Author Topic: Rick Sanchez from CNN fire for speaking the truth....  (Read 11262 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Rick Sanchez from CNN fire for speaking the truth....
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2010, 12:48:15 PM »
It's really about an entrepreneurial mentality versus an entitlement mentality.

Look at Koreans. They come here. Can't speak the language. Face discrimination, yet, they open up a store, eventually expand, and, before you know it, they're driving a Benz.

Blacks, on the other hand, have an entitlement mentality. They're always looking to the government to do for them, and, that's why they're on the bottom financially. Being a ward of the state doesn't pay very well.

To be fair, my kind, has some of this mentality as well, that's why so many become cops and firemen, to be taken care of by the state, but, at least occasionally someone opens up a bar.

The bottom line is that if you're not willing to start a business and work 60-70 hours a week at it, STFU.
You don't get it. There was a good story on the Koreans in LA a few yrs back...I won't go into it, but I will use this as a example. In Baltimore when I was in college, there was a "Urban Store", it had black faces, but was owned by Koreans. In Washington DC the "urban" or popular clubs are own by Iranians (ask Toxie), and what type of music and where do the DJs come from (black radio stations)?

It's a twofold situation, because the Koreans consolidate their wealth, helping each other open stores...yet they don't trust banks. Which means that they are prone to crime, from their own people. Crimes that you don't hear about, because they don't trust the police. Thefts, robberies, rapes, murders, over money.

It's been said that the first gen makes the money, the 2nd gen consolidates it, the 3rd spends it. And this is seen at UMBC (university of Maryland, Baltimore County), where there is a large Korean (and other Asian) presence. These kids drive BMW M3s, Benzes, Audis, etc. they waste their parents money, like all who assimilate to American society...

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2010, 01:05:07 PM »
The differnence with other ethic groups that make it is they spread the wealth around. They  have a korean doctor, lawyer, headshrink, accountant, and give superb bussiness deals to their own.

Its a 2000 year olds tradition. I got nothing against jews that work hard and are fair to others. But thats not how it works. Zach braff the guy from scrubs made garden state. Do you think he would of been able to do so if he didnt have jewish connections. Spielberg, Larry David, Jerry Seinfield,  Kabat zin, loads of shrinks, etc. All benefit from their connections.  The same with publishing rights. Noam Chompsky smart guy but it would of been much harder for him to get a book deal again without these connections. WASPs do it too. The only difference is that jews are a very small part of the population. Yet somehow they always seem to get the best contracts, and set ups in hollywood, neywork etc.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2010, 01:41:46 PM »

You are exactly who I wanted to respond to this thread....I'm going to speak the truth and Yaroni can ban me if he wants...

UNSUNG, How in the FUCK did white non-jews let it get to this?  WTF?  Media, Movies, Banking and many more things....WTF are people fucking stupid or afraid?  4% of the population and everyone quivers in their boots?  WTF?  What the fuck happened to our balls?  LOL!!  Did they just outthink and out perform non-jew whites?  Is it their networking while telling you to be diverse?  WTF is it?

I think it goes real deep. Like the Jews are some kind of smart Alien race who took total control of earth. The Jewish Washington Lobby are the most powerful people in the world. Speak it against them in a manner that reaches many people and you will simply be killed. "They" love to use drug over-doses as their number one way of murder. They totally control the CIA. Jews are very powerful people.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2010, 01:41:56 PM »
It will be a glorious day when Israel ceases to exist, all praise be to Allah.  Maybe then the cock roaches known as jews will simmer down and stop conning and stealing and murdering and raping and pillaging.
Don`t flatter yourself cupcake.  You and the rest of the whining, uneducated, indigent idiots (a lot in this very thread) will always be under our rule.  There is NOTHING you can do.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2010, 01:49:49 PM »
The differnence with other ethic groups that make it is they spread the wealth around. They  have a korean doctor, lawyer, headshrink, accountant, and give superb bussiness deals to their own.

Its a 2000 year olds tradition. I got nothing against jews that work hard and are fair to others. But thats not how it works. Zach braff the guy from scrubs made garden state. Do you think he would of been able to do so if he didnt have jewish connections. Spielberg, Larry David, Jerry Seinfield,  Kabat zin, loads of shrinks, etc. All benefit from their connections.  The same with publishing rights. Noam Chompsky smart guy but it would of been much harder for him to get a book deal again without these connections. WASPs do it too. The only difference is that jews are a very small part of the population. Yet somehow they always seem to get the best contracts, and set ups in hollywood, neywork etc.

I certainly dont disagree with this, at the same time look at the talent of the examples youve used.  Speilberg, Seinfeld, and Larry David have produced product that has been eaten up by the masses....wildly popular entertainment.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2010, 02:01:44 PM »
How come when jews die they look like that ^ but when muslims die they look like little blown up pieces?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2010, 02:24:26 PM »
lol, do you remember the past of your people, always dispersed across Europe because every country would kick your lazy asses out?  Not until you scored the jackpot of pity that you are still exploiting the holocaust which really wasn't enough and the jews deserved every bit of it, did the jews start to get somewhere out of pure pity.  Now they have wormed them way into us and have a pity country, aww, yes the world will wake up and destroy you leeches.

there is something we can do, kill you like before, don't think it won't happen again your just tempting us to do it again.

