Author Topic: Newt  (Read 23876 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Gingrich Says He's More Inclined than Not to Run
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2011, 07:31:26 AM »
Newt is brilliant and knows how shit runs - but his personal life and cave ins gve me pause. 

i could care less if he likes to screw around. 

i'd wager most of the great stars of our time - those who achieved the MFing most - had some side dishes. 

As long as they fix things, they can screw playboy models or sheep, i could care less.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2011, 07:32:22 AM »
and talk about personal life - yet you support a Trump presidency? 

LMAO.... he's had waaaaaaaay more freaky shit and drama, etc than newt, a boring fat nerd who was unhappy with first two wifes in 25 years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2011, 07:43:28 AM »
and talk about personal life - yet you support a Trump presidency? 

LMAO.... he's had waaaaaaaay more freaky shit and drama, etc than newt, a boring fat nerd who was unhappy with first two wifes in 25 years.

The average idiot out there wont vote for Newt.  They will sit home.  I think Trump will get people out there.  he knows how to create a buzz and get attention. 

I really like what I see out of him lately.   

As for Newt - of course I would vote for him, but I dont see how he beats obama with the AI voting public. 

As for Obama - I really think he is in meltdown mode.  no one acts like this who has it together.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2011, 07:51:47 AM »
The average idiot out there wont vote for Newt.  They will sit home.  I think Trump will get people out there.  he knows how to create a buzz and get attention. 

Does the same apply to palin??

She sure as fck knows how to create buzz and get attention.

Why do polls say she'd get destroyed?

IMO, repubs are plenty motivated and will vote Obama out - IF this isn't 2008 all over again where 60% of voters believe one of the candidates isn't ready for the job (FOX/moffit/edison poll)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2011, 04:12:24 PM »
I think he's appealing to the religious voters.  Really.

If they're hard-working, church attending and bible obeying people, then they know it can be hard to keep their cawk in their holster and trude away while their religious wife will only let them do missionary once a year for reproductive purposes.

LOL!  What??  Where the heck do you get this stuff?  lol . . .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2011, 10:30:27 PM »
Gingrich Reverses Stand on Libya
Wednesday, 23 Mar 2011 10:31 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — Likely Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has met his first debate opponent of the 2012 campaign season: himself.

The former House speaker was quick to criticize President Barack Obama two weeks ago for not being more forceful in leading an international campaign to destroy Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's air defenses and save rebels from impending defeat. Gingrich said the United States should tell Gadhafi "that slaughtering your own citizens is unacceptable and that we're intervening."

On Wednesday, he did an about-face.

"I would not have intervened," he said in an interview with NBC News. "I think there were a lot of other ways to affect Gadhafi. I think there are a lot of other allies in the region that we could have worked with. I would not have used American and European forces."

An aide said Gingrich backed away from his support only after Obama made a humanitarian mission the centerpiece of the military action. That alone wasn't enough in justify the no-fly zone in accordance with the U.N. resolution, the aide said.

"The president's stated goal of removing Gadhafi changed. Gingrich's goal of removing Gadhafi — since the president made that the goal for the U.S. — has not changed," Gingrich spokesman Rick Tyler said. "The only rational purpose for an intervention is to replace Gadhafi."

On Monday, Obama reiterated "it is U.S. policy that Gadhafi needs to go." But he said the goal of U.S. military intervention was to impose a no-fly zone over Libya and protect its civilians, not to oust its leader.

For weeks, some of the likely Republican challengers to Obama's re-election campaign have been scathing in assessing Obama's handling of the crisis in Libya. A few called for a more forceful defense of the rebels, who have seized some Libyan cities and threatened Gadhafi's 42-year rule.

"The United States doesn't need anybody's permission. We don't need to have NATO, who frankly, won't bring much to the fight. We don't need to have the United Nations," Gingrich told Fox News Channel on March 7.

"All we have to say is that we think that slaughtering your own citizens is unacceptable and that we're intervening. And we don't have to send troops. All we have to do is suppress his air force, which we could do in minutes."

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/US-Libya-Gingrich/2011/03/23/id/390544

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2011, 04:18:29 AM »
LOL!  What??  Where the heck do you get this stuff?  lol . . .

Fucking awesome :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2011, 06:08:33 AM »
as much as he's tried to convince everyone that he wants to run...

Rachel Maddow may be right.  (shudder)

She said a few weeks back that he's not running.  He's taking a 2 month break from FOX to get paid $$ - he's selling tons of things and collecting money for his PAC - but he knows with his history of cheating, his appearance, etc, he won't win.   He's smart enough to bilk conservative fans out of their $, and it's what he's doing.

