Author Topic: UFC 121 - Props to Cain Velasquez  (Read 14405 times)

spinnis

UFC 121 - Props to Cain Velasquez
« on: October 24, 2010, 07:15:41 AM »
I always give props when its due.
Cain was better then the Vikining last night. Now we saw the inexperience that Brock actually has. Only 2 year in the making though.
When he learns to stay calm in thsoe stressfull situuations (which comes with experience) he will become better.

Props to Cain he looked great. And Brock Will come back stronger.

AWESOME fucking card overall.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Props to Cain.
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 07:22:20 AM »
lesnar simply gassed out. it took me a while personally to attain great stamina, this was only met through a better diet

lesnar's meat diet is good for size and strength but lacks for endurance and health

cain probably ate more bean meals , while eating with a more balanced approach your physique wont look all that ripped but you will have energy
A

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 07:24:09 AM »
lesnar simply gassed out. it took me a while personally to attain great stamina, this was only met through a better diet

lesnar's meat diet is good for size and strength but lacks for endurance and health

cain probably ate more bean meals , while eating with a more balanced approach your physique wont look all that ripped but you will have energy

I dont actually think he was gassed I think he was Hurt.. he took alot of punishment from carwin and managed to stand up and tak him down, btu when brock stood up this time he was Woobly as fuck. So I think he was hurt Bad. And went 3 hard rounds against herring.

Nasty nasty cut also

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 07:25:36 AM »
. Now I saw the inexperience that Brock actually has.

FIXED

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 07:27:02 AM »
He needs to find people who cant PUT him in those extremly stressfull situations! :)

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 07:28:01 AM »
FIXED

when have I ever said he was experienced? His wrestling has been enough until now. Great start to the round though lol.

then again besides cain who can handle his wrestling in the hw division..? No one hits/wrestles like cain

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 07:28:54 AM »
when have I ever said he was experienced? His wrestling has been enough until now. Great start to the round though lol.
10 hobbits,,, ;) in the shire

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 07:30:03 AM »
10 hobbits,,, ;) in the shire

I was hoping that flying knee would connect  ;D that would have been gold lol.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 07:33:25 AM »

racist quote reported.
asstropin

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 07:35:27 AM »
Erik Paulson is a badass. But besides him, I wonder if they PUSH him or just sucks his dick. He needs to find new damn training partners.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 07:37:54 AM »
I dont actually think he was gassed I think he was Hurt.. he took alot of punishment from carwin and managed to stand up and tak him down, btu when brock stood up this time he was Woobly as fuck. So I think he was hurt Bad. And went 3 hard rounds against herring.

Nasty nasty cut also

i think those flying knees gassed him he put his max effort in the first few seconds. A man with a better diet and  can recover his muscles more quickly. However with brocks superior force he just barely missed victory in the beginning. I think brock could beat him but brock is no dominater after a few minites in
A

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2010, 07:38:42 AM »
i think those flying knees gassed him he put his max effort in the first few seconds. A man with a better diet and  can recover his muscles more quickly. However with brocks superior force he just barely missed victory in the beginning. I think brock could beat him but brock is no dominater after a few minites in

I think he got waay hurt =)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2010, 07:45:03 AM »
Erik Paulson Brock Lesnar is a badass. But besides him, I wonder if they PUSH him or just sucks his dick. He needs to find new damn training partners.
This.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2010, 07:45:16 AM »
I think he got waay hurt =)
hows the egyptian studies going?
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2010, 07:46:25 AM »
Erik Paulson is a badass. But besides him, I wonder if they PUSH him or just sucks his dick. He needs to find new damn training partners.
The problem with Brock is that he is not used to getting hit ,he doesn't like to get hit in the face and he is too old to learn that(deffense ) .
If Brock gets the take down and gets on top possiton he can beat any HW in the world including Fedor,Overeem......ETC

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 07:47:15 AM »
This.

he needs to be put in those awkward positions every fucking day. and its apparant hes not..

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2010, 07:48:13 AM »

Nasty nasty cut also

It was a brutal wound. like a weeping vagina.

It was good to see Brock going for some flying knees, like you say it would've been great if they'd hit the spot and ended the fight.

spinnis

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2010, 07:48:29 AM »
The problem with Brock is that he is not used to getting hit ,he doesn't like to get hit in the face and he is too old to learn that(deffense ) .
If Brock gets the take down and gets on top possiton he can beat any HW in the world including Fedor,Overeem......ETC

better headmovement and feet movement and punches to set up the takedown =) I dont know if any other hw beats him in the ufc though

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2010, 07:50:12 AM »
he needs to be put in those awkward positions every fucking day. and its apparant hes not..
He needs to spend the next 6 months with a boxing coach, a real one that trains real boxers, not some buddies in the mountains somewhere. As president of his fan club Swede! you are responsible for getting him this message:

"Leave the mountains and train with a real boxing coach, you big fucking doofus!!"

You can sing that "chaos" if you don't have the sack to take credit for it..
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2010, 07:52:18 AM »
He needs to spend the next 6 months with a boxing coach, a real one that trains real boxers, not some buddies in the mountains somewhere. As president of his fan club Swede! you are responsible for getting him this message:

"Leave the mountains and train with a real boxing coach, you big fucking doofus!!"

I doubt brock will even be good at boxing, Imo he should learn enough to just being able to set up the TD.. his standing up did look alot better in this fight the previous though, but cains striking is on a whole other level.. Sop against a hw without the striking of cain imo it would have looked alot improved. (far from GOOD though)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2010, 07:53:07 AM »

6 month  ;D

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2010, 07:54:14 AM »

There are no mountains anywhere near Brock. lol

spinnis

Re: UFC 121 - Props to Cain Velasquez
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2010, 07:56:20 AM »
Who will he fight in the comback who will pose a threat is the question though.

Probably a rematch with carwin im guessing

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2010, 07:56:34 AM »
6 month  ;D
It would put him in a better place than he is now, and possibly keep him from rolling into a ball when someone swings at him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2010, 07:59:22 AM »

then again besides cain who can handle his wrestling in the hw division..? No one hits/wrestles like cain

The Cain hype has begun now i see.

Before knocking out the shell of Nog nobody fought Cain had any striking or power, he got dropped by Congo countless times and looked less than stellar standing in his other fights and couldn't really finish guys. He has potential and is getting very well rounded but lets not make out he is some monster standing.

You should take a look at my thread, Brock Verbally submitted, at least we won't see you making threads every two seconds about how tough this guy is.

He has zero fighting instinct, he gets hit and runs away.

Fedor and Overeem would clean knock Brock out and Carwin would probably do the same in a rematch.
Trans Milkshake.