Author Topic: The Best AAS  (Read 33492 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: The Best AAS
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2010, 10:22:41 AM »
you like deca better than test?
After a while on test only cycle....improvements seem to halt.. adding more weight by eating more and trying to break that limit seems to add only fat. so i would say that test along with another anabolic is the best choice.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2010, 02:27:54 PM »
After a while on test only cycle....improvements seem to halt.. adding more weight by eating more and trying to break that limit seems to add only fat. so i would say that test along with another anabolic is the best choice.

In my opinion dianabol is one of the best "plateau breaking" steroids ever conceived, even Palumbo said it in 2001 September issue of Muscular Development (steroid guru roundtable). Now days he seems to hate orals, but in 2001 he was still competing actively. True it does have it's downfalls, such as appetite suppression (which i don't get), liver toxicity, lower back pumps etc. but so does every other steroid, they are just different "downs" and most are easily manageable.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2010, 07:02:24 PM »
adding lots of food will definitely make you fat, but i disagree about test only. firstly, you add weight by increasing the poundage in the gym, not by increasing food. increase food only when you start losing bodyfat or stop gaining strength, and only increase it enough so that you start moving forward again.  test only works great and doesnt stop working.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2010, 07:18:40 PM »
In my opinion dianabol is one of the best "plateau breaking" steroids ever conceived, even Palumbo said it in 2001 September issue of Muscular Development (steroid guru roundtable). Now days he seems to hate orals, but in 2001 he was still competing actively. True it does have it's downfalls, such as appetite suppression (which i don't get), liver toxicity, lower back pumps etc. but so does every other steroid, they are just different "downs" and most are easily manageable.

palumbo has no qualms with orals.............TRUUUU UUST me

now that he has a website and is trying to mainstream it as much as possible.........he cant be telling people to be taking large doses and lots of orals.............some asshole kid on his site will fuck himself up, and palumbo will be getting sued by his parents,,,,,,..........dont believe shit like that can happen

if you notice , his steroid advice now is the most basic shit, as a matter of fact he really only talks about HRt doses anymore...........noting complicated, nothing advanced., nothing that can get him in trouble with the law or the NPC/IFBB

the point is, his "Advice"  is  nto applicable now

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2010, 01:48:06 AM »
you like deca better than test?

I honestly never gave deca a fair chance... but one of my friends was running 1500 mg test and 300 mg deca... then he switched to 1200 mg deca and 500 mg test... within 6 weeks of only changing drugs and nothing else he had a totally different look... he was actually leaner, stronger, and looked much thicker and bigger.

but yes... most people who actually get real deca prefer it over test (not many people around here use test, or a lot of it, but the staple is deca and dbol for most of the beginners and trust me, the results i've seen beat the shit outta that 500 mg test crap for beginners)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2010, 03:29:38 AM »
if you notice , his steroid advice now is the most basic shit, as a matter of fact he really only talks about HRt doses anymore...........noting complicated, nothing advanced., nothing that can get him in trouble with the law or the NPC/IFBB

the point is, his "Advice"  is  not applicable now

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. He went from one extreme to another. In that same issue of MD, i remember him telling that it's good to start with 3000 mg sustanon per week to "kick start" a cycle, now it's totally different, but i understand his reasons. I've allways been a proponent of medium doses, heavy lifting and lots of food... These days people just focus on the drugs and nothing else.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2010, 04:43:37 AM »
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. He went from one extreme to another. In that same issue of MD, i remember him telling that it's good to start with 3000 mg sustanon per week to "kick start" a cycle, now it's totally different, but i understand his reasons. I've allways been a proponent of medium doses, heavy lifting and lots of food... These days people just focus on the drugs and nothing else.

yeh, he never gives advice on specific doses now.............nor does he comment on any steroids like tren, or eq that CANT cant be dolled out by a doctor

and prefaces pretty much everything he says with "this should be sone under the supervision of a doctor".............which is just unrealistic for 95% of us............people ahve a hard time find a doctor to give then TRT doses.........let alone enough to grow on

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2010, 07:45:48 PM »
What would you guys recommend to take w/ a test p + tren a cycle?

Bromocriptine & armidex?

What is suggested post cycle?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2010, 03:55:53 PM »
0,5-1 mg arimidex eod.
Pct depends a lot on the length/dosages of the cycle, but usually, hcg and clomid of nolvadex for 3-5 weeks is plenty, again dosages will vary depending on the cycle, but for example hcg every third day 1500 i.u. for two weeks and nolvadex 20 mg per day for 4 weeks.
I'd try to avoid bromocryptine...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2010, 12:40:33 PM »
0,5-1 mg arimidex eod.
Pct depends a lot on the length/dosages of the cycle, but usually, hcg and clomid of nolvadex for 3-5 weeks is plenty, again dosages will vary depending on the cycle, but for example hcg every third day 1500 i.u. for two weeks and nolvadex 20 mg per day for 4 weeks.
I'd try to avoid bromocryptine...

