Author Topic: "I didn't steal the phones, I just didn't ship them."  (Read 5752 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
"I didn't steal the phones, I just didn't ship them."
« on: November 12, 2010, 03:59:34 AM »
Willie D from the Geto Boyz says...idiot that is theft, you take money for goods, services and then don't deliver on them, then it's theft...
http://www.sohh.com/2010/11/geto_boys_willie_d_explains_iphone_scam.html

This is bodybuilding related, because a lot of us and bbers have iphones, plus you can tweet Phil Heath, Kai, Dex, and Jay on your Iphone

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: "I didn't steal the phones, I just didn't ship them."
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 04:46:15 AM »
I just want you all to know... I love bleck people
I think there is no correlation between bleck people and crime - statistically speaking white people commit as much crime
as bleck people.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 05:01:15 AM »
Bushwick Bill not be pleased with these developments....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2010, 05:27:18 AM »
I think there is no correlation between bleck people and crime - statistically speaking white people commit as much crime
as bleck people.

Blame all your problems on whitey... it's whitey's fault we have a structured society, energy/power plants and transportation..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 05:29:14 AM »
They probably were just going to waste their breath anyways on totally useless conversations so this Willie D most likely did them a favor.  I hardly see the crime here.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 05:34:41 AM »
They probably were just going to waste their breath anyways on totally useless conversations so this Willie D most likely did them a favor.  I hardly see the crime here.

Good point, talking about this week's basketball scores or your most recent acquisition of 'bling' does seem a tad wasteful

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 05:43:48 AM »
Good point, talking about this week's basketball scores or your most recent acquisition of 'bling' does seem a tad wasteful

Exactly.  You see, Willie D took away the only thing that makes these type of people who they are- Validation.  Without anyone to tell or share their stories with about chrome rims and their new Lil Wayne CD, the objects that define their existence essentially evaporate hence their own identity becomes invisible or erased and meaningless.

You give one of these people a Lamborghini with nobody to show it off to or nobody to tell about it to, it becomes completely useless to them.  For them personal satisfaction is only obtained via someone else`s opinion and evaluation.

They are a doomed lot.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2010, 05:47:56 AM »
Exactly.  You see, Willie D took away the only thing that makes these type of people who they are- Validation.  Without anyone to tell or share their stories with about chrome rims and their new Lil Wayne CD, the objects that define their existence essentially evaporate hence their own identity becomes invisible or erased and meaningless.

You give one of these people a Lamborghini with nobody to show it off to or nobody to tell about it to, it becomes completely useless to them.  For them personal satisfaction is only obtained via someone else`s opinion and evaluation.

They are a doomed lot.
The next tine you buy something online, and you don't get the item, but your money was taken out, please don't complain... ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 05:52:04 AM »
The next tine you buy something online, and you don't get the item, but your money was taken out, please don't complain... ;D
If you are smart, you file a paypal claim and your money gets instantly returned every single time.  So no, I Don`t for see any complaining from myself in the future.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 05:56:04 AM »

They are a doomed lot.

Agreed, it's a culture of showing off for each other and trying to outdo the person next to you, pathetic.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2010, 05:58:24 AM »
If you are smart, you file a paypal claim and your money gets instantly returned every single time.  So no, I Don`t for see any complaining from myself in the future.
Thats if you use paypal...

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 05:58:36 AM »
If you are smart, you file a paypal claim and your money gets instantly returned every single time.  So no, I Don`t for see any complaining from myself in the future.

It's not an instant refund, and can take up to ten days in some cases...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2010, 06:29:01 AM »
Blame all your problems on whitey... it's whitey's fault we have a structured society, energy/power plants and transportation..

You would have thought that what 60 or so years would be enough for the blecks to get their shit together but uhm no.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2010, 07:03:39 AM »
Willie D from the Geto Boyz says...idiot that is theft, you take money for goods, services and then don't deliver on them, then it's theft...
http://www.sohh.com/2010/11/geto_boys_willie_d_explains_iphone_scam.html

This is bodybuilding related, because a lot of us and bbers have iphones, plus you can tweet Phil Heath, Kai, Dex, and Jay on your Iphone

So typical...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2010, 07:12:02 AM »
You would have thought that what 60 or so years would be enough for the blecks to get their shit together but uhm no.

Seriously..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 07:18:31 AM »
I never seen a man cry, til i seen a man die.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2010, 07:34:24 AM »
as bleck people.

It is just white people don't get caught as much due to racist cops.... Or so that is what Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson say... Coming from a ex-con and a cheater...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2010, 07:39:06 AM »
I never seen a man cry, til i seen a man die.

Actually the line goes:

I never seen a man cry till I seen a man shot, fuck pride..bullets is too damn hot

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2010, 07:44:32 AM »
It is just white people don't get caught as much due to racist cops.... Or so that is what Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson say... Coming from a ex-con and a cheater...

I'm relieved to have learned that bleck people do NOT have a predisposition to the thug life.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2010, 07:47:26 AM »
haha sounds like the filthy african who stole my friends sons bike and tried to sell it on the internet. he called and said he was interested in the bike and when he met the filthy african he told that him that it was his sons bike....the now scared filthy africans excuse "i didnt steal it, i just took it" lål

edit: he wasnt filthy because he was african, but because he was so fucking dumb.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2010, 07:48:20 AM »
Damn, I guess it doesn't feel good to be a gangsta now.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2010, 08:46:49 AM »
haha sounds like the filthy african who stole my friends sons bike and tried to sell it on the internet. he called and said he was interested in the bike and when he met the filthy african he told that him that it was his sons bike....the now scared filthy africans excuse "i didnt steal it, i just took it" lål

edit: he wasnt filthy because he was african, but because he was so fucking dumb.
Was the dude Nigerian? Because a Nigerian would have been calm, and tried to sell him the bike BACK for twice the price, then haggle down to the either the original or 1/3 the price...

Or the bike would have been sold before be called.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2010, 10:25:10 AM »
Was the dude Nigerian? Because a Nigerian would have been calm, and tried to sell him the bike BACK for twice the price, then haggle down to the either the original or 1/3 the price...

Or the bike would have been sold before be called.
funny that you say that cause he wanted a little more than it cost new, was a cheap 200 euro  biltema bike that looked to cost alot more. my buddy had switch the original backtire thats how he knew it was his. and the african lived just 2 blocks from my friend to.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2010, 11:25:50 AM »
It's not an instant refund, and can take up to ten days in some cases...
Use your Credit Card ... I got beat out of a droid...Called my Credit Card company,told them I wasn't paying,because I never recieved the item! They got me my money back.. Then I recieved a package on my doorstep...Then the asshole sent me numerous emails asking if I recieved the item...Mind you,after months of writing to this dick.. I'm not like that..But in this case,the guy deserved to get beat..

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2010, 11:30:09 AM »