Author Topic: new secret to building massive lats inside  (Read 12594 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: new secret to building massive lats inside
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2010, 08:43:06 PM »
MELTDOWN

so you care about me (as evident by the way your trying to convince me to "make better life choices", and also by the creepy, imaginary post-checking [imaginary because ive never done what you suuposedly caught me doing]), but your still an ignorant loudmouth and your still just trying to divert attention from the fact that you just participated in a 5+ page long attempt-at-an-argument about nothing...  ownage  ;D

yes, i am a ignorant loudmouth that has accomplished more than you can ever dream of.....done more with BB than you could ever dream of......am not a junkie leaching of my parents.....and i never had a girlfriend that left me because i was a loser that wasnt going anywhere with my life....check the facts taylor...you will never be anything....if you killed yourself right now the government would send your parents a check for not having to waste there time in the future...

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2010, 08:53:04 PM »
yes, i am a ignorant loudmouth that has accomplished more than you can ever dream of.....done more with BB than you could ever dream of......am not a junkie leaching of my parents.....and i never had a girlfriend that left me because i was a loser that wasnt going anywhere with my life....check the facts taylor...you will never be anything....if you killed yourself right now the government would send your parents a check for not having to waste there time in the future...

bench

another meltdown.. classic  ;D

btw, a cop claiming big accomplishments.. ?  ;D 

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2010, 09:22:24 PM »
another meltdown.. classic  ;D

btw, a cop claiming big accomplishments.. ?  ;D 
bro, i am a cop....actually Lt. investigator over a very large area, and in charge of a large amount of people because i want to...

i could call right now, and say "i quit" and never have to worry about working another day in my life...i do this because I WANT TO...i dont have to work because i have actually done stuff with my life....unlike you..

you share the same luxury though....except you don't have to work because you cant pass a drug test, and you leach off your parents...

bench

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2010, 09:39:48 PM »
bro, i am a cop....actually Lt. investigator over a very large area, and in charge of a large amount of people because i want to...

i could call right now, and say "i quit" and never have to worry about working another day in my life...i do this because I WANT TO...i dont have to work because i have actually done stuff with my life....unlike you..

you share the same luxury though....except you don't have to work because you cant pass a drug test, and you leach off your parents...

bench

lmao @ a cop bragging about life accomplishments ..  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2010, 12:04:10 AM »
the first quote is just some dude's opinion from a website. no credibility there what so ever.  the second quote does show that the lats play a small role, and if you read the whole thing, not just whats bolded, it makes sure to point out that while the lats are involved to a small extent, its no where near as much as any of the prime movers.

so your back to square one, buddy old pal..
oh im sorry little boy what have you submitted that wasnt your own idiotic opinion?

thats right NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

but youre right dizzle your 4 yrs of intense weight lifting and roid abuse is more than enough for you to dispute world class powerlifters and scientific studies...

by all means post your studies and opinions of thos whos opinions would be relevant in this debate...go ahead lets see these links... ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2010, 12:08:16 AM »
oh im sorry little boy what have you submitted that wasnt your own idiotic opinion?

but youre right dizzle your 4 yrs of intense weight lifting and roid abuse is more than enough for you to dispute world class powerlifters and scientific studies...

by all means post your studies and opinions of those whos opinions would be relevant in this debate...go ahead lets see these links... ;)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2010, 01:42:24 AM »
Where is this thread headed?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2010, 06:16:26 AM »
Where is this thread headed?
Most likely the G&O. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2010, 08:51:15 AM »
lmao @ a cop bragging about life accomplishments ..  ;D
what is it that you have to brag about?

i dont have to work...and didnt have to work before i entered this career....this is just for my own satifaction...

bench

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2010, 09:57:37 AM »
benchmstr seems credible and wise.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2010, 11:46:17 AM »
what is it that you have to brag about?

i dont have to work...and didnt have to work before i entered this career....this is just for my own satifaction...

bench
so you think im good for nothing, at least partially, because "I dont work, and live off my parents".. but yet you never had to work yourself. so what exactly do you think of yourself, a person who never had to work for anything??   

still laughing about the fact a police officer was bragging about "life accomplishments"..    ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2010, 11:58:53 AM »
so you think im good for nothing, at least partially, because "I dont work, and live off my parents".. but yet you never had to work yourself. so what exactly do you think of yourself, a person who never had to work for anything??   

still laughing about the fact a police officer was bragging about "life accomplishments"..    ;D
i dont have to work because i made something of myself early on....you on the other hand will never do anything....and you cant even think of anything to say except your "police officer" line.....you are owned by life....

bench

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2010, 12:51:37 PM »
I feel sorry for people..

sometimes.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2010, 03:44:52 PM »

by all means post your studies and opinions of thos whos opinions would be relevant in this debate...go ahead lets see these links... ;)
still waiting for those links dizzle and opinions of those who would be relevant in this debate...

no your opinion doesnt count  ;)