Author Topic: GH15's Training Bible  (Read 89271 times)

lesaucer

Re: GH15's Training Bible
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2010, 06:07:16 PM »
best thread  8)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: gh15 training bible
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2010, 08:33:36 PM »
My legs respond better to 20 rep sets than the lower rep ranges. It's a hell of a lot less taxing on the joints too.
x2

big muscle-group needs higher reps,small muscle-group hits low reps.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2010, 08:36:19 PM »
some stuff is good but in general i would recommend the  (true) natural bodybuilder to train every body part more frequently than once a week.
i train EVERY muscle-group TWICE- A-WEEK over 35 years.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2010, 10:23:22 PM »
i train EVERY muscle-group TWICE- A-WEEK over 35 years.

What is your work out split?
I

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2010, 11:04:14 PM »
What is your work out split?
1,Back & Chest
2,Shoulders & Arms
3,Legs

*Abs: almost everyday

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2010, 10:37:47 PM »
Bump for First Blood!  ;D ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2010, 11:08:30 PM »

First Blood is a cool dude.   :D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2010, 11:14:06 PM »
First Blood is a cool dude.   :D

all the way top quality poster for sure!

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2010, 04:48:58 AM »

the bible continues  ;). I might also start a thread called 'the art of hormonization' in honor of gh15 and maybe a third thread called 'feeding a bodybuilder' so you have one on training, one on hormonization and one on nutrition!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2010, 04:51:34 AM »
the bible continues  ;). I might also start a thread called 'the art of hormonization' in honor of gh15 and maybe a third thread called 'feeding a bodybuilder' so you have one on training, one on hormonization and one on nutrition!

nice, thanks for putting it all together. It's definitly a fun read.

Maybe you could have one on aliens and nibiru as well, LOL.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2010, 04:53:14 AM »
nice, thanks for putting it all together. It's definitly a fun read.

Maybe you could have one on aliens and nibiru as well, LOL.

maybe, but i haven't researched those subjects extensively lol

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2010, 04:55:37 AM »
tbomb said gh15 said to be lazy abotu training,,NO gh15 didnt say to be laxy ,,gh15 said that the drugs are the most important factor in the bodybuilder physiqe,,training come third after nutrition,,ofcourese you need to train and be consistant with both training  and drugs because if you dont train you wont develop to the  most potential ,,the muscle need resistance stimulation in the form of training,,so thats that

to finish this i will add one more thing,,you as a bodybuilder can stop working chest with free barbel,,you can use hammer incline ,,and still grow the chest to be top of the top,,it is all in the drugs respond  and the dosaes in addition to resistance training in any form,,lifters still do not get this concept,,you can have huge legs with out squating even once! you can have amazing arms if you got good response to the hormones and genetically good arms even if you work with machines only ...infact you will isolate the muscle much better,,

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2010, 05:03:24 AM »
bring down his arms,, 

the chest should be hit on the incline as much as possible inorder to bring up an already developed chest ,,flat bench is basic that can be discontinued after few years btu the incline bench press shoud always remain culprit of the bodybuilder training,,an incline chest training will always bring up front delts and chest to a new level of development and will create the 'shelf' ones want so much ,,
ofcourse lower body fat % will always help to show that shelf

bodybuilders that their arms overpower everythiing will always have hard time to develop the chest no matter what they do ,,ansdd bodybuilder with great chest will usually lack in the arm department ,,fellas who have both usually go far in bodybuilding and turn professional

to the question at point,, smith incline and or free weights ,,hammer when stuck at platue and want to improve sice hammer strength is the key to improving lifts on the barbell later on ,,

whenever i was stuck on bench press i always used to do hammer machine incline with loads of weight on ti,,then 2-3 weeks later i go back to bench and improve lifts ..always work in addition to good stack of hormones ofcourse

