Author Topic: The Best AAS  (Read 33444 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: The Best AAS
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2010, 05:20:11 PM »
True to a point, i guess, but...

When your big enough the freakfactor kicks in and you'll do fine with bitches, even if your face is bloated... I think i've looked bloated for as long as i remember and still get plenty of pussy.

PS. Of course there are things like "character" but we as steroid user don't care about stuff like that...  ;D

wrong bro. Being big and muscular is even more of a reason to improove the face because if your ugly and muscular you wlll attract alot of attention as "ugly dude with great body" which would suck. An ugly twink just blends in.
l

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2010, 05:41:49 PM »
wrong bro. Being big and muscular is even more of a reason to improove the face because if your ugly and muscular you wlll attract alot of attention as "ugly dude with great body" which would suck. An ugly twink just blends in.

I get your point, but as long as my "bloat" is reasonable and not extreme or even close to it, I'm not going to stress over it. Plus, if it gets that way, it goes away fast by taking mild diuretics, even OTC but then again they negatively affect lifting because they dry out the joints a little as well, so you have to weigh the pros and cons. A little bloat i can handle, extremes i wont and I'm getting women so i think I'm fine. Also allmost all user have some "bloat" whether they realise it or not...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2010, 05:47:28 PM »
women are far more attracted to personality than body/face. you can look like fatpanda and pull bitches all day long if you got game.

that being said, of course team lean face+shredded abs always dominates over the bloated fatboys (like myself  :'( ) lol

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2010, 06:29:11 PM »
women are far more attracted to personality than body/face. you can look like fatpanda and pull bitches all day long if you got game.

that being said, of course team lean face+shredded abs always dominates over the bloated fatboys (like myself  :'( ) lol

let us know when you cut down so me and lesaucer can LEANNNNNN FACE approve you.   ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2010, 08:58:56 PM »
let us know when you cut down so me and lesaucer can LEANNNNNN FACE approve you.   ;D
im already handsome, imagine once i join team lean face  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2010, 09:23:40 PM »
im already handsome, imagine once i join team lean face  8)

im with my friend an she saw your pic and she said   "says you have a feminine nose" and look "too zach efraun ish"  she likes your eyes though. I said he's into black women only :D 
l

lesaucer

« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2010, 09:42:21 PM »

that being said, of course team lean face+shredded abs always dominates over the bloated fatboys (like myself  :'( ) lol

lolololololololololollll lllllllllllllll

''catch breath''

lolololololololololololo ll

ever seen a ugly fucker or fat dude with a super hot girl? no? me neither. unless hes extra rich

NO LEAN FACE NO PUSSY

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2010, 09:52:29 PM »
lololololololololololllllllllllllllllll

''catch breath''

ever seen a ugly fucker or fat dude with a super hot girl? no? me neither. unless hes extra rich

NO LEAN FACE NO PUSSY

Not to be an old fart, but once you're married to a reasonably cute chick, you can pull all kinds of mad pussy by doing dishes and changing diapers.   8)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2010, 10:21:55 PM »
im already handsome, imagine once i join team lean face  8)

Your face is going to resemble Cutlers soon... :-\

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2010, 08:10:57 AM »
Your face is going to resemble Cutlers soon... :-\

::)
cutler has no problems getting pussy
l

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2010, 10:55:57 AM »
haha

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2010, 10:58:53 AM »
im with my friend an she saw your pic and she said   "says you have a feminine nose" and look "too zach efraun ish"  she likes your eyes though. I said he's into black women only :D 
LOL thats a fair assessment that i wouldnt argue with.

''catch breath''

NO LEAN FACE NO PUSSY
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I see it all the time.   

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2010, 04:18:49 PM »

''catch breath''

NO LEAN FACE NO PUSSY

It happens all the time actually. Personality, persistence, and timing can get you a long way

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2010, 06:35:30 PM »
 test does have its faults,, estro conversion.. dht conversion.. and running anti e is no guarantee of eliminating the bloat.. and running proscar can have its side as well.. i do believe that running some test ias needed.. we still need some estro conversion to obtain gains.. key being "some"..

the key was tren is to be lean ready when running it to avoid the high blood pressure issue or at least lessen them.. running tren and test at 15% bodyfat is asking for side issues x 2.. when i was at my heaviest i ran 600  test cyp, 200 tren, and 500 eq.. at weeks 5 or 6 my bp went ape and i was feeling awful.. looked my best (size wise) but was too high in the bf .. will run again at lower bf % and see how i feel..

i do agree that much can be achieved without test.. at or the least low dosage test.. mast, tren, eq oral turinabol ect are all great compounds and work well without all the sides associated with test.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2010, 07:27:52 PM »
cypionate 8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2010, 10:28:42 PM »
Just food for thought.......

A lot of guys assume the negative side effects of test such as excess bloating and what not is directly related to the exogenous testosterone's fault when in fact they are missing the truth and key factor. Yes, taking testosterone can cause you to bloat more than normal, "CAN" being the key word, the word isn't "WILL" it is "CAN." The simple truth is nine times out of ten the excess bloat can be avoided and/or eliminated. When you're taking exogenous test, keep your diet reasonable if you're susceptible to uncomfortable bloat. If you're taking in more carbs than you need you'll bloat, if you're taking in more carbs than you need and taking exogenous testosterone you will bloat even more...this is just the way it is.

Simple solutions, if you're taking exogenous testosterone and I don't care if it's 500mg/wk, 1,000mg/wk or whatever number you want to throw in there, if you're bloating you can correct this very easily with diet, a small dose of an AI and you can be a little more lenient with diet when it comes to bloating.

Best off-season cycle on earth IMO, Test, Tren-a and dbol, add in HGH and then it's the real deal. And I don't care what anyone says about "this guy they know" or "this guy they heard about" yes, some guys will look good on cycles of no test or very low test, but when it comes to hardcore bodybuilding, national level or pro, they are taking testosterone and taking a butt load.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2010, 11:52:42 PM »
HGH is everything

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2010, 02:08:54 AM »
HGH is everything

that is correct my friend,,hgh is everything,,alot more than the average joe lifter think,,hgh at high doses create MUTATION,,it is new muscle fibers added new surface on body,,new regions ,,volumized regions blow up with steroid ,,its diff animal ,,and it does it to ANYONE,,thats why so many bodybuilder now days,,everyone discovered hgh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2010, 08:17:03 AM »
Hghona

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2010, 08:31:34 AM »
Hgh can also have a mutation on your heart if your taking large dose...heart enlargement is a very possible risk

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2010, 09:46:58 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2010, 02:37:14 AM »
hgh mutation my ass.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2010, 03:51:36 AM »
use 1000 mg of test for 10 weeks
then use 1000 mg of deca for 10 weeks
then use 700 mg of tren a for 10 weeks

then you'll know why test is shit, why deca costs around 3 times as much as test, and why tren is the be all end all aas

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2010, 08:17:26 AM »
use 1000 mg of test for 10 weeks
then use 1000 mg of deca for 10 weeks
then use 700 mg of tren a for 10 weeks

then you'll know why test is shit, why deca costs around 3 times as much as test, and why tren is the be all end all aas

you like deca better than test?
l

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2010, 10:14:08 AM »
a lot of people do

me included

just replace testosterone with anadrol for the thickness like van_b and no_one said