Author Topic: 2 Reviews in One Thread  (Read 781 times)

StrengthAddicts

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Founder of StrengthAdddicts.com
2 Reviews in One Thread
« on: November 27, 2010, 02:06:54 PM »
\
The first review is for Ultimate Nutrition's Full Combat Fat Burner. UT sent my site 75 sample bags from the Olympia, which included a sample of Full Combat & a same of Isomass (gainer). I haven't tried the gainer b/c I'm currently cutting, but I can tell you that the Full Combat was off the chain. I usually drink 2 Monster Low Carbs in the gym, but I wanted to try the enery levels this product offered so I took them with water only. I was literally floored and got a great chest/bi workout -- never needing to mosey on over to the cooler buy energy drinks. I give Full Combat a thumbs up  ;D

Big thanks to BPI Sports for sending us samples and t-shirts. We received both the 1-MR pre-workout drink and Roxy Leans
(
) . While I haven't tried the RoxyLean product yet, the 1-MR (or One More Rep) pre-workout product is ridiculously effective! It has 300mg of caffeine and it includes creatine, beta alanine, argigine, and an herbal complex that gives you energy, strength, and excellent pumps.

1-MR seems to be a great stack for a great price, going to show you that BPI Sports is a lot more than mere advertising!

Anyone have reviews on 1-MR, Roxy Lean, Full Combat, or Isomass? Please speak your peace  :)
StrengthAddicts.com