Cycle would be 8 wks. 

Are the same type of pins used for hGH as are used for HCG?

Also I used Bromo 6 years ago with a tren + prop cycle and I was told it would prevent progesterone related gyno.

**An interesting thing happened from the Bromo though- I was told it would raise my leptin levels- hence preventing severe hunger during my cutting diet. Funny thing was that I didn't have big hunger at any point in the cycle cutting diet- in fact on my higher carb days I wasn't even able to eat all my oats or yams. I got my leanest ever- right at a TRUE 4% BF and I never thought I could have experienced that level of leaness with out any suffering and anguish.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2010, 12:48:31 PM »
this thread should have ended on the 1st page with test...

bench

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2010, 06:15:31 AM »
Cycle would be 8 wks. 

Are the same type of pins used for hGH as are used for HCG?

Use the doses i suggested.

Yes.

If you didn't have problems with bromocryptine you can use it...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2010, 07:34:19 PM »
Use the doses i suggested.

Yes.

If you didn't have problems with bromocryptine you can use it...

Thanks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2010, 09:08:42 PM »
this thread should have ended on the 1st page with test...

bench

Look at it like this; test is the bread you use to make your sandwich, tren-a is the meat.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2010, 09:17:45 PM »
test gives me a shitload of hair  :-\

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2010, 10:31:45 PM »
Look at it like this; test is the bread you use to make your sandwich, tren-a is the meat.
thats kind of a biased answer.....tren is only good for mass, and quick burst of strength....it really doesnt serve a purpose in any athletic arena outside of the "non sport" known as BB..

so in theory tren would be far from the top of most people list....its a really one demisional compound...

bench

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #91 on: December 26, 2010, 12:06:23 AM »
thats kind of a biased answer.....tren is only good for mass, and quick burst of strength....it really doesnt serve a purpose in any athletic arena outside of the "non sport" known as BB..

so in theory tren would be far from the top of most people list....its a really one demisional compound...

bench

There's no AAS that increases nutrient absorption like tren does, no AAS that promotes cell repair like tren does. Those two things alone put tren at the top of the list IMO.

I'll also throw this in there and I have no problem admitting it...most of my post and most of the articles I write are with BB in mind. That's my primary focus and with that in mind, again, IMO, nothing beats tren.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 26, 2010, 08:43:25 AM »
For bodybuilding its great..but for MMA it will do more harm then good

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: December 26, 2010, 08:47:01 AM »
There's no AAS that increases nutrient absorption like tren does, no AAS that promotes cell repair like tren does. Those two things alone put tren at the top of the list IMO.

I'll also throw this in there and I have no problem admitting it...most of my post and most of the articles I write are with BB in mind. That's my primary focus and with that in mind, again, IMO, nothing beats tren.

you can take trenbolona from morning to night for months on ,,wont change a thing unles hgh is in blood,,SYNTETIC HGH,,thats the only time the words nasty ,, large and lean ,, and huge will be heard from other lifters twards you ,,hgh is EVERYTHING,,with out hgh you can not and will not look like a bodybuilder no matter how clean you eat,,

so trenbolona is good drug ,,it indeed get you thicker more dense muscle while reducing bf to some degree....but only when hgh is in blood is when trenbolona with ofcoure equipona and testosterona will create the magazine look you all so after,,

i keep repeating it for many many times,,

hgh is  BASE,,NO HGH = NO BODYBUILDER WE ARE ADDICTS OF HGH OF THE WORST DEGREE,,WE ALSO MINIMIZE ITS IMPORTANCE OUT OF SELFISH MEANS,, SINCE MANY OF BODYBUILDER ARE CONVICT LIAR  SELFISH ASSHOLES,,BUT HGH IS THE CULPRIT OF BODYBUILDING AND YOU WILL NOT! LOOK IMPRESSIVE WITH OUT IT IN BLOOD,,THE LONGER THE BETTER THE HIGHER DOSES THE BETTER

then trenblona comes in and does the nasty!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #94 on: December 26, 2010, 08:51:57 AM »

test = bread

tren ace =  meat

hgh =  teeth

try eat bread and meat  sandwich with no teeth....what you do then? you go buy FAKE TEETH so you can eat it ,,,cost is similar too:)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2010, 09:24:49 AM »
Gh15...taking a lot of hgh for long periods of time will make you look distorted...hands and skull grow...intestines grow...have you had this problem?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2010, 11:33:08 AM »
you can take trenbolona from morning to night for months on ,,wont change a thing unles hgh is in blood,,SYNTETIC HGH,,thats the only time the words nasty ,, large and lean ,, and huge will be heard from other lifters twards you ,,hgh is EVERYTHING,,with out hgh you can not and will not look like a bodybuilder no matter how clean you eat,,