Guess who is going to get Exterminated from Getbig?  ;)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2010, 02:24:55 PM »
I certainly dont disagree with this, at the same time look at the talent of the examples youve used.  Speilberg, Seinfeld, and Larry David have produced product that has been eaten up by the masses....wildly popular entertainment.
Well speilberg has the benefit of massive budgets and the best of everything, his plots are predictable and hasnt done anything impressive in the last 15 years. Seinfield was a great show and many others would be that great if comedians could get their own shows. But they cant the fact they he even had that option is very fucking rare. Rossane I think is one of the few that has.  Larry david was just a fucking wrighter how the hell did he get his own show ???
But you will see this a very common trend in the jewish hollywood. Some guy that ordinarly wouldnt be given much at all, magically gets his own show, his own books, or some other insider thing.

As I said multiple times on this forum. Its not unique to jews, but its far more blatant and unchallenged. There should be some kind of affirmative action laws against imho, ironic as it would be ;)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2010, 02:25:09 PM »
so why was he fired again? because he spoke the truth?! he never said it was a bad thing that jewish people run all media, just that they do and that is the truth! if anything it sounds like the powers that be (that are jewish) are the ones who are the bigots who just proved it by firing sanchez! how dare you speak anything remotely negative to or about the jewish population! gimme a fricking break!

case in points: have you ever noticed that every year or at least 9 out of 10 times when the oscars comes up for best documentary, year after year if the film is about jewish people, or the holocost or made by a jewish person it always win, even against equally great other films? why do you think that is? because the majority of the academy who votes on it are indeed white, old powerful jewish men!

have you ever noticed why the u.s defends israel and will continue to do so until it's last breath? whether that last breath be israel or the united states itself, and that israel can say and do anything and the u.s will meekly tolerate it?

okay, so let's see will get rid of sanchez and instead hire a hypocritical, sleazebag, the adulterous, prostitute addicted former politician and give him a show to co-host instead! beyond ridiculous!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2010, 02:28:18 PM »
All I hear is the snobbing sound of crybabies, whiners and morons on this thread.  What can you expect though from the unintelligent masses?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2010, 02:30:21 PM »
lol, do you remember the past of your people, always dispersed across Europe because every country would kick your lazy asses out?  Not until you scored the jackpot of pity that you are still exploiting the holocaust which really wasn't enough and the jews deserved every bit of it, did the jews start to get somewhere out of pure pity.  Now they have wormed them way into us and have a pity country, aww, yes the world will wake up and destroy you leeches.

there is something we can do, kill you like before, don't think it won't happen again your just tempting us to do it again.

The Nazis killed homosexuals with equal glee. They would have killed you...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2010, 02:37:39 PM »
All I hear is the snobbing sound of crybabies, whiners and morons on this thread.  What can you expect though from the unintelligent masses?

You are not offering cogent arguments against these people; if anything comments like this are fueling the fire.
I hate the State.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2010, 02:44:43 PM »
You are not offering cogent arguments against these people; if anything comments like this are fueling the fire.

oh...stop trying to make sense of this.  it's rape a Jew day with TrueAnus exposing himself to a drunk BayGBM, a bit of relief for blacks, latinos and asians.   

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2010, 02:46:58 PM »
Hes just trying to make a quality thread go off the tracks, even jtsunami is helping him.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2010, 03:14:32 PM »

banned ;)

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2010, 03:23:20 PM »
Wiggs if your intention with this thread was to come across as an angry,hypocritical racist, congratulations-mission accomplished.

You might rethink your crop it seems to be void of thc. Your boy sanchez sounds like a whiney incompetent ingrate.  Now he's 'free' to show us how great he is without all that white Jew oppression.   ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2010, 05:19:15 PM »

Typical butthurt Muslim maggot.   

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2010, 07:59:05 PM »
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

On a seperate note, since when was Adonis a Jew?

"1"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2010, 08:36:10 PM »

"1"
strange character, really... there was a picture floating around of him 3-4 yrs ago wearing a shirt with a swastika imprinted on it  ???

When some one pointed out that his last name sounded jewish (I think it was Hedgehog) he denied/resisted it at the time. I suppose he's come to terms with his heritage over the years...
follow the arrows

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2010, 07:06:37 PM »

"1"

Since he just came to realization that they control everything ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2010, 07:07:42 PM »
Any odds on a Rick Sanchez death pool?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2010, 12:06:42 AM »
How in the world did I miss this thread????
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2010, 06:31:42 AM »
Truth is truth....fuck those people in charge and their shifty, shady actions....Good Job white people....Yeah, you're really controlling things, remember that next time you go bragging about who runs shit in this country...unless you're white and Jewish, you're probably not in charge.....God Bless America ::) ::) ::) ::)  BTW G-Strang, PIP for your Cuban Brother.

BTW for any of you true minorities as in low in numbers and in power think that the libs see you as equal....Think again...Like Sanchez said, it aint just the right that does it.  At least when they do it, you know who they are...you don't know who the slimy fucks are on the left...they'll smile in your face and stab you in the back.

