Author Topic: Clint Eastwood: "I'm not a fan of Obama and we have a pussy Generation"  (Read 7514 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://mensdailyforum.com/content.php/145-Clint-Eastwood-I-m-not-a-fan-of-Obama

A personal legend and icon to the author, Clint Eastwood speaks his mind. Eastwood to me is the civilian version of Lt. Gen. Harry W.O. Kinnard who famously responded to the Germans "Nuts" when they demanded his surrender at the 1944 Battle of the Bulge. When Eastwood spoke of Spike Lee "A guy like him should shut his face." He was referring to Spike Lee's criticism of his Film "Flags of Our Fathers," which chronicled the men who raised the flag on Iwo Jima for not having any African American Actors. Eastwood acknowledges there was a detachment of African American soldiers on Iwo Jima during the battle, but they were not the ones who raised the flag, and to add them to the tale would be historically inaccurate. He stated the movie is called "Flags of our Fathers", because it tells of the famous raising the flag and the men who raised it.

Clint Eastwood entered my life via the movies as he did most people. I remember watching Dirty Harry as a kid. I probably was breaking the rules by watching it because i was to young, similar to the way Dirty Harry broke the rules and tested authority and always got his man. His famous quote :

I know what you’re thinking: “Did he fire six shots, or only five?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I’ve kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well do ya, punk?

has stuck with every man who has ever watched the film. In real life, Clint Eastwood is just as bold and memorable. Clint clinched hero status for me when i read his interview with Esquire in 2008. He made the point most men will agree with, well men who read Men's Daily Forum anyways. Clint stated :

"We live in more of a pussy generation now," Clint Eastwood tells Esquire upon the release of his new film Gran Torino. "Everybody's become used to saying, 'Well, how do we handle it psychologically?' " Eastwood, who grew up having to duke it out with bullies, looks back to a more stoic time: "My father had a couple of kids at the beginning of the Depression. There was not much employment. Not much welfare. People barely got by. People were tougher then."

“We live in more of a pussy generation now, where everybody’s become used to saying, “Well, how do we handle it psychologically?” In those days, you just punched the bully back and duked it out. Even if the guy was older and could push you around, at least you were respected for fighting back, and you’d be left alone from then on.”

“I don’t know if I can tell you exactly when the pussy generation started. Maybe when people started asking about the meaning of life.”
But stoicism didn't mean a lack of sentiment, Clint adds. "Look how fast—seven years—people have been able to forget 9/11. Maybe you remember if you lost a relative or a loved one. But the public can get pretty blasé about stuff like that. Nobody got blasé about Pearl Harbor."

This quote is a concentrated capsule of a Hero Supplement every American should take. Us men of current or past service to the nation know this already, but we could always benefit to take one capsule orally after dinner ( with grace ) with our other vitamins. The rest of the nation should take one daily as a suppository learn something from this icon.

Keep on keeping on Clint!

________________________ ________________________

Video at link.

Clint as always tells it like it is.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Great movie.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
“I don’t know if I can tell you exactly when the pussy generation started. Maybe when people started asking about the meaning of life.”  But stoicism didn't mean a lack of sentiment, Clint adds. "Look how fast—seven years—people have been able to forget 9/11. Maybe you remember if you lost a relative or a loved one. But the public can get pretty blasé about stuff like that. Nobody got blasé about Pearl Harbor."

________________________ _____________

Spot the fuck on. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Old senile man who like Mel Gibson doesn't seem to know when to shut up or when to realize that the character he portrays on the screen is just that...A CHARACTER...
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Old senile man who like Mel Gibson doesn't seem to know when to shut up or when to realize that the character he portrays on the screen is just that...A CHARACTER...

::)  ::)  ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Right..because he lives the same life as middle America huh  ::)

Robert D'Niro supports Obama and makes movies too...want me to piss my pants?

Epic Gayness on your part...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Right..because he lives the same life as middle America huh  ::)

Robert D'Niro supports Obama and makes movies too...want me to piss my pants?

Epic Gayness on your part...

uuuhhh -   DeNiro can't really say shit even if he wanted to if you catch me on that.  A little domestic violence might ensue.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

uuuhhh -   DeNiro can't really say shit even if he wanted to if you catch me on that.  A little domestic violence might ensue.   

Have you ever heard of the argument fallacies...Argument from Authority......weak ass

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
Re: Clint Eastwood: "I'm not a fan of Obama and we have a pussy Generation"
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2010, 09:00:42 AM »
“I don’t know if I can tell you exactly when the pussy generation started. Maybe when people started asking about the meaning of life.”  But stoicism didn't mean a lack of sentiment, Clint adds. "Look how fast—seven years—people have been able to forget 9/11. Maybe you remember if you lost a relative or a loved one. But the public can get pretty blasé about stuff like that. Nobody got blasé about Pearl Harbor."