so trenbolona is good drug ,,it indeed get you thicker more dense muscle while reducing bf to some degree....but only when hgh is in blood is when trenbolona with ofcoure equipona and testosterona will create the magazine look you all so after,,

i keep repeating it for many many times,,

hgh is  BASE,,NO HGH = NO BODYBUILDER WE ARE ADDICTS OF HGH OF THE WORST DEGREE,,WE ALSO MINIMIZE ITS IMPORTANCE OUT OF SELFISH MEANS,, SINCE MANY OF BODYBUILDER ARE CONVICT LIAR  SELFISH ASSHOLES,,BUT HGH IS THE CULPRIT OF BODYBUILDING AND YOU WILL NOT! LOOK IMPRESSIVE WITH OUT IT IN BLOOD,,THE LONGER THE BETTER THE HIGHER DOSES THE BETTER

then trenblona comes in and does the nasty!

gh15 approved

I disagree.

No HGH may indeed mean you're not going to win a Mr. Olympia but no HGH doesn't mean you can't be a good bodybuilder. I've prepped plenty of guys who didn't have the money to run HGH and they did fine...sure, some would have do better if they had money to run HGH for extended periods, I don't disagree with that.

The truth of the matter, tren will produce great results with or without HGH and they will be better with HGH.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2010, 11:42:05 AM »

tren is a short term cure though.....tren was always one of my favorites.....but it only has a purpose in BB, and non Olympic powerlifting...

so realistically......if you are talking about BB only tren is it.....but if you are talking in general?...not even top 10..

bench

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2010, 06:10:17 PM »
I disagree.

No HGH may indeed mean you're not going to win a Mr. Olympia but no HGH doesn't mean you can't be a good bodybuilder. I've prepped plenty of guys who didn't have the money to run HGH and they did fine...sure, some would have do better if they had money to run HGH for extended periods, I don't disagree with that.

The truth of the matter, tren will produce great results with or without HGH and they will be better with HGH.

cemi right,,mostly wrong

1. the individual with out gh can never be over age 30,, he has to be under 30,, over 30 no hgh = no competetive bodybuilder no matter what you do to him

2. the individual on gh can cheat his way through the diet and look like a lean deasel machine ,,3 dimentional one! the one with out it wont and thus place last or wont even compete which will be the second from experience with those fellas

3. hgh is not used only among mr o winners,,it is used all around the industry and all around the gyms especially in americana,,every one use it that looks anything to write home about,,now the fellas you trained i dont know who they are or what they are,,but for the 170 bucks you buy chinease gh which is EXACTLY LIKE AMERICANO GH if source is solid .....for this price EVERY ONE USES IT ,,so no nice intelectual argument will cover for it ,,i dont care how good you are as trainer,,they all lie,,ALL OF THEM FUCKIN LIE,, would anyone know you were in such big troubles before got busted????? DID ???? no one fuckin knew a thing,,no one! it just came out of no where LIKE OPERATION RAW DEAL ,,this cult is fukll of LIAR SCAMBAG PIECES OF SHIT THAT WILL STEP ON EVERY ONE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND WILL DO A WHILE SAYING B ,,PERIOD! THEY ALL NARCISTIC THEY ALL VERY VERY SELFISH AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TELL YOU THEY WANT TO HELP THEY ALWAYS UP FOR THE MONEY! NO ONE ABSOLITLY NO ONE WILL TELL THEIR SECRET,,THE ONLY ONE WHO TELL IT HOW IT IS IS ME! AND I GET DEATH TREATS DAILY DAILY !!! FROM SCAMBAGS THAT I CAN IN ONE WORD FINISH AND WILL IF IT CONTINOUS

4. tren with out gh worth NOTHING unless youre at an age when your natural gh is at peak which is early 20s ,,tren by itself test by itself all that aas balonie at  late 20s into 30s will be worth nothing ,,youll be one piece of bloofy shit UNLES HGH IS IN BLOOD,,you know it and i know it

the sad part is that insted of fellas arrgue with me and keep dreaming about being npc tops ,,they need to do it and see how they got lied to ,,some of them wont be nice about it and seek revenge,,

what i do is telling the truth in a cult where every one lies,,eveyr one!!

on the outside you 3 years ago looked like good ole boy with very good language and very good schooling etc etc that is always nice and always white color stay out of trouble,,was it like this in reality?????????????? hell no it wasnt

im tired of this stupid cult members who have serious mental issues and keep on lieing about how it really is,,

gh is a must inorder to havbe the physiqe you see in magazine,,infsact its a must inorder to be LEAN AND LARGE ,,you will never hear the word HUGE with out the use of gh ,,youll never hear the word bodybuilder with out gh ,,period! not in 2010 maybe back in 1960 you would ,,now day people used to bigger and leaner,,they always expect more, they wont even look at you unless youre on gh inaddition to aas,,trust me on that i know what im talking about to the t ,,the diff is i ACTUALLY SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2010, 07:23:56 PM »
cemi right,,mostly wrong

