God; the second is the immortality of the human soul; and the third is a future state of rewards and punishments. Suppose it possible for a man to disbelieve either of these three articles of faith and that man will have no conscience, he will have no other law than that of the tiger or the shark. The laws of man may bind him in chains or may put him to death, but they never can make him wise, virtuous, or happy.

Charles Finney

[T]he time has come that Christians must vote for honest men and take consistent ground in politics or the Lord will curse them. . . . Christians have been exceedingly guilty in this matter. But the time has come when they must act differently. . . . Christians seem to act as if they thought God did not see what they do in politics. But I tell you He does see it - and He will bless or curse this nation according to the course they [Christians] take [in politics].

Part of George Washington's Farewell Address:

Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of man and citizens. The mere politician, equally with the pious man, ought to respect and to cherish them. A volume could not trace all their connexions with private and public felicity. Let it simply be asked, Where is the security for property, for reputation, for life, if the sense of religious obligation desert the oaths, which are the instruments of investigation in Courts of Justice?

And let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle. It is substantially true, that virtue or morality is a necessary spring of popular government. The rule, indeed, extends with more or less force to every species of free government. Who, that is a sincere friend to it, can look with indifference upon attempts to shake the foundation of the fabric?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2010, 05:31:57 AM »
"what is America? Make up your minds christians and jews?"

They are Christian Jews, or Jewish Christians...  LOL, I'm sure noboby gets that, but it's kinda true, especially over the last century.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2010, 11:07:27 AM »
"what is America? Make up your minds christians and jews?"

They are Christian Jews, or Jewish Christians...  LOL, I'm sure noboby gets that, but it's kinda true, especially over the last century.

i dont get it...so like when there r eastern european white muslims r they like christian muslims? ???
carpe` vaginum!

theonlyone

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2010, 02:42:42 PM »
 What is America? Never was a has been. We are all a mankind afterall before we all of us face God :o