Author Topic: Rick Sanchez from CNN fire for speaking the truth....  (Read 11261 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Rick Sanchez from CNN fire for speaking the truth....
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2010, 10:00:33 PM »
Wrong.
Yes you can prove who is the best athlete, so they go on the field.
Just as you can determine who is best looking, so they get looked at.  Face it, people dont want to stare at ugly people on screen, and a disproportionate amount of whites are good looking compared to blacks who arent.  Fact

This aint about looks and this aint about black you fucking queer....I'm talking about WHITES!  They're the ones supposedly in charge....What's your answer to that dipshit?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2010, 10:01:39 PM »
We also happen to be much, much, much smarter than you and everyone else and wealthier to boot.

Don`t hate.  Its not your fault you were born an obese black man.
Ket ne guess you have aspergers too.  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2010, 10:01:53 PM »
What do we do deport them exterimanate them its been tried. It only made them 6 million times stronger. There smart too, theres not alot can be down. Besides prepare to be marginalized. Hopefully the chinese and wealthy arabs will save us from slavery.  

no comment.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2010, 10:02:05 PM »
The most worthless person on this board is the ignorant obese Wiggs.  I`d hate everyone too if I was him.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2010, 10:02:12 PM »
Ashkenazi Jews have a higher than average IQ as per many scientific studies, therefore it is natural that they will achieve a dominating position within a society over time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2010, 10:03:15 PM »
Ashkenazi Jews have a higher than average IQ as per many scientific studies, therefore it is natural that they will achieve a dominating position within a society over time.
Exactly.  Genetically superior.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2010, 10:03:31 PM »
Jewish people I know certainly consider themselves white lol....  except wiggs.  :D

They're not white...they're Jewish don't be a dip-shit....this is why i put white (non-jew)....You're not going to win this so go crawl in a hole and die....

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2010, 10:05:57 PM »
This aint about looks and this aint about black you fucking queer....I'm talking about WHITES!  They're the ones supposedly in charge....What's your answer to that dipshit?

Every facet of society seems to be dominated disproportionately by a certain group.  Perhaps its not a conspiracy?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010, 10:06:00 PM »
The most worthless person on this board is the ignorant obese Wiggs.  I`d hate everyone too if I was him.

LOL....If you die a horrible death, it will make my day...hopefully your death will be the result of you being who and what you are and then maybe then you'll accept who are....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2010, 10:07:28 PM »
I'm done with this thread....MELTDOWN....I hope on December 21, 2012 this world goes to fucking hell cause it sure needs it...Get out of this one vermin....

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2010, 10:09:06 PM »

White liberals are your answer my friend.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2010, 10:10:28 PM »
LOL....If you die a horrible death, it will make my day...hopefully your death will be the result of you being who and what you are and then maybe then you'll accept who are....
You are obese and black.  The actuarial table does not really read so well in your favor.  Oh well, at least you are generally not very intelligent in all matters so that should blunt the reality of your natural predicament.

All I can say is that I am sorry and to enjoy the few remaining trips around the sun while you still can.  :-\

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2010, 10:11:51 PM »
I'm done with this thread....MELTDOWN....I hope on December 21, 2012 this world goes to fucking hell cause it sure needs it...Get out of this one vermin....

What would be the point?  The jewish cockroaches would rise from apocolypse and amass wealth, while WASP cockroaches would try to control how everyone lives their lives, while the black cockroaches would kill each other for sneakers.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2010, 10:13:55 PM »
Later on, Thicklips.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2010, 10:16:20 PM »
You are obese and black.  The actuarial table does not really read so well in your favor.  Oh well, at least you are generally not very intelligent in all matters so that should blunt the reality of your natural predicament.

All I can say is that I am sorry and to enjoy the few remaining trips around the sun while you still can.  :-\

LOL....Right....you are a natural victim that hides what he is to protect your pathetic existence....While yes, I am black, I have proven myself to be beyond competent and to have an above average IQ....So, nice try guy...

You and I will have our day and unlike Matt, I won't be so forgiving....I'm gonna fuck you up negro style and enjoy every min of it....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2010, 10:17:45 PM »
LOL....Right....you are a natural victim that hides what he is to protect your pathetic existence....While yes, I am black, I have proven myself to be beyond competent and to have an above average IQ....So, nice try guy...
You are not intelligent at all.  Of course you will never realize this.  You don`t have the capacity to do so.  Its ok, I understand you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2010, 10:20:13 PM »
You are not intelligent at all.  Of course you will never realize this.  You don`t have the capacity to do so.  Its ok, I understand you.

It is actually you that is not intelligent....You repeat what you hear and steal the ideas of others, that's what you do...you take, whites make....
Go be average Adam.....enjoy your life ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2010, 10:20:33 PM »
They're not white...they're Jewish

Oh brother  ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2010, 10:47:58 PM »
We also happen to be much, much, much smarter than you and everyone else and wealthier to boot.

