Author Topic: Post your Dog's Pic.!!..  (Read 13143 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Post your Dog's Pic.!!..
« on: November 01, 2010, 11:34:10 PM »
jimmy my 7 months GS 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Post your Dog's Pic.!!..
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 11:35:32 PM »
 8) 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 11:37:35 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 11:47:25 PM »
Do you life on a construction side ?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 11:50:09 PM »
Dude that's high end realestate, he dosen't even have any snipers in the foreground.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 11:50:48 PM »
 ;D

At least you don't give a fuck I respect that - btw thats not the right dog for an area that is so hot - that dog's going to suffer.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 11:53:51 PM »
;D

At least you don't give a fuck I respect that - btw thats not the right dog for an area that is so hot - that dog's going to suffer.
He's Arab there's very delusional people, islam has been a strong force to keep them out of touch with the real world. He thinks he's some badass with the dog, and all the people support him in his apparent badassness, in the real world of course he's just a schmoe.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 11:55:34 PM »
Dude that's high end realestate, he dosen't even have any snipers in the foreground.

hahaha

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2010, 12:00:43 AM »
;D

this is not a long hair asshole.. only a plush hair.. not very heavy for the weather in egypt..

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2010, 12:01:54 AM »

Picture 3 is begging for a JDAM

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2010, 12:02:35 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2010, 12:03:45 AM »
this is not a long hair asshole.. only a plush hair.. not very heavy for the weather in egypt..
\

egypt, I was half way guessing it was egypt - were about - Cairo - Luxor or some place on the red sea?
I've been in egypt 6 times.

And that hair is too long go get another dog

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2010, 12:04:21 AM »
He's Arab there's very delusional people, islam has been a strong force to keep them out of touch with the real world. He thinks he's some badass with the dog, and all the people support him in his apparent badassness, in the real world of course he's just a schmoe.

:o :o :o

i just meant that dogs lovers on GB could share their dogs pics here.. i didnt expect to read a stupid comment like this!! :-\

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2010, 12:05:44 AM »
 I ate a bowl of dog soup a few days ago. Does that count?

Fuck dogs. Cats are a real man's pet.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2010, 12:05:45 AM »
:o :o :o

i just meant that dogs lovers on GB could share their dogs pics here.. i didnt expect to read a stupid comment like this!! :-\

Getbig has a special board for you animal lovers ;) if you get my drift chief - ah come on now dont get mad I have it on good account that
a lot of you arabs love your animals a little too much ;)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2010, 12:08:01 AM »
\

Dude do you not understand arab culture in the least, the whole point of the culture is to exempt overt sexual prowess in a place that is riddin with so many virgins. They dress like homeless slobs, get dog's because they look bad, think there real players, when in reality they get laid once every 7 years, it's like someone from china, trying to pretend their hung like John hommes.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2010, 12:08:09 AM »
jummy my 7 months GS 8)

That is a beautiful dog. German Shepards are on of my favorite breeds.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2010, 12:08:25 AM »
\

egypt, I was half way guessing it was egypt - were about - Cairo - Luxor or some place on the red sea?
I've been in egypt 6 times.

you dont tell me what to do you piece of shit and fyi i walk my dog an hour every day and make him run for long distances 2-3 times a week and he does this with ease so definitely the weather is not a problem for him..

i am sure he consumes more protein in one meal that what you and your whole family eat in one week :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2010, 12:09:36 AM »
That is a beautiful dog. German Shepards are on of my favorite breeds.

thank you brother..

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 12:09:48 AM »
you dont tell me what to do you piece of shit and fyi i walk my dog an hour every day and make him run for long distances 2-3 times a week and he does this with ease so definitely the weather is not a problem for him..

i am sure he consumes more protein in one meal that what you and your whole family eat in one week :-X
Another arab wonder over agression and emotion to anyone that threatens there's manhood, what next an attack on women's stupidity. ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 12:15:08 AM »
I ate a bowl of dog soup a few days ago. Does that count?

Fuck dogs. Cats are a real man's pet.

here are my 2 persian cats :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 12:22:02 AM »

well you see that's were you are wrong - I am not living in a third world country and by god Egypt is fucked up on so many levels - beautiful country but
fucked up.

Edit: I love your little rule that if you keep your roof flat and keep the house as if you are building on top of it (for your relatives etc) you don't pay any tax :D that right there is the magic rule to make your villages and cities look fucked up.
The only good thing is when we come to "liberate" egypt we can use the flat roof tops for firefights - what worked in Iraq will work twice as good in egypt since most egyptians are not as hardcore and brave as iraqis are.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 12:29:28 AM »
This is a pretty good sell owning. Guy check out how cool I am, I got a really badass dog, It makes me look so cool in my brand new tank top, and check out my crib we got satelite.

These kind of delusional self owning amaze me, it's like fatalex posting a picture of his fatass to exhibit his strirated glutes. ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 12:40:28 AM »

Great looking dog, Sherief.

As a German Sheppard, he's going to be prone to hip problems.  You might want to cut back on distance running in favor of short bursts since that's more like what dogs would do in the wild (but ask your vet).  Just try to avoid quick changes in direction since that's how a lot of dogs rupture their ACL.  Only other thing to watch out for is excessive jumping, like jumping into a high vehicle.  Your vet might recommend an arthritic preventative like pentosan polysulphate.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2010, 12:46:04 AM »
Can't afford shoes or matching socks, visable traces of the last suicide bombing, can't afford a shirt that fits, or made after 1995, satelite farms prooving his high end status, and to top it off all just to impress a bunch of westerners. ::)