Author Topic: DBOL or a-bombs or m1t ?  (Read 23875 times)

lesaucer

DBOL or a-bombs or m1t ?
« on: November 11, 2010, 07:34:54 PM »
still undecided about which oral to use in my next cycle. whats your personal favorite? pure fucking mass and strength is the goal. 1500mg test, 900deca

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: DBOL or a-bombs or m1t ?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 07:52:06 PM »
a-bombs = shitty/depressed feeling, huge strength though, high blood pressure, lethargy, bloat if eating like shit etc

dbol = happy happy personIF LEGIT, lots of water, its pretty much like drol but with no shitty side effects, take adex or in your case letrozole for low estro and godly feeling  :D

M1T = you can forget about it, theres like no legit M1T anymore made by actual pharma companys, nowdays its all UG bullshit that put methyltren in it, but if you do find a bottle somehow then it destroys a-bombs + dbol put together

i put a friend on M1T when he first stepped in the gym was doing 30 pound dumbbell press, within 2 weeks on 20mg a day he was on 65 pounds :D

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 07:56:48 PM »
a-bombs = shitty/depressed feeling, huge strength though, high blood pressure, lethargy, bloat if eating like shit etc

dbol = happy happy personIF LEGIT, lots of water, its pretty much like drol but with no shitty side effects, take adex or in your case letrozole for low estro and godly feeling  :D

M1T = you can forget about it, theres like no legit M1T anymore made by actual pharma companys, nowdays its all UG bullshit that put methyltren in it, but if you do find a bottle somehow then it destroys a-bombs + dbol put together

i put a friend on M1T when he first stepped in the gym was doing 30 pound dumbbell press, within 2 weeks on 20mg a day he was on 65 pounds :D

thanks buddy!   
why did you put a newbie on m1t tho lol

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 07:58:22 PM »
it doesnt matter with that much test, and deca....... its like throwing a deck chair off the titanic..

bench

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 07:59:58 PM »
thanks buddy!   
why did you put a newbie on m1t tho lol

just to make sure if it was legit and it sure was

at the time i was still a rookie, went from 60 pound chest press to 110 in 4 weeks

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 08:31:57 PM »
just to make sure if it was legit and it sure was

at the time i was still a rookie, went from 60 pound chest press to 110 in 4 weeks

thats some crazy gains. I guess thats what happen when you put a newbie on steroids loll thats fucked up

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2010, 08:41:21 PM »
Anadrol provides the best strength gains IMO.

If you can handle the sides it's the way to go.

8)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 05:21:39 PM »
60mg Danabol DS blue harts
All Gas!

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 06:20:03 PM »
it doesnt matter with that much test, and deca....... its like throwing a deck chair off the titanic..

bench

Agreed

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 06:10:39 AM »
60mg Danabol DS blue harts

Those are great :)
Thunderdome approved

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2010, 12:03:45 PM »

bench
truth. 1500-2000mg is about tops.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2010, 08:14:45 PM »
still undecided about which oral to use in my next cycle. whats your personal favorite? pure fucking mass and strength is the goal. 1500mg test, 900deca

god damn son you got some balls lol.   seriously though,why no tren?
l

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2010, 01:23:00 AM »
I've used steroids ON/OFF for over six years and my dosages or any one of my training partners dosages have NEVER even been anywhere close to this which is your second cycle, but of course you can do what you want, just remember to use your head if you want to be in "the game" for a long run...

PS. Legit, pure, great quality M1T is still very easily available online from UK.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2010, 04:53:58 AM »
I've used steroids ON/OFF for over six years and my dosages or any one of my training partners dosages have NEVER even been anywhere close to this which is your second cycle, but of course you can do what you want, just remember to use your head if you want to be in "the game" for a long run...

PS. Legit, pure, great quality M1T is still very easily available online from UK.
m1t is "superdrol"?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 06:32:19 AM »
m1t is "superdrol"?

No. M1T is much much stronger than Superdrol...

2a, 17a-Dimethyl-5a-Androst-3-One, 17b-Ol
10mg = Superdrol as in Methasteron, Superdrol is basically oral Masteron.