1. the individual with out gh can never be over age 30,, he has to be under 30,, over 30 no hgh = no competetive bodybuilder no matter what you do to him

2. the individual on gh can cheat his way through the diet and look like a lean deasel machine ,,3 dimentional one! the one with out it wont and thus place last or wont even compete which will be the second from experience with those fellas

3. hgh is not used only among mr o winners,,it is used all around the industry and all around the gyms especially in americana,,every one use it that looks anything to write home about,,now the fellas you trained i dont know who they are or what they are,,but for the 170 bucks you buy chinease gh which is EXACTLY LIKE AMERICANO GH if source is solid .....for this price EVERY ONE USES IT ,,so no nice intelectual argument will cover for it ,,i dont care how good you are as trainer,,they all lie,,ALL OF THEM FUCKIN LIE,, would anyone know you were in such big troubles before got busted????? DID ???? no one fuckin knew a thing,,no one! it just came out of no where LIKE OPERATION RAW DEAL ,,this cult is fukll of LIAR SCAMBAG PIECES OF SHIT THAT WILL STEP ON EVERY ONE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND WILL DO A WHILE SAYING B ,,PERIOD! THEY ALL NARCISTIC THEY ALL VERY VERY SELFISH AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TELL YOU THEY WANT TO HELP THEY ALWAYS UP FOR THE MONEY! NO ONE ABSOLITLY NO ONE WILL TELL THEIR SECRET,,THE ONLY ONE WHO TELL IT HOW IT IS IS ME! AND I GET DEATH TREATS DAILY DAILY !!! FROM SCAMBAGS THAT I CAN IN ONE WORD FINISH AND WILL IF IT CONTINOUS

4. tren with out gh worth NOTHING unless youre at an age when your natural gh is at peak which is early 20s ,,tren by itself test by itself all that aas balonie at  late 20s into 30s will be worth nothing ,,youll be one piece of bloofy shit UNLES HGH IS IN BLOOD,,you know it and i know it

the sad part is that insted of fellas arrgue with me and keep dreaming about being npc tops ,,they need to do it and see how they got lied to ,,some of them wont be nice about it and seek revenge,,

what i do is telling the truth in a cult where every one lies,,eveyr one!!

on the outside you 3 years ago looked like good ole boy with very good language and very good schooling etc etc that is always nice and always white color stay out of trouble,,was it like this in reality?????????????? hell no it wasnt

im tired of this stupid cult members who have serious mental issues and keep on lieing about how it really is,,

gh is a must inorder to havbe the physiqe you see in magazine,,infsact its a must inorder to be LEAN AND LARGE ,,you will never hear the word HUGE with out the use of gh ,,youll never hear the word bodybuilder with out gh ,,period! not in 2010 maybe back in 1960 you would ,,now day people used to bigger and leaner,,they always expect more, they wont even look at you unless youre on gh inaddition to aas,,trust me on that i know what im talking about to the t ,,the diff is i ACTUALLY SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR

gh15 approved

You're misunderstanding me.

Is HGH needed to be at the top of the NPC? Absolutely. There are the occasional freaks who are very young who can get by in the NPC without it but they are rare and will need it before too long. On that I agree.

Secondly, all of my guys, every last one who wants to compete nationally I recommend they take HGH every single time, I recommend it to my guys who compete at local and state level shows but it's ore of a must on the national stage.

I think this is important to keep in mind, on this message board, on most message boards for that matter, if I had to guess I'd say only around 5% actually compete and less than that ever compete nationally. Also, out of all the members lets say 50% have or do use gear and that's probably a generous number...the other 50% are scared to use it or simply don't care. So we're talking about a number that's probably less than 1% but we'll call it 1% for arguments sake, 1% who will ever compete or even want to compete nationally. Of the other 49% who use gear, all they care about is their one 12-16wk cycle per yr, maybe 2 cycles but probably only one. These guys and they make up a strong majority, simply want to know the basics.

On your other topic, "Me" show me where I've lied, you won't find one instance. Secondly, who I am and everything about me is right out there in the open. My real name, plenty here know it, what I do and what I've done, plenty here know it. You can find me in pics, you can find me in videos, you can find me just about anywhere you want. So sure, I did something stupid and made a stupid mistake, I'm a human being and let my guard down and didn't listen to my gut instincts out of a desire I had for something else...something good but I went at it the wrong way...it happens. I am not, was not and never have been some king pin dealer. I had a plan, a short term plan, a 6 month plan, I almost made it but paid heavily for it. Betrayed by my closest friend in the world all so he could get out of a DUI.