Author Topic: Clint Eastwood: "I'm not a fan of Obama and we have a pussy Generation"  (Read 7513 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Clint Eastwood: "I'm not a fan of Obama and we have a pussy Generation"
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2010, 09:40:09 AM »

The Manly Way of Life

The Manly Man is a swaggering man, carrying himself with pride and self-assurance. He is not a follower and may not be a leader but, is unswayed by external forces. He goes where he wants, wears what he wants and says what he wants with no fear of condemnation. A real man may even eat quiche if it pleases him.

The Manly Man is not a quitter. Comfort and difficulty do not deter the Manly Man. He does his job to the fullest. He does not whine or moan about the task at hand but rather works beyond the call of duty. The Manly Man does not bitch. His attitude is "can do" or even better "will do". The Manly Man is most likely a Republican forging his own destiny, not relying on public aid and Democratic programs.

The Manly Man eats, he does not pick and sort his food. He knows how to order and can pick his own wine or drink. He likes spicy and robust foods and has a fondness for meat. He is not a vegetarian. If the Manly Man is required to prepare the food he prefers to cook with fire and may even use a red hot exhaust manifold under the hood of his car. The only magic he might use is the microwave, because of the possibility this method carries for "blowing things up".

The Manly Man loves cars. The manly car can be almost any car, except such blatantly girl cars such as pink Cadillacs. Color can play a part. It could possibly be a Gremlin or other AMC product. If the manly man must drive a "heap" he must know how to make it run. Remember his work ethic and self reliance. Most manly men can do up to 80 percent of their own mechanic work. Hot metal, burning oil and caustic chemicals are the manly man's world. Manly cars must serve their purpose first. ie. a heap with a boom-boom stereo is not manly. The Manly Man does not need air conditioning, a stereo or other worldly environmental controls. The Manly Man lives with the world he is dealt, besides what manly man has time to listen to the radio with all the wonderful mechanical music being made by his machine. This is why you will see manly men in loud machines.

The Manly Man likes to be entertained. He likes manly music. His music is a reflection of his way of life. It is not the Top-40 music made for the masses. It is honest, loud and individual. The Manly Man also like's movies. A favorite actor of the Manly Man is Clint Eastwood. There are a few things that distinguish and manly movie. Number one is smoke. A manly movie must have some form of smoke. It may come from tires, guns, fires or best of all explosions. The manly movie should also have women, but is not necessary. (ie Patton, Apocalypse Now)

The Manly Man loves women (not girls) and are his weakness. The Manly Man must develop discipline in this area. The undisciplined man may become diluted and may become Hen Pecked. At this point he is no longer manly, but is a servant to the woman. The Manly Man does not hit his woman. If he goes this far or pulls an OJ he has lost discipline and control and manliness. The Manly Man does not abuse his statue or power. He need not rape, beat up or use violence to get his way. The Manly Man if truly manly, and real women can readily recognize a Manly Man, usually has enough women to suit his needs.

Now having the outline to being a Manly Man, go young man and be an example of Manliness to all those whipped Girlie Boys.

http://staff.rio.edu/miket/attitude.htm

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2010, 09:40:18 AM »
I think they help with the truly moron young voters as a reminder maybe to show up.  

Perhaps, but that doesn't equate to the butt whipping mccain got in 2k8... Either way, this thread is EXACTLY the pussy shit that those moronic young kids would be looking at.

The tough Hollywood guy says Obama sucks and is a pussy... Well, who the fuck is Clint Eastwood anyway? Another Hollywood elite.... I don't care what he, Ben Affleck, DeNiro, or any other celebrity asshat thinks.

They don't speak on any level that matters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2010, 09:42:43 AM »
Perhaps, but that doesn't equate to the butt whipping mccain got in 2k8... Either way, this thread is EXACTLY the pussy shit that those moronic young kids would be looking at.

The tough Hollywood guy says Obama sucks and is a pussy... Well, who the fuck is Clint Eastwood anyway? Another Hollywood elite.... I don't care what he, Ben Affleck, DeNiro, or any other celebrity asshat thinks.

They don't speak on any level that matters.

i saw an opportunity to trash Obama and went for it.   ;D  ;D  ;D

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2010, 09:42:50 AM »

The Manly Way of Life

The Manly Man is a swaggering man, carrying himself with pride and self-assurance. He is not a follower and may not be a leader but, is unswayed by external forces. He goes where he wants, wears what he wants and says what he wants with no fear of condemnation. A real man may even eat quiche if it pleases him.

The Manly Man is not a quitter. Comfort and difficulty do not deter the Manly Man. He does his job to the fullest. He does not whine or moan about the task at hand but rather works beyond the call of duty. The Manly Man does not bitch. His attitude is "can do" or even better "will do". The Manly Man is most likely a Republican forging his own destiny, not relying on public aid and Democratic programs.

The Manly Man eats, he does not pick and sort his food. He knows how to order and can pick his own wine or drink. He likes spicy and robust foods and has a fondness for meat. He is not a vegetarian. If the Manly Man is required to prepare the food he prefers to cook with fire and may even use a red hot exhaust manifold under the hood of his car. The only magic he might use is the microwave, because of the possibility this method carries for "blowing things up".