Don`t hate.  Its not your fault you were born an obese black man.

"we"???

wtf, you are jewish? didnt you collect/admire nazi stuff? hahahaaha

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2010, 10:54:32 PM »
how strange, i was just watching rick saaaaaanchessss on CNN 2 days ago. btw, he seemed as coconut as it gets judging on how white he pronounced his name, but if he really said these things then i comment him for it.

and yes, the Holocaust was the single greatest thing to EVER happen to the jews; it forever rendered them immune to open criticism.
prior to that even, going back hundreds or even THOUSANDS of years, everyone knew what they were about, and spoke openly about them, including world leaders as recently as FDR and Churchill, who both had numerous anti-semitic rants/quotes.

but their post-WW2 PR machine combined with world sympathy following WW2 has been so effective, that nowadays people hold 'the jews' in high reverence, immune to any criticism. the irony and double-standard is quite hilarious, but hell, if people are too dumb to know better then whatever.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2010, 01:15:11 AM »
mindblowing how in modern america we are taught to lie in plain sight..........no matter how obvious it is.........we lie

of course the media is controlled by jews, its not even a debatable fact...............but they dont like it when the public starts to get uppity, and acknowledge it

sickening world......

http://www.politico.com/blogs/onmedia/1010/Holocaust_survivors_slam_Sanchez.html

Jonathan Klein, president of CNN (fired last week, permanent replacement not yet found)... Jewish. Jeff Zucker, CEO of NBC and MSNBC... Jewish. Sumner Redstone, owner of CBS... Jewish. Iger of ABC... Jewish. Barry Diller, creator of FOX Broadcasting... Jewish. Redstone also runs Viacom, I believe, which is of course the parent company of MTV/Comedy Central/whatever. Hell, even Paula Kerger of PBS is Jewish. Indeed I cannot think of a single major news channel off the top of my head that is not run or owned by a Jew. Not that there's anything wrong with all that. But I don't get the outrage over Sanchez's comment. It's true. It would be like me saying that the media is run by men. Why must we play this constant game, where one ethnicity is quite clearly absurdly overrepresented in the media but no one is allowed to talk about it? It's pointless. None of that is to defend Sanchez, though, who by all accounts is an unpleasant human being and would not be missed by anyone, as far as I can tell, if he got fired. And while it's true that Jews in this country are hardly oppressed into poverty in the way that Latinos and blacks are, I'm having a bit of a hard time believing that Sanchez has led a life marked by suffering and hardships himself.
Posted By: ERI | October 01, 2010 at 05:28 PM

I don't understand why stating facts is racist or anti-Semitic.  Mainstream media control in the USA is disproportionately Jewish so shouldn't we be allowed to discuss that?  Given that the media constantly slanders people of all races [except for Jews], shouldn't we be allowed to talk about why that is?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2010, 02:00:06 AM »
Normal jew is not jewish fanatic.
It's the fanatic "parade" jews that ruin it for the rest of them.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2010, 05:13:10 AM »
Lol dont worry we all hate jews here. Hating jews is like hating asswholes at country clubs. The only difference is jews are smart.  :-\

Jews are no smarter than any other race they are just raised to con and kill whomever they need to to gain power.  The Talmud teaches them all non Jews are goy ready for the slaughter, ie in Judaism killing a goy is not a crime.  The only solution was hitlers very sad it did not turn out for the better for all of us.
TEAM Nasser

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2010, 05:21:28 AM »
Normal jew is not jewish fanatic.
It's the fanatic "parade" jews that ruin it for the rest of them.

Yes, and it is usually a minority of any particular race or group that does something bad.  So why is it alright to judge White people or another race as a group on the basis of a few, but Jewish people must always be looked at as "individuals"?  What is the difference?

This type of double standard is getting noticed more and more on a daily basis these days.  And how many have made a point to point this out now?  Rick Sanchez, Oliver Stone, Helen Thomas, Mel Gibson, Marlon Brando,...?  How long can the Jewish-controlled media keep a lid on this?

Why is it illegal to even study World War II in relation to the events surrounding "The Holocaust"?  The truth does not fear investigation.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2010, 05:53:54 AM »
They also have extemely high prevalence of OCD, Aspergers, austism, anxeity disorders. Essentially there a very obessive people. Obessive people(rich too) myself included tend to score higher on IQ tests. Add to this jews have an extremly obessive culture, with intolerance of faliure, and a massive social network. There culture revolves around staying seperate from gentiles and doing whatever its take to keep their brothers ahead and everyone else behind.

Im sure adonis would od well on an iq score, but hed never be able to function in the real world. Without his dead parents support, hes nothing, just a crazy nut that do well on an test.