Author Topic: Appetite Suppression Meds??  (Read 7596 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Appetite Suppression Meds??
« on: November 12, 2010, 06:50:07 PM »
over the counter, under the counter..........black market/ grey...........im just looking for ideas

ideas that do not involve stimulant-type drugs.............i know adderall, ritalin, ephedrine suppress appetite

but im ideally looking for a non-stim, appetite killer

any good over the counter weight loss meds or supps that accomplish this?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Appetite Suppression Meds??
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 07:00:39 PM »
I wanna know too....anyone?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2010, 12:52:04 AM »
over the counter, under the counter..........black market/ grey...........im just looking for ideas

ideas that do not involve stimulant-type drugs.............i know adderall, ritalin, ephedrine suppress appetite

but im ideally looking for a non-stim, appetite killer

any good over the counter weight loss meds or supps that accomplish this?

bench recommends "stimerex".....hoodia might be a good appetite killer...good old caffeine too..

as for drugs, sibutramine.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2010, 03:00:28 AM »
bench recommends "stimerex".....hoodia might be a good appetite killer...good old caffeine too..

you dont think "stimerex" might be a stimulant :D :D

but in all seriousness, stimerex has ephedra in it.......im looking for a non-stim appetite supressant

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2010, 05:24:13 PM »

you dont think "stimerex" might be a stimulant :D :D

but in all seriousness, stimerex has ephedra in it.......im looking for a non-stim appetite supressant

where can I get some stimerex???

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2010, 05:55:17 PM »
look for Phentermine

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 07:09:21 AM »
http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_ht013.htm

This product most likely contains zero ephedrine. "Ephedra leaves" are legal for a reason (zero ephedrine alkaloids). Same scam GetItOnNYC pulled.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 12:02:02 PM »

look for Phentermine

caffiene for OTC. sibutramine/phentermine for prescription/illegal.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 06:44:17 PM »
This product most likely contains zero ephedrine. "Ephedra leaves" are legal for a reason (zero ephedrine alkaloids). Same scam GetItOnNYC pulled.

no, i could vouch for them

hit tech stimirex is strong...........jsut like the old stackers, hydroxycut,. or yellow subs

if you dont believe me........these are VERY strong http://www.dmdpharm.com/ephedrine-plus-tablets.html
pure ephedrine hcl

and of course bronkaid is great too

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 01:17:45 AM »
Sorry, but as far as i know every single drug that effectively stops hunger are stimulants, some just have more "kick" than others... Albuterol tablets are good choice, but they are "kind" of stimulants too and sure as hell will make your heart race, but they do work. Some fiber supplements work/help too, but to are nothing like stims as far as results go...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2010, 09:40:36 AM »
What are your actual goals for appetite suppressants? I probably know what the actual goal is, but why no stimulants?

Some things you could try are 5-HTP, or PI2 Proteinase Inhibitors. Some Green Tea may help as well. Not sure if that would be considered stimulant though. A very mild one if at all.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2010, 10:18:46 AM »

no, i could vouch for them

hit tech stimirex is strong...........jsut like the old stackers, hydroxycut,. or yellow subs

if you dont believe me........these are VERY strong http://www.dmdpharm.com/ephedrine-plus-tablets.html
pure ephedrine hcl

and of course bronkaid is great too

I've taken more synthetic ephedrine than anyone on this forum so I'd know immediately if it was legit once I tried it.  :D

Anyway, if you look at the label it says "ephedra leaves 25mg". Ephedra isn't pure ephedrine of course and ephedra is typically standardized to 8% ephedrine or so. So that would be like 2mg per tablet, too little to do anything. But the "leaves" part is telling. A bunch of companies use this to attract (scam) customers since ephedra leaves contain no ephedrine and is legal to sell. It's of course possible that they spiked the product with ephedrine (which would make it very illegal) but I doubt it, the yohimbine, synephrine and caffeine etc give you one hell of a kick anyway, but not quite like ephedrine.

The best non-ephedrine stimulant I've tried is this one:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/san/tightxtreme.html

Better than VPX Meltdown, Lipo6 etc etc.

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2010, 05:14:25 PM »
ephedra fucking kills my appetite

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2010, 05:31:40 PM »
What are your actual goals for appetite suppressants? I probably know what the actual goal is, but why no stimulants?