17aa-1-Testosterone 10mg
= M1T, strongest oral steroids, par none.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

dustin

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2010, 08:55:29 AM »
Man, m1t and Superdrol are nuts. Didn't feel anything other than lethargy the first time I tried m1t, then I ended up with such bad stomach pains I had to go to the ER so see if my liver and kidneys were going to be shit out. Thankfully everything was actually fine, and despite it being hella toxic I actually got more GI problems than anything.

I can tolerate Superdrol better but that drug DOES give my liver and kidneys much more of a whooping. I wish these drugs weren't so fucking toxic. If I could do a two week cycle of either just once or twice a year I could undoubtedly grow like a weed with nothing but solid muscle mass. But after a few days taking these things I fucking fall apart so quickly.

I flushed my m1t so I wouldn't be tempted to take it but I forgot about some Superdrol I had left over. Gives me some lactation and kills my cholesterol. Sometimes if I really flatten out I'll use it for a few days to get back to where I was. If my next blood work shows perfect results I might do a week or two with some slin and make the most of it. It's so fucking tempting. Love those better than legit d-bol, except d-bol I can run forever without any impact on my blood work. Life isn't fair!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2010, 09:12:54 AM »
Man, m1t and Superdrol are nuts. Didn't feel anything other than lethargy the first time I tried m1t, then I ended up with such bad stomach pains I had to go to the ER so see if my liver and kidneys were going to be shit out. Thankfully everything was actually fine, and despite it being hella toxic I actually got more GI problems than anything.

I can tolerate Superdrol better but that drug DOES give my liver and kidneys much more of a whooping. I wish these drugs weren't so fucking toxic. If I could do a two week cycle of either just once or twice a year I could undoubtedly grow like a weed with nothing but solid muscle mass. But after a few days taking these things I fucking fall apart so quickly.

I flushed my m1t so I wouldn't be tempted to take it but I forgot about some Superdrol I had left over. Gives me some lactation and kills my cholesterol. Sometimes if I really flatten out I'll use it for a few days to get back to where I was. If my next blood work shows perfect results I might do a week or two with some slin and make the most of it. It's so fucking tempting. Love those better than legit d-bol, except d-bol I can run forever without any impact on my blood work. Life isn't fair!
are they really that strong?

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 09:13:17 AM »

Why yes it is my friend!

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 09:14:36 AM »

M1T is hell of strong. I don't experience any of the problems Dustin does, but the drug is amazingly strong. It must be run with test to avoid the lethargic feeling.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 09:17:29 AM »

You've got to be kidding  ::)  ::)

I've seen you pics and no way in hell you run those high doses = waste of $$$.

HTFH

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2010, 09:21:38 AM »
900 deca is way too high. 1500 test for a second cycle is also way too high, but not as potentially dangerous as running the deca that high. Deca should be run @ 2mg per pound of body weight. That is the ideal dose that one will grow very nicely on. If you wanted to kick it up a little higher run it a little higher, like 3mg per pound of body weight weekly.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2010, 09:28:40 AM »
900 deca is way too high. 1500 test for a second cycle is also way too high, but not as potentially dangerous as running the deca that high. Deca should be run @ 2mg per pound of body weight. That is the ideal dose that one will grow very nicely on. If you wanted to kick it up a little higher run it a little higher, like 3mg per pound of body weight weekly.

Spot on...

Upping the drugs is truely the answer, to combat the flaws of training and or diet  :-X

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2010, 09:45:02 AM »
Spot on...

Upping the drugs is truely the answer, to combat the flaws of training and or diet  :-X

I'm 235 pounds as this bilk and gaining and the highest I run deca is 600mg ew. Right now I'm running 400mg deca, along with 300mg tren E. Of course I'm running some test in the mix as well.

dustin

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2010, 02:56:32 PM »

Yup, no exaggeration. First time for some reason I got weaker and just wrote it off. Second time I ran it I was doing 110lb should presses for a solid couple sets of 10 without huffing or puffing (although I nearly puked and fainted after)

I think its so potent I got sick and just couldn't lift. I have a friend who competes nationally and he only cycles test, tren and m1t and hangs with everyone else who's on grams of shit with slin and GH.

I wish there was a way to limit the toxicity because the muscle you put on is dry as fuck. I still retain my brutal retard strength gains from those types of orals but damn... just gotta play it safe I suppose. No fun! lol

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 03:24:26 PM »
thats a lot of gear.. all i use is 500 mg tst a week