Author Topic: DBOL or a-bombs or m1t ?  (Read 23888 times)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: DBOL or a-bombs or m1t ?
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2010, 06:45:54 AM »
fuck off you bloated fat balding acne ridden red lobster

Hhaahaha, I look a lot better than you fag, and I don't use Hydrochorathaizide to get rid of water....Epic Irony bitch

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2010, 07:47:34 AM »
Hhahahah this kid is talking shit to me  ::)

Nice Superdrol gyno btw  :-X

Kill yourself.

lesaucer

« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2010, 09:07:17 AM »
Hhaahaha, I look a lot better than you fag, and I don't use Hydrochorathaizide to get rid of water....Epic Irony bitch

hahaha epic bullshit, I never used that. never even used superdrol yet and I dont have gyno. also congrats on posting a pic of me at 18-19 all natural

lesaucer

« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2010, 09:14:07 AM »
Now I understand why randoms guys wanna start shit with you. you must look like the absolute douchebag with that red face of yours, + Im sure you're the type of guy who sports the size medium t-shirt to show off your ''muscle'' (fat+water)...

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2010, 09:32:59 AM »
Now I understand why randoms guys wanna start shit with you. you must look like the absolute douchebag with that red face of yours, + Im sure you're the type of guy who sports the size medium t-shirt to show off your ''muscle'' (fat+water)...

I must've hit a nerve  :-\

STFU Pencil Neck Twink..Do you think anyone on this board actually takes you seriously?...

You're one of those dildo's rocking 12" arms wearing wife beaters following me around, and try ego setting me in every exercise hahahaha

on top of giving terrible steroid advice

Pics don't lie :D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2010, 11:40:57 AM »
I didn't read most of this thread since it turned into Cocktoberfest but I'll chime in with my thoughts.

Every oral effects everyone differently, it's best to experiment to find which one you respond to well and can tolerate the sides.  Some guys prefer a-bombs over d-bol, and vice versa.  I know AJ is a big proponent of a-bombs, loves them, but I personally don't like them one bit.  I respond best with moderate test and heavy on the anabolics, usually a 1:3 ratio of test to anabolics works best for me.  Like I said though, everyone is different so you just have to experiment with what works and what you like.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2010, 12:44:35 PM »
Emmortal which are your favourite anabolics?

BTW. you guys have forgotten TURINABOL out of this discussion, it's my favourite oral. Good, easy, steady, gains without the headaches and cramps. Of course it does not give the same pure MASS that, anadrol, dianabol or methyl-1-testosterone does.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2010, 12:47:54 PM »

BTW. you guys have forgotten TURINABOL out of this discussion, it's my favourite oral. Good, easy, steady, gains without the headaches and cramps. Of course it does not give the same pure MASS that, anadrol, dianabol or methyl-1-testosterone does.

Good old Tbol.

I used a shitload of that stuff when i was powerlifting.

I don't remember having any issues with it at all taking 60mg a day.

8)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2010, 01:02:10 PM »
Good old Tbol.

I used a shitload of that stuff when i was powerlifting.

I don't remember having any issues with it at all taking 60mg a day.

8)

I'm usually conservative with doses, but did 90 mg of it per day for weeks and weeks and NO issues, about to start 75-100 mg per day soon...
And no Overload i'm not trying to start a pissing contest...  ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2010, 02:17:14 PM »
Just tried tbol this cycle at 50 mg/Day...It was alrite..Good Pumps

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2010, 02:26:32 PM »

Just tried tbol this cycle at 50 mg/Day...It was alrite..Good Pumps

Not as strong as dbol so you need more of it if you plan to use it for growing, lower dose is fine, if you use it to maintain muscle during a diet. T-BOL is the only drug that i advise higher dosages on, because it's safe and allmost side effect free. But no one can use this stuff for ever since its methylated.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2010, 02:28:08 PM »

I've heard a lot of people rave about how great they feel on d-bol. I used reforvit which was supposedly liquid d-bol, but I only pulse cycled it. Most people think pulse cycle is ineffective, but that was the stronges I've ever been (which is weak bt getbig standars I'm sure)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2010, 02:37:38 PM »
Not as strong as dbol so you need more of it if you plan to use it for growing, lower dose is fine, if you use it to maintain muscle during a diet. T-BOL is the only drug that i advise higher dosages on, because it's safe and allmost side effect free. But no one can use this stuff for ever since its methylated.

Yea, it was a liquid oral dosed 25 mg/mL so I would do maybe 2.5ml ED AM and Pre-Workout

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2010, 03:15:19 PM »
What was the dosage/duration of the superdrol cycle.?

6 weeks 2 pills a day, morning and night

lesaucer

« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2010, 03:28:49 PM »
I must've hit a nerve  :-\

STFU Pencil Neck Twink..Do you think anyone on this board actually takes you seriously?...

You're one of those dildo's rocking 12" arms wearing wife beaters following me around, and try ego setting me in every exercise hahahaha

on top of giving terrible steroid advice

Pics don't lie :D

why dont you get off my nuts you bloated red shitbag??

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2010, 03:39:55 PM »

Mast and Tren are my two favorites with Mast edging out Tren just slightly, I started developing sides to Tren pretty bad this year, not sure why so I  just run it in 6-8 week spurts.  Orals would have to be d-bol (favorite), tbol (running now and love it, have had several runs with it and always great results).

I'm not a fan of winny or var, winny makes my hair fall out and var doesn't do much except drain my wallet.  A-bombs give me massive head aches no matter what dose and cause blood pressure issues, insane back pumps (more so than dbol) to the point where I cramp up just bending over to tie my shoe.  I did get some good gains off them, just not worth the sides.

Right now I'm running a test enth, test prop + mast prop mix, tbol and GH.  No sides whatsoever =)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2010, 03:43:26 PM »
6 weeks 2 pills a day, morning and night

Superdrol is some crazy shit, I'd never run that stuff again.  Crazy insane strength gains in VERY short time, even more so than on Tren A.  So much I felt like I was going to tear a tendon or something, had to really back off and not go so crazy with it.  Not a fan of it though, skyrocketed my BP, gave me massive acid reflux and killed my appetite, couldn't sleep for shit on it either. 

lesaucer

« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2010, 03:46:30 PM »
Superdrol is some crazy shit, I'd never run that stuff again.  Crazy insane strength gains in VERY short time, even more so than on Tren A.  So much I felt like I was going to tear a tendon or something, had to really back off and not go so crazy with it.  Not a fan of it though, skyrocketed my BP, gave me massive acid reflux and killed my appetite, couldn't sleep for shit on it either. 

i like that lol.. anyway lots of guys say that the only oral stronger than sdrol, for mass and strength is anadrol.. cant wait to try it ill give reviews!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2010, 05:37:54 PM »
i like that lol.. anyway lots of guys say that the only oral stronger than sdrol, for mass and strength is anadrol.. cant wait to try it ill give reviews!

Personally I'd say they are all pretty close to each other when talking about strength gains, but your mileage may vary.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2010, 06:32:53 PM »
Personally I'd say they are all pretty close to each other when talking about strength gains, but your mileage may vary.

Brutal Liver Toxicity using either of those orals..

I'll just stick with some Tren Ace