Some things you could try are 5-HTP, or PI2 Proteinase Inhibitors. Some Green Tea may help as well. Not sure if that would be considered stimulant though. A very mild one if at all.

well my goal is to get shreaded............and im just one of those people who get very very strong hunger pangs, particularly at night

so i need something to kill my apppetite

i just think its good to come off the stims now and again,........ephedrine is like a mild amphetamine, like a step below adderall.......i feel like the stims take a toll on you body, raise your BP , heart rate........plus if you never come off them, they lose efficacy

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 12:19:37 PM »
I cannot think of any that are not a stimulant to a degree.

Modafinil works great and seems to be a mild stimulant when you take less than 50mg a day.

Studies on modafinil (even those on healthy weight individuals) indicate that it has an appetite reducing/weight loss effect.[47][54][55][56][57] All studies on modafinil in the Medline database that are for one month or longer which report weight changes find that modafinil users experience weight loss compared to placebo.[58] However, the prescribing information for Provigil notes that "There were no clinically significant differences in body weight change in patients treated with PROVIGIL compared to placebo-treated patients in the placebo-controlled clinical trials." [59]

In experimental studies, the appetite reducing effect of modafinil appears to be similar to that of amphetamines, but, unlike amphetamines, the dose of modafinil that is effective at decreasing food intake does not significantly increase heart rate. Also, an article published in the Annals of Clinical Psychiatry, presented the case of a 280 pound patient (BMI=35.52) who lost 40 pounds over the course of a year on Modafinil (to 30.44 BMI). After three years, his weight stabilized at a 50 pound weight loss (29.59 BMI). The authors conclude that placebo controlled studies should be conducted on using Modafinil as a weight loss agent.[54] Conversely, a US patent (#6,455,588) on using modafinil as an appetite stimulating agent has been filed by Cephalon in 2000.

8)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 12:40:05 PM »
I cannot think of any that are not a stimulant to a degree.

Modafinil works great and seems to be a mild stimulant when you take less than 50mg a day.

Studies on modafinil (even those on healthy weight individuals) indicate that it has an appetite reducing/weight loss effect.[47][54][55][56][57] All studies on modafinil in the Medline database that are for one month or longer which report weight changes find that modafinil users experience weight loss compared to placebo.[58] However, the prescribing information for Provigil notes that "There were no clinically significant differences in body weight change in patients treated with PROVIGIL compared to placebo-treated patients in the placebo-controlled clinical trials." [59]

In experimental studies, the appetite reducing effect of modafinil appears to be similar to that of amphetamines, but, unlike amphetamines, the dose of modafinil that is effective at decreasing food intake does not significantly increase heart rate. Also, an article published in the Annals of Clinical Psychiatry, presented the case of a 280 pound patient (BMI=35.52) who lost 40 pounds over the course of a year on Modafinil (to 30.44 BMI). After three years, his weight stabilized at a 50 pound weight loss (29.59 BMI). The authors conclude that placebo controlled studies should be conducted on using Modafinil as a weight loss agent.[54] Conversely, a US patent (#6,455,588) on using modafinil as an appetite stimulating agent has been filed by Cephalon in 2000.

8)

thats a perscription med right?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 12:58:30 PM »

thats a perscription med right?

Yes, but easily available in the US.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 01:18:40 PM »
Yes, but easily available in the US.

Very easy...

If you can get Pharma Modafinil you can get by on 25mg every morning. It has a half-life of 15 hours and is the only drug that does not keep me awake at night, but i take it first thing in the morning.

Nothing like Adderal, Moda is very mild compared to it.

8)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 01:21:35 PM »
A-Water
B-Ephedra
C-Coffee
D-Want to fight

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 02:50:25 PM »
yeh, the old ephedrine, caffine, aspirin combo works very well

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 10:10:06 AM »
well my goal is to get shreaded............and im just one of those people who get very very strong hunger pangs, particularly at night

so i need something to kill my apppetite

i just think its good to come off the stims now and again,........ephedrine is like a mild amphetamine, like a step below adderall.......i feel like the stims take a toll on you body, raise your BP , heart rate........plus if you never come off them, they lose efficacy

Oh I whole heartedly agree. We need to come off the stims for health reasons. The trick I learned about getting shredded was I had to learn to eat like a body builder. Eating for me is no longer for pleasure when I'm dieting, but just a means to a goal. We can not eat for taste if we want to look good. Well at least not what the vast majority of the world would consider taste.