Author Topic: N.O.-Xploding Stomach  (Read 1382 times)

Xymantix

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
N.O.-Xploding Stomach
« on: November 15, 2010, 06:28:11 PM »
I'm no stranger to pre-workout drinks and N.O. formulas and have recently been using products like NaNO Vapor, MHP Dark Rage, and Labrada's Super Charge XTreme.  I just got some BSN N.O.-Xplode NT and started off with 1.5 scoops (although they say to start with 1 scoop) since I'm fairly tolerant of caffeine. OMG - about 4-6 hours later my stomach was killing me and I ended up with stomach cramps and gas for hours on end!  After that, I was hesitant to try it again but finally did so.  The next time I only used 0.5 scoops, just 1/3 of my original dosage.  While the stomach pain wasn't nearly as bad, it was still bad enough to make me not want to use it anymore.

Does anyone have any advice other than just throwing it away?  I'm guessing I can't tolerate the creatine in it.  If that's the case, is there anything I can do to buffer it somehow?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: N.O.-Xploding Stomach
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 03:51:33 AM »
Are you taking it on an empty stomach? 

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 11:39:55 AM »
I was fine taking it mostly, but once or twice i did get an upset stomach after using it.Doesnt feel too good when youre about to do some deadlifts, but maybe just stick with it and see if ur bod gets used to it

Xymantix

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 12:22:01 PM »
Are you taking it on an empty stomach? 
Yeah, since I workout first thing in the morning.  I think the directions say to take it on an empty stomach, at least a lot of the N.O. products do.  I suppose I could take it with a scoop of whey and see if that helps buffer it...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 02:06:46 AM »
I would eat something at least a half an hour before I took the stuff,  I think that will help you out a lot. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 08:56:47 AM »
Just take less - start off with half a scoop and see where that takes you.

jordyb80

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 09:54:45 AM »
If you don't normally feel sick from NO products than maybe you should just switch from NO Xplode to something else