Author Topic: anyone else hate rachel nichols?  (Read 853 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
anyone else hate rachel nichols?
« on: November 03, 2010, 09:14:04 PM »
 :P

sorry about the negative post but Iwas just watching a video and fuck she annoys me.

when I get to it Ill post some chicks that I like on espn.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: anyone else hate rachel nichols?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 05:23:04 AM »
i remember watching nfl network one day and they were cracking on her for looking like joe pesci  :D

this was on live air mind you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 10:14:12 AM »
honestly I think alot of times they just bring in women to sports cast b/c they want to seem diversified...

Im not a big fan I think you need to have either first hand knowledge or a great deal of knowledge and ive yet to see one female sports caster thats is on the sidelines that does.

Some of the chick they have on espn seem to the brunette on NFL live I think and the little cute one on sports nation or whatever.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 11:43:41 AM »
honestly I think alot of times they just bring in women to sports cast b/c they want to seem diversified...

Im not a big fan I think you need to have either first hand knowledge or a great deal of knowledge and ive yet to see one female sports caster thats is on the sidelines that does.

Some of the chick they have on espn seem to the brunette on NFL live I think and the little cute one on sports nation or whatever.

THIS

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 06:01:32 PM »
More than once I have eagerly anticipated a college football game, only to hear Pam Ward calling the game.  I have to change the channel and watch something else.   >:(
~