He should run.  He'd make a great president.  But IMO, he's doing what Palin and Trump are doing - flirting with the idea to collect donations or promote their own enterprises, then not running.  Most candidates had declared by now (last time in 2008).  Newt is on a 2-month suspension from FOX while he figures this out.  It's a cash vacation.  I'd be surprised if he runs now.  Sad.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2011, 06:13:13 AM »
He supported the action in Libya now he dont.

He wants to run now he doesnt.

He should get his head straight first and foremost.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2011, 07:21:58 PM »
Gingrich: 'We'll Be Running' for President in a Month
Published March 27, 2011
FoxNews.com

FILE - In a Feb. 10, 2011 file photo, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington. Republican officials say Gingrich intends to take a formal step in the next two weeks toward a run for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination. The officials say an announcement is likely in the first half of March. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon, File)

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said he hopes to jump into the race for president "within a month," noting that he's already made visits to key states like Iowa and New Hampshire and has beefed up his political staff.

"I think within a month, we will have that taken care of and we'll be running," Gingrich said.

In some of his strongest statements to date about his political intentions, Gingrich talked on "Fox News Sunday" about laying the groundwork for a 2012 presidential campaign. Gingrich is one of several Republican heavyweights expected to end the water-testing phase in the next few months and make clear whether they're running.

"The water's pretty warm," Gingrich said Sunday." "My hope is that within a month that we'll be in swimming very rapidly."

Fox News has learned that Gingrich may bypass the exploratory committee phase of a presidential campaign and go straight to announcing his candidacy.

In the interview Sunday, Gingrich tried to reconcile seemingly conflicting statements he's given about U.S. military involvement in Libya. Gingrich earlier said the United States should back a no-fly zone. After President Obama sent in the U.S. military to help establish one, Gingrich said he would not have supported intervention.

Asked to clarify, Gingrich said Sunday that the United States should have been for replacing Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi without using the military. But he said now that the United States is involved militarily, the goal should be to replace Qaddafi.

"If you're not in the lake, don't jump in. Once you're in the lake, swim like crazy," he said.

Gingrich also acknowledged voters may have concerns about his past, including his marital infidelity. He repeated that he has sought "God's forgiveness." But he also defended his role leading the charge against former President Bill Clinton over his affair, saying he didn't believe that role was hypocritical since the Clinton impeachment centered around the issue of perjury.

"The question I raised was very simple -- should a president of the United States be above the law?" he said. "I don't think a president of the United States can be above the law."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/27/gingrich-running-president-month/?test=latestnews

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2011, 07:34:18 PM »
i still think he's flirting to raise $, then will decide not to run.

If that turns out the be the case, then Rachel Maddow knew all along.  She predicted he's just taking a 2 month vacation from FOX to bilk repub donors into paying $ into his PAC (which in turn pays Newt personally).  She says he's going to keep flirting and leading people on, then will keep his fortune and go back to FOX.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2011, 07:43:50 PM »
i still think he's flirting to raise $, then will decide not to run.

If that turns out the be the case, then Rachel Maddow knew all along.  She predicted he's just taking a 2 month vacation from FOX to bilk repub donors into paying $ into his PAC (which in turn pays Newt personally).  She says he's going to keep flirting and leading people on, then will keep his fortune and go back to FOX.

Ridiculous.  He's not going to profit from his PAC.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2011, 07:47:39 PM »
Ridiculous.  He's not going to profit from his PAC.   ::)

I'll find the maddow video that showed the exact documents showing the PAC made payments to newt for consulting or some other nonsense.

He did the same thing in 2007 ;)
http://fairvaluesforamerica.com/blog/201102280015

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »
I'll find the maddow video that showed the exact documents showing the PAC made payments to newt for consulting or some other nonsense.

He did the same thing in 2007 ;)
http://fairvaluesforamerica.com/blog/201102280015

Which part of the link you just provided shows he made a "fortune" from his PAC?  I didn't see it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2011, 07:56:49 PM »
Rachel Maddow: Newt Gingrich is Faking It

http://tonightsforecastdark.blogspot.com/2011/03/rachel-maddow-newt-gingrich-is-faking.html

In this video, you can see the exact route your GOP donations take from you, to newt's PAC, to newt's pocket.

In 2010,. Newt outraised 14.5 million.

more than any other republican.

He's not sitting on that much money.  cause he then SPEND 13.8 million of that money.

He spent $2 mil of it on chauffers and travel costs.  Most of the rest of it went to 'administrative costs' - and who was doing the administrative costs?