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2010, 05:24:38 AM »
MUSCLE IS FIBERS OF MEAT AND H20 ,,YOUR MISSION IS TO PUT AS MUCH WATER IN THE MUSCLE WHILE LEAST WATER OUTSIDE THE MUSCLE

THAT IS IT FRIENDS,,THAT IS IT ,,THATS THE WHOLE SECRET BEHIND BODYBUILDING,,

HORMONES ALWAYS WILL INCREASE WATER IN THE MUSCLE THUS THICKEN YOU AND GROW YOU ,,,BUT ALSO IN MOST INDIVIDUALS WILL INCREASE WATER BETWEEN SKIN AND MUSCLE,,THATS WHY MOST INDIVIDUALS WHEN GROW REMAIN SAME BODY FAT% TO THE EYE WHILE ACTUALLY GROWING ,,THE SUCESFUL BODYBUILDERS USE COMPOUNDS THAT AT THE FINAL END WILL DECREASSE THE WATER BETWEEN SKIN AND MUSCLE SO AND MAINTAIN WATERE IN THE MUSCLE SO NEW SIZE AND NEW LOWER BODYFAT % ACHIVED IN THE EYE OF THE SPECTATOR!

THAT IS IT THIS IS BODYBUILDING FRIENDS ,,,BODYBUILDERS CANT BE FAT UNLESS THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DO OR NATURAL ,,AND THAT FAT KID  TREY NEVER KNEW WHAT HE DOES THATS WHY I CALL IT GENERATION NOTHINGNESS BECAUSE THEY EAT SHIT NONE STOP IN HUGE AMOUNT OF SHIT AND FORGET THAT BODYBUILDING IS A GAME OF WATER ,,

MOST SERIOUS BODYBUILDERSD NEVER GO OVER 10% BODYFAT AND ONLY THE WATER BLOAT MAKES THEM LOOK 15%,,WATER WIL BE THE DETERMINED FACTOR IN YOUR ABUILITY TO GROW YOUR MUSCLES,,,THE ABILITY TO PLAY WITH THIS WATER WILL DETERMINE YOUR CONDITION ,,

THATS IT

THE ONLY WAY TO CHANGE THIS EQUATION IS TO USE HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE,,THEN ITS A WHOLE NEW BALL GAME BECAUSE THEN YOU TALKIN ABOUT MORE FIBERS NEW MEAT THATS WHY HGH AND INSULIN CREATED BEASTS SUCH AS RON COLMAN

MUSCLE CAN GROW BOTH FROM LOW REPS AND HIGH REPS DEPENDING ON THE INDIVIDUAL BONE AND TENDOIN STRUCTURE AND RESPOND TO TRAIN

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2010, 05:33:04 AM »
the trainign program looks ok,,yu oshoudl change it every coupele months and make sure you eat enough for the enery you use in a day since youre young and most guys your age use energy right and left

also make sure to lift with good form even if it means lower weights,,dont do high reps on anything only 6-10 on everything including legs,,make sure you lift with decent form!

you can develop exellent physiqe with combination of heavy and not so heavy training,,heavy training by itself will only lead to injury at the end,,thats why the smart bodybuilder know when to go heavy and when to lay back depending on many factors such as age drugs used lifting technics bodyfat% etc

you are a kid. you are talking about orange and apple like my good fella ron coleman is like saying 
i will still try to finish this posting thread and put some sense in your brain since i just got back from gym and meal is cooking..

you are talking about bodybuilders that already got their pro card (or very close to it) that maintaining ~20+ inch arms 34 inch waist ratio in some way or another all year round. i said RATIO so dont jump

WE CAN WORK WITH 90LB 100LB ONcE EVERY COUPLE WEEKS FOR PHOTO SESSION OR ONCE EVEN FEW DAYS FOR STRENGTH OVER ALL OUT BURST SHOW OFF TRAINING. WE CAN DO IT SINCE WE ALREADY HAVE THE LEAN MUSCLE MASS NEEDED FOR THOSE 90LB DUMBELLS!

most bodybuilders i am talking to and you are among them trust me on that...do not hold 19 inch arms because they work out wrong! too heavy and they get stronger but never develop the 19 inchers.....they always stuck at 17.5 inch trust me i know what im talkin about they come to me all the time. i am writing this, UNLIKE ANY OTHER PRO ON THIS BOARD OR ANY OTHER BOARD THAT DONT GIVE SHIT WETHER YOU ARE 15 INCH 13 INCH... INORDER TO HELP YOU GET TO THOSE 19-20 INCH ARMS 34 INCH WAIST RATIO!!! (5'10/5'9)

WHENEVER YOU SEE A BODYBUILDER THAT WORKS WITH SUPER HEAVY WEIGHTS ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HE HAS THE LEAN MUSCLE MASS TO WORK WITH THIS WEIGHT. HE HAS IT! YOU DONT HAVE IT! YOU WANNA GET IT?? DO WHAT I TELL YOU

END

*again you will never see the number 20 inches at 5'10 with 33-34 inch waist ratio (real 33-34 inch that is) unless you are hormonized. hormones is what, with good correct!!! heavy training, takes you into the big numbers. it MUST BE A COMBO OF THE 2...YOU ONLY DO ONE OF THEM AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE BIG MUSCLES.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2010, 05:41:14 AM »
you look for tension and decent form when building youd body,,free weights is good machines are good everything is good,,as long as you actually get in the fuckin gym and train!

Stavios

« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2010, 07:21:04 AM »
good infos right there, lot of thing contradict others tho

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2010, 07:33:57 AM »
BTW, does gh15 have any opinions or advices regarding more advanced training techniques such as rest-pause, negatives, static-holds?

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2010, 08:02:23 AM »
BTW, does gh15 have any opinions or advices regarding more advanced training techniques such as rest-pause, negatives, static-holds?

gh15 mostly believes in simple heavy straight sets in the 6-10 rep range. possibly up to 15 reps for legs.

if you are an advanced lifter and need to bring up a muscle group you can train it twice a week for a month then go back to basics.

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2010, 08:10:00 AM »
you look for tension and decent form when building youd body,,free weights is good machines are good everything is good,,as long as you actually get in the fuckin gym and train!

;D  ;D I have to admit that  you  find a lot of good advices you can pick up
among some bull in GH 15 bible.Good thread keep on.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2010, 08:14:30 AM »
;D  ;D I have to admit that  you  find a lot of good advises you can pick up
among some bull in GH 15 bible.Good thread keep on.

which things do you think are bull? to me everthing seems to be spot on (but I wouldn't call myself an expert tho  :D ).

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2010, 08:51:18 AM »
which things do you think are bull? to me everthing seems to be spot on (but I wouldn't call myself an expert tho  :D ).
Hey , I don`t  considere my self an expert either , not in steroids, GH, slin
etc  anyway.I don`t remember everything he said now, but this thing about when you`re natural you shouldn`t train more than ,was it 3 days, I think is bull.

All naturals or clean for a long time that I know and that they are succeful with his bodybuilding for a long time train at least 5 days a week.I train 6 days sometimes 7.Musclecenter trains a lot too, twice each muscle group a week.I think Arnold, Columbo and many others old skool bodybuilders trained a lot too, when they where clean some months a year.............

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2010, 09:04:34 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2010, 10:17:14 AM »
But... The question one must ask themselves is: Am I making steady progress with each workout, and with the particular protocol I am following? If the answer is yes, then it's all good ;) But my question to the natural guys that are training each muscle group twice weekly is: Are you really making regular and steady progress from this protocol, or are you just basically maintaining an already decent physique? Yeah, backday and musclecenter are including within this 2nd question. And no disrespect to either of y'all, coz you both good peeps ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2010, 11:20:34 AM »
calories !
175lbs by 31st July