CNN anchor fired after Jon Stewart rant
Rick Sanchez rails against Jews, calls 'Daily Show' host a 'bigot' in radio interview

Rick Sanchez is no longer employed by CNN after the anchor went on a political radio show and ripped his perceived enemies — CNN brass, Jon Stewart and Jews.
By Hunter Walker

CNN has fired anchor Rick Sanchez following a radio rant Thursday night where he called Jon Stewart a "bigot," blamed CNN brass for discrimination against him and insinuated that the media industry is controlled by Jews. The network announced Sanchez's dismissal in a statement early Friday evening:

“Rick Sanchez is no longer with the company. We thank Rick for his years of service and we wish him well,“ the statement said.

Sanchez's controversial interview occurred on the final day of his show in the 8 p.m. time slot, where he was replacing Campbell Brown, who departed in May. Angry about being replaced by CNN's new "Parker Spitzer" talk show and the constant jokes made at his expense on the "Daily Show," he lashed out on at his perceived enemies — CNN brass, Jon Stewart and Jews.

Sanchez went on Pete Dominick's Sirius XM show to promote his new book, "Conventional Idiocy." While on air, he called Stewart a "bigot," implied that CNN is controlled by Jews and that the network passed him over for promotion because he's Latino.

Sanchez's controversial comments began when he suggested that he had been marginalized by CNN brass because they're "elite Northeastern establishment liberals" who won't let him anchor because they reserve the top jobs for "the high-profile white guys."

Here's what Sanchez had to say about his experiences with prejudice at CNN:

"It's not just the right that does this. 'Cause I've known a lot of elite, Northeast establishment liberals that may not use this as a business model, but deep down, when they look at a guy like me, they look at a ... they see a guy automatically who belongs in the second tier and not the top tier ... White folks usually don't see it, but we do, those of us who are minorities ... Here, I'll give you my example, it's this, 'You know what, I don't want you anchoring anymore. I really don't see you as an anchor, I see you more as a reporter. I see you more as a Jon Quinones.' You know, the guy on ABC. That's what he told me, he told me he saw me as Jon Quinones. Now, did he not realize that he was telling me, 'when I see you I think of Hispanic reporters?' 'Cause in his mind, I can't be an anchor, an anchor's what you give the high profile white guys."

In his interview with Dominick, Sanchez went on to say that prejudice and discrimination "happen all the time" in the media establishment and he pointed at the "Daily Show."

"It happens all the time. I think to a certain extent, Jon Stewart and Colbert are the same way. I think Jon Stewart's a bigot ... Yeah, I think he's a bigot ... I think he looks at the world through his mom who was a schoolteacher and his dad who was a physicist, or something like that.

"Great, I'm so happy that he grew up in a suburban, middle class New Jersey home with everything that you could ever imagine."

When Dominick asked him to explain how Stewart is a "bigot" and to cite specific examples, Sanchez responded with general complaints that Stewart does not have a diverse guest list.

Anderson Cooper wants to be the next Oprah

"I think Jon's show is essentially prejudicial ... against anybody who doesn't agree to his point of view, which is very much a white, Liberal establishment point of view. He can't relate to a guy like me, he can't relate to a guy whose dad worked all his life. He can't relate to somebody who grew up poor," Sanchez said.

Dominick, who was previously the "Daily Show's" warm-up comic, continued to press Sanchez for specific examples of bigoted conduct by Stewart.

Sanchez ended up attempting to back off the comments slightly. "I'll take the word 'bigot' back. I'll say prejudicial — uninformed," he said.

He also revealed the true reason for his hatred of the "Daily Show": Jon Stewart makes fun of him all the time. Sanchez said he believes his race is the thing that makes him a "target" for Stewart.

"When you turn on a show or listen to someone's writings, and they minimize you and treat you like you don't matter, like you're just a piece of ... you're just a dumb ... like you're a dumb jock, or a dumb woman, or a dumb Puerto Rican, or a dumb Cuban or another dumb Mexican, which is the way I feel when I watch Jon Stewart.

"I can't help but say ... and you just asked me why I wrote this book ... I wrote this book because I want people to know that I don't just sit there and read the teleprompter ... If I did just sit there and read off the teleprompter every day, Jon Stewart would never say anything about me. He'd say I'm a good Hispanic anchor. 'Way to go. You've done a good job. Stay right there.' I don't like that ... I am a complex human being. I'm not some some some moron … I'm tired of it."

Sanchez dug his hole even deeper when Dominick suggested that Stewart, who is Jewish, is also a minority. He laughed at the notion that Jews have experienced oppression and implied that they control CNN and other networks.

"Yeah, very powerless people. [laughs] He's such a minority. I mean, you know, please. What are you kidding? I'm telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart. And to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?"

Sanchez has not responded to a request for comment.

Hey dumb ass spook.He got fired because he his ratings were a joke.He was getting about 30,000 people watching his show a night.He is a dunce and a no talent moron.If he got ratings like Oreilly no way would he have gotten fired.Good riddance to another no talent lib.Next up-Olberman.