Author Topic: The Best AAS  (Read 33495 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: The Best AAS
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2010, 07:04:39 PM »
When I was a skinny ectomorph with a rageing metabolism I would run up to 750 mg of test E a week with dbol and it would fill me out nicely. I wouldn't get bloated it looked pretty good. Over the years im a lot stockier and bigger from doing test only cycles over the years. Now when I run test only I get that "bloofy" look that gh15 talks about. I look awesome in a tshirt fill it out very well but my face gets bloated very bloated and I look like a perma bulker. When I come off I get a lot more cut looking. I ran test and equipose together but at the 12 week mark I had a terrible time with blood pressure and anxiety I looked awesome though my gains were lean and the bloat wasn't there. Would masteron give similar effects stacked with test?

lesaucer

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2010, 07:42:32 PM »
When I was a skinny ectomorph with a rageing metabolism I would run up to 750 mg of test E a week with dbol and it would fill me out nicely. I wouldn't get bloated it looked pretty good. Over the years im a lot stockier and bigger from doing test only cycles over the years. Now when I run test only I get that "bloofy" look that gh15 talks about. I look awesome in a tshirt fill it out very well but my face gets bloated very bloated and I look like a perma bulker. When I come off I get a lot more cut looking. I ran test and equipose together but at the 12 week mark I had a terrible time with blood pressure and anxiety I looked awesome though my gains were lean and the bloat wasn't there. Would masteron give similar effects stacked with test?

try letro if the bloat is very bad.  2.5mg letro= TEAM LEAN FACE approved in 2 days. hope this help

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2010, 08:47:30 PM »
do you know what letro does to you'r body esp. at those doses? 2.5mg is alot...is this something you've done and had bloodwork done with? i think not, otherwise you wouldn't be recommending it....lets talk from experience not what it says on paper

lesaucer

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2010, 08:56:46 PM »
do you know what letro does to you'r body esp. at those doses? 2.5mg is alot...is this something you've done and had bloodwork done with? i think not, otherwise you wouldn't be recommending it....lets talk from experience not what it says on paper

probably wrecks my lipid profile. nowadays I only keep it on hand in case bad bloating or gyno flare up. I used to run it at like 0.25mg ew during cycle but now I use adex for estrogen control.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2010, 09:23:30 PM »
adex is a far better choice...nothing positive happens over Night..and when you try to make it happen you WILL have problems

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2010, 10:17:52 PM »
i gave up reading online boards A WHILE AGO

all these clowns think you have to use a shitload of test for everything when most of the time just contributes to more and more side effects

guys at my gym use the harshest AAS and never have a problems with libido, and im proof of that aswell  :-\ :-\

the days i didnt listen to anyone about AAS = more gains
the days i listened to everyone about AAS = shit gains

so im going back to my old way of thinking  ;)

X2,now im planning on using higher dose of the more higher anabolic rating stuff like Deca,EQ,Primo,winstrol,Tren,Mast etc etc Test is just 1 cc every 7 or 10 days
Test is good and its cheap and it does work but i dont think you need to run it in such high doses when you can use other stuff with it :D
Thunderdome approved

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2010, 11:00:56 PM »

semantically, thats true as they are all compounds derivative of testosterone that promote anabolism

but its a pretty substantial oversimplification

winstrol for example has no conversion to estrogen.............pro viron is actually  a steroids, but you will see little in terms of gains from it

there is big difference between anadrol and anavar

anybody using proviron to gain muscle is a retard

anadrol to anavar? blah. take 50mg ed of each for 8 weeks and compare results after you come off. the water from the drol will drain out and you will see very similar results. 

all of the major roids- test, tren, deca, eq...  the ones you commonly find.. they are all very similar, despite what you may read or even what you may have experienced in the past. your mind is very powerful.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2010, 12:14:39 AM »
if you get gyno you need LETRO at 2.5mg/day and it should be gone within a few days, at the same time you get LEANNNN FACE APPROVED.  ;D

adex or aromasin for during cycle works good as it doesnt eliminate it completely like letro does (98%)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2010, 01:11:59 AM »
I agree these clowns  laugh at anyone who runs anything less than 1500mg of test but the thing is they all look like shit! I call them test whores.
The people who do look good on test only are also on lots of gh and tren so maybe test works better with gh.?
I think test is ok. I get decent size gains and great strength gains athough not as good as dbol. My body eats up dbol it fukng loves it.
I have not been over 750mg of test though so maybe things change at 1250mg and up who knows.
  just dont see anyone who has a good physique built on assloads of test without alot of other drugs. Until then let the naive believe "the answer to life's problems lies in a bottle of test"

BRAVO!

very very good what he saysTEST IS ONLY MATTER IN HIGH DOSES IF YOU HAVE THE GH TO GO ALONG WITH IT!!

yes ,,anything work better with gh ,,but reason for high dose test is syntetic gh to create fibers to take all this test,,

the way for a shockin impact as gh15 call it on society especially the ones who dont knwo shit about bodybuilding is ,,to first do hgh therapy for few months with no aas,,then go on testosterona trenbolona and equipona,, wait and see what happens on your third and forth week,,then on the 7-8 weeks and on you look like a competetive bodybuilder even if you dont care about bodybuilding,,thats the all secret my friends,,masterona for hardness and polish look