Spot the fuck on.  
Good quote, however the bullying comment is out there. He is the man. However the bullying quote I think is a bit much. The suck it up princess to bullying usual ends up with a little bit of dirty hairy in the classroom, a wife beater, or another hitler type.

See robert deniro.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2010, 09:01:25 AM »
Have you ever heard of the argument fallacies...Argument from Authority......weak ass

::)  ::)

Deniro has always been a lib.  Nothing new.   

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2010, 09:06:09 AM »
I don’t know if I can tell you exactly when the pussy generation started. Maybe when people started asking about the meaning of life.”  But stoicism didn't mean a lack of sentiment, Clint adds. "Look how fast—seven years—people have been able to forget 9/11. Maybe you remember if you lost a relative or a loved one. But the public can get pretty blasé about stuff like that. Nobody got blasé about Pearl Harbor."

Spot the fuck on. 

People have asked about the meaning of life for several hundred years, so he's wrong on that part. I don't think to disagree with a war that follows an event means that we have "forgot" the event. Just because people supported WW2 and people dont support the Iraq/Afghan War doesn't mean that the majority of american citizens "remembered" pearl harbor and "forgot" 9/11. I think that's what he's referring to when he says "people have been able to forget 9/11". I don't know how else he could mean forget.

I'm the biggest clint eastwood fan there is, I own about 10 of his movies and have seen a big portion of them, but something tells me that in this scenario, Clint is just doing what we all do and think that life was simpler when we were children as we get older.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2010, 09:09:29 AM »
Loved him in Gran Torino, but I wonder if he is as tough in real life as the characters he plays in movies.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2010, 09:11:38 AM »
Loved him in Gran Torino, but I wonder if he is as tough in real life as the characters he plays in movies.

He is an actor directir and a producer...not an mma fighter

The only one i respect as far as throwin em is Maximus...i heard he was fully with the shit...
But no body else really want the funk. They are actors

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2010, 09:22:47 AM »
Who the fuck cares what ANY hollywood type thinks about politics?

What makes any of them so fucking special? God it's fucking retarded.

Clint's cool and all, but really, what makes him so special because he makes movies? Listening to a celebrity on politics is exactly the type of shit that "pussy generation" does.

Fuck that shit.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2010, 09:23:31 AM »

Clint's cool and all, but really, what makes him so special because he makes movies? Listening to a celebrity on politics is exactly the type of shit that "pussy generation" does.

Fuck that shit.

lmao...to 3333 because he is tuff...clint should be pres...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2010, 09:23:53 AM »

Fuck that shit.

It worked in 2008 no? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2010, 09:26:59 AM »
It worked in 2008 no? 

How the fuck do I know?

You think the people listened to the Hollywood types and that's why Obama got elected?

Seriously... The reason why Obama got elected was because McCain was too closely related to Bush and Palin came across as a moron.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2010, 09:30:28 AM »
How the fuck do I know?

You think the people listened to the Hollywood types and that's why Obama got elected?

Seriously... The reason why Obama got elected was because McCain was too closely related to Bush and Palin came across as a moron.

Obama won for the following reasons: 

1.  MSM kneepadding in the primary.
2.  Liberal white guilt 
3.  Badly run McCain campaign
4.  Timing
5.  Economy 
6.  Obama running good campaign 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2010, 09:33:15 AM »
Obama won for the following reasons: 

1.  MSM kneepadding in the primary.
2.  Liberal white guilt 
3.  Badly run McCain campaign
4.  Timing
5.  Economy 
6.  Obama running good campaign 

Ok, so listening to Hollywood isn't on the top 5...

I'm just saying that if you think Hollywood types on either side have some real connection to the average American and their political beliefs "count" then you're fucking nuts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2010, 09:34:44 AM »
Ok, so listening to Hollywood isn't on the top 5...

I'm just saying that if you think Hollywood types on either side have some real connection to the average American and their political beliefs "count" then you're fucking nuts.

I think they help with the truly moron young voters as a reminder maybe to show up. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2010, 09:36:18 AM »
What is manliness to you 333?  
Abandon every hope...

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2010, 09:38:35 AM »
truly moron young voters.   

You have described most of Obama's supporters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2010, 09:40:04 AM »
What is manliness to you 333?  

GSP (Not Georges St. pierre)

GEORGE

S

PATTON