DING DING DING

A company called "The Gingrich Group" - Which is run by a man named Newt Gingrich ;)

Yes, he spent 2 million on travel and the other 12 million went to "admin costs" that he paid, mostly to himself.

Newt's ex-wife (and the 2008 records) say he's just doing it to raise $.   Dumb ass repubs don't want to hear it - they just wanna keep sending him their $$$$$$$$$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2011, 07:58:36 PM »
Which part of the link you just provided shows he made a "fortune" from his PAC?  I didn't see it. 

He made 14.5 million in 2010 from one PAC alone.  And 2 mil was spent on travel for him.  And 11.8 million was spent on admin fees, mostly paid to his own company.

LMFAO.... it's too funny, really.  Newt is using the presidential flirting to get paid.  Just like Trump.  And Repubs can't get enough of it.

Can anyone here defend Newt taking that much in donations then paying most of it to himself?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2011, 08:03:24 PM »
He made 14.5 million in 2010 from one PAC alone.  And 2 mil was spent on travel for him.  And 11.8 million was spent on admin fees, mostly paid to his own company.

LMFAO.... it's too funny, really.  Newt is using the presidential flirting to get paid.  Just like Trump.  And Repubs can't get enough of it.

Can anyone here defend Newt taking that much in donations then paying most of it to himself?

Assuming that is true, how much of the $14.5 million was paid to him as income? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2011, 08:07:00 PM »
Assuming that is true, how much of the $14.5 million was paid to him as income?  

Dunno.

Still, if it's $1, donors should be concerned.  If a candidate can pay himself 1% to 99% of donor dollars to himself, that's pretty disturbing.

Also disturbing is $2 million in travel costs.  What is that, a private plane twice a week?  Three times?  Four star hotels 24/7?  For a financially responsible republican to be blowing $6 grand A DAY on travel?

LMAO... keep on donating, BB.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2011, 08:11:45 PM »
Dunno.

Still, if it's $1, donors should be concerned.  If a candidate can pay himself 1% to 99% of donor dollars to himself, that's pretty disturbing.

Also disturbing is $2 million in travel costs.  What is that, a private plane twice a week?  Three times?  Four star hotels 24/7?  For a financially responsible republican to be blowing $6 grand A DAY on travel?

LMAO... keep on donating, BB.  

"The 527 group had a total income of $14.5 million in 2009, with $1.2 million in expenditures. Gingrich did not draw an income from the group, though he spent roughly 16 hours a week working there, according to IRS tax filings."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/02/fox-less-newt-remains-gainfully-employed/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2011, 08:19:56 PM »
Newt runs the Gingrich Group - he is the chariman:
http://www.politico.com/arena/bio/newt_gingrich.html

I'm looking for how much of the money his PAC received, then paid to his own company.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2011, 08:25:24 PM »

"The 527 group had a total income of $14.5 million in 2009, with $1.2 million in expenditures. Gingrich did not draw an income from the group, though he spent roughly 16 hours a week working there, according to IRS tax filings."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/02/fox-less-newt-remains-gainfully-employed/

Just making stuff up again I see.   :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »
so he didn't pay himself from this group - but he owns it and it accepted millions?

So it can hold the $ a year (til political season over) and then pay him, or use it how he (the chairman) sees fit?

Sorry, if obama was spending this kinda money and sending it to himself, people here would give a shit.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2011, 12:46:10 AM »
so he didn't pay himself from this group - but he owns it and it accepted millions?

So it can hold the $ a year (til political season over) and then pay him, or use it how he (the chairman) sees fit?

Sorry, if obama was spending this kinda money and sending it to himself, people here would give a shit.

The las quote is so true.

Why do we want a hypochritical fat piece of shit in office who also displays bad leadership?
After wasting tax payers money on the Clinton thing i wish he would just fuck off

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2011, 03:32:11 AM »
we're not arguging if newt's company was paid millions$ from his PAC.  that is a fact.

We're arguing whether he personally got the money in a paycheck, or added company value (bump in value of the company he owns!).

Either way, if he runs, he'll have to reveal all of this.  Just like Trump (who admits he dealth with bad guys like kadaffi), we'll never know because newt is just flirting to get $$.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2011, 10:04:26 AM »
we're not arguging if newt's company was paid millions$ from his PAC.  that is a fact.

We're arguing whether he personally got the money in a paycheck, or added company value (bump in value of the company he owns!).

Either way, if he runs, he'll have to reveal all of this.  Just like Trump (who admits he dealth with bad guys like kadaffi), we'll never know because newt is just flirting to get $$.

Don't want to confuse you with the facts, but he already revealed it.  His PAC has to make annual disclosures.  He didn't make any money from the PAC.