The Manly Man loves cars. The manly car can be almost any car, except such blatantly girl cars such as pink Cadillacs. Color can play a part. It could possibly be a Gremlin or other AMC product. If the manly man must drive a "heap" he must know how to make it run. Remember his work ethic and self reliance. Most manly men can do up to 80 percent of their own mechanic work. Hot metal, burning oil and caustic chemicals are the manly man's world. Manly cars must serve their purpose first. ie. a heap with a boom-boom stereo is not manly. The Manly Man does not need air conditioning, a stereo or other worldly environmental controls. The Manly Man lives with the world he is dealt, besides what manly man has time to listen to the radio with all the wonderful mechanical music being made by his machine. This is why you will see manly men in loud machines.

The Manly Man likes to be entertained. He likes manly music. His music is a reflection of his way of life. It is not the Top-40 music made for the masses. It is honest, loud and individual. The Manly Man also like's movies. A favorite actor of the Manly Man is Clint Eastwood. There are a few things that distinguish and manly movie. Number one is smoke. A manly movie must have some form of smoke. It may come from tires, guns, fires or best of all explosions. The manly movie should also have women, but is not necessary. (ie Patton, Apocalypse Now)

The Manly Man loves women (not girls) and are his weakness. The Manly Man must develop discipline in this area. The undisciplined man may become diluted and may become Hen Pecked. At this point he is no longer manly, but is a servant to the woman. The Manly Man does not hit his woman. If he goes this far or pulls an OJ he has lost discipline and control and manliness. The Manly Man does not abuse his statue or power. He need not rape, beat up or use violence to get his way. The Manly Man if truly manly, and real women can readily recognize a Manly Man, usually has enough women to suit his needs.

Now having the outline to being a Manly Man, go young man and be an example of Manliness to all those whipped Girlie Boys.

http://staff.rio.edu/miket/attitude.htm

I don't know if this was posted in jest but wouldn't following someones guidelines on how to be a manly man constitute following?  I can't think of anything less manly than being told how to be manly.  If you need to be told how, you don't have it.  
Abandon every hope...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2010, 09:46:14 AM »
listening to actors, isn't that the same as listening to comedians :D :D :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2010, 09:46:18 AM »
I don't know if this was posted in jest but wouldn't following someones guidelines on how to be a manly man constitute following?  I can't think of anything less manly than being told how to be manly.  If you need to be told how, you don't have it.  

In jest.  A manly man has a sense of humor!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2010, 09:46:27 AM »
i saw an opportunity to trash Obama and went for it.   ;D  ;D  ;D

At least we know where you stand on the Obama administration. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2010, 09:46:57 AM »
listening to actors, isn't that the same as listening to comedians :D :D :D

He is right about us being a pussified nation though. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2010, 09:48:06 AM »
right...obama caused the pussified nation...is his fault...oh shit..its raining in LA  today...that damn obama turned on the rain button

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2010, 09:50:16 AM »
He is right about us being a pussified nation though. 

He is right, but that pussified nation shit started back in the 80s when the Patrick Swayze types started being the largest things in Hollywood. It's not a recent phenomenon.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2010, 10:15:25 AM »
He is right, but that pussified nation shit started back in the 80s when the Patrick Swayze types started being the largest things in Hollywood. It's not a recent phenomenon.

? ? ? ? ?

Rambo, Commando, Rocky, chuck Norris, Red Dawn, etc etc.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2010, 10:20:33 AM »
? ? ? ? ?

Rambo, Commando, Rocky, chuck Norris, Red Dawn, etc etc.   

Those are ALL early/mid 80s movies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2010, 10:27:19 AM »
This is manly. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2010, 10:28:37 AM »
This is manly. 

go respond to the other thread

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2010, 10:29:21 AM »
One of my favorite actors nails it on the head.

Comparing Deniro to Eastwood is like comparing a poodle to a German Shepard. And I love Deniro as an actor. I think he just supports Obama because he will be able to pull more black pussy as a result.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2010, 10:31:09 AM »
One of my favorite actors nails it on the head.

Comparing Deniro to Eastwood is like comparing a poodle to a German Shepard. And I love Deniro as an actor. I think he just supports Obama because he will be able to pull more black pussy as a result.  ;D

I said the same thing to mal and it went right over his head. 

Deniro, for personal reasons, cant say shit about Obama. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2010, 10:34:38 AM »
Tu:

This is definately not manly:

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2010, 10:48:00 AM »
Oh give me a break.

Getting tortured in a Vietnamese prison camp for 5 years and living to tell the tale= manly

Dirty Harry= Manly

Apologizing to the world for being American, penalizing success, whining about doing badly and blaming it on everyone else= not manly

Michelle Obama= Manly

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2010, 10:49:27 AM »
Oh give me a break.

Getting tortured in a Vietnamese prison camp for 5 years and living to tell the tale= manly

Dirty Harry= Manly

Apologizing to the world for being American, penalizing success, whining about doing badly and blaming it on everyone else= not manly

Michelle Obama= Manly

So is aunt Zetuni 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2010, 10:50:38 AM »
Oh give me a break.

Dirty Harry= Manly

Michelle Obama= Manly

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2010, 10:53:16 AM »

\

Metrosexual little fag, literally.

:o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2010, 11:02:40 AM »
This to me is totally bad ass.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2010, 11:03:48 AM »
My favorite actor. He's spot-on with what he said so it shouldn't matter that he's a celebrity or whatever.