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2010, 02:11:14 AM »
you dont know how to make it from the pellets??

that what i do an have always done, work like a charm, never had a problem

why pay 80$ for 10ccs when you can get 50CCs for that much

for the guy who said he "know a lot of top level competitors who dont use test".................i SINCERELY doubt it

if i could use one steroid , it would be tren ace............great for cutting, great for bulking, makes you agressvie in the gym, strong as a bull, cuts you up, .(and i dont get any real sides from it other then higer BP)

to anyone who doesnt knwo how to render tren from the pellets , i woudl SERIOUSLY consider learning...........cause there is no human grade tren, so whatever tren you buy is made in some UGL basement bathtub anyway (i have witnessed UGLS in person, yuk)...........as sterile as the UGL would be, you can be assure way more sterility makig it yourself

ive read the site you recommended me, sounds good :)

but im worried if i fuck it up first time i brew it.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2010, 03:10:49 AM »
I've been on sustanon for five months going back and forth from 250-750 mg per week, just got my bloodwork (i was scared shitless) and EVERYTHING was on range! Some values were better than what i have given during OFF cycle. My doc couldn't believe it either...

PS. The only other aas type of i've taken during this "cycle" was some dianabol and formestane.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2010, 04:54:08 AM »
ive read the site you recommended me, sounds good :)

but im worried if i fuck it up first time i brew it.

it not really something you can fuck up..................on you have the kit

*crush the pellets

*dissolve in "solution"

*mix with oil

*run through coffee filter

*run through Whatmen filter

enjoy  cheap trenbolone goodness (which you personally oversaw production of)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2010, 09:47:21 AM »
If the pellet has estradiol, it's useless for bodybuilding purposes, right?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2010, 11:14:23 AM »

Yes.

That is if you don't wan't to get/risk extreme case of gyno...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2010, 01:13:02 PM »
I have to concur with arnold jr. Tren is by far the best aas that I've used. Test is overrated and makes me and everyone else I know who uses it uncontrolled, bloated as fuck and so does most of the other "bulking" roids especially orals. Also I must add I see more of a difference in actual body comp changes with eq than most other steroids as gh15 has mentioned.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2010, 02:06:37 PM »
Yes.

That is if you don't wan't to get/risk extreme case of gyno...

Thank you

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2010, 02:29:22 PM »
I have to concur with arnold jr. Tren is by far the best aas that I've used. Test is overrated and makes me and everyone else I know who uses it uncontrolled, bloated as fuck and so does most of the other "bulking" roids especially orals. Also I must add I see more of a difference in actual body comp changes with eq than most other steroids as gh15 has mentioned.

Yea true about the bloat. I am workin with tbombz on leaning out right now and am running  750mg of cyp now just got off of omnadrens..I am leaner than I have been in a while but my face is bloated as shit. Arimdex is a pain in the ass as far as price and side effects for me so I just deal with the chipmunk face..and no pussy.. :-X 
l

lesaucer

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2010, 03:12:27 PM »
Yea true about the bloat. I am workin with tbombz on leaning out right now and am running  750mg of cyp now just got off of omnadrens..I am leaner than I have been in a while but my face is bloated as shit. Arimdex is a pain in the ass as far as price and side effects for me so I just deal with the chipmunk face..and no pussy.. :-X 

no lean face, no vag.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2010, 03:15:19 PM »
no lean face, no vag.

this is true,

lean face is KEY

flinstone you must use letro for LEANNNNN FACE.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2010, 03:39:07 PM »
Quote from: lesaucer link=topic=358659.msg5070010#msg 5070010 date=1291936347
no lean face, no vag.

shouldnt be an issue for you bro. I'm sure yor 46 year old :-X dont have a chiseled jawline either  ;)
l

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2010, 03:54:34 PM »
no lean face, no vag.

True to a point, i guess, but...

When your big enough the freakfactor kicks in and you'll do fine with bitches, even if your face is bloated... I think i've looked bloated for as long as i remember and still get plenty of pussy.

PS. Of course there are things like "character" but we as steroid user don't care about stuff like that...  ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2010, 04:44:31 PM »

you thinking of something else...........the fina pellets have no estradiol

the synovex do......which is a mixture of testosterone proprionate and a small amount of estrogen.......and they are NOT useless for BB purposes

they makes kits that separate the estrogen from the test............and then your left with a big, cheap jug of pure testosterone proprionate

good as gold.......

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2010, 04:44:44 PM »
moon face isnt exacly attractive to anyone, you just look fat lol like all these clows going on extreme doses of test + GH.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2010, 05:13:09 PM »

you thinking of something else...........the fina pellets have no estradiol

the synovex do......which is a mixture of testosterone proprionate and a small amount of estrogen.......and they are NOT useless for BB purposes

they makes kits that separate the estrogen from the test............and then your left with a big, cheap jug of pure testosterone proprionate

good as gold.......

I'm not talking about USA fina pellets. Where I live you can find pellets with 40mg tren ace and 8 mg estradiol. This is the only version you can find over here, It's called "Revalor G".

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2010, 05:14:52 PM »
moon face isnt exacly attractive to anyone, you just look fat lol like all these clows going on extreme doses of test + GH.

Yes the extremes are, but a little bloat is nothing to worry about and allmost impossible to avoid while on gear, even with AI's...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG