Author Topic: Zeitgeist the movie  (Read 8789 times)

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: Zeitgeist the movie
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »
i'm sure it'll be used to help soldiers in dangerous zones, save people, but fuck, i just can't help but imagine it chasing me with a 9mm on top
North of Italy

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 10:31:48 AM »
zeitgeist is a fraud... they talk about corporations and the banks which is good, but they don't mention anything about the illuminati... not a word... and you don't have to search too far to learn that the stuff they spew about religions is just utter crap. And this is coming from a guy who watched and learned new age sciences fanaticly... not anymore, how ignorant I was.

just another new age brainwashing,

its all the same people. the upper echelons, the 'powers that be' ...the real masters pulling the strings are all the same people. your 'illuminati', the bilderbergs, the bohemian grovers, the trilateral commission, etc..are all made up of the same people and families.

they are the ones who own these banks and corporations, and who set policy and make decisions for the rest of the western world.

its all the same people, its all connected at the top.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 10:43:08 AM »
Thanks guys I am going to watch them later, gotta go see my first potential shitty lil apartment but I'll watch all of it later

make sure you get something that is green and leaves a small carbon footprint.. :D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »
the utopia/pseudo project will only be succesfull if you reduce earths population extremely... yeah it would be great to live in a world where we don't need fossil fules or electricity to have a high tech/clean environment and live peacefully forever, it will happend instantly in 2012 when aliens come here to tell us the truth  ::)

Human beings will never live in a Utopian society, it's ingrained in our DNA to suffer and destroy.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 02:42:39 PM »
its all the same people. the upper echelons, the 'powers that be' ...the real masters pulling the strings are all the same people. your 'illuminati', the bilderbergs, the bohemian grovers, the trilateral commission, etc..are all made up of the same people and families.

they are the ones who own these banks and corporations, and who set policy and make decisions for the rest of the western world.

its all the same people, its all connected at the top.

This

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2011, 05:48:38 AM »
zeitgeist is a fraud... they talk about corporations and the banks which is good, but they don't mention anything about the illuminati... not a word... and you don't have to search too far to learn that the stuff they spew about religions is just utter crap. And this is coming from a guy who watched and learned new age sciences fanaticly... not anymore, how ignorant I was.

just another new age brainwashing,

Epic 15 year old teen know it all  ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2011, 05:53:06 AM »
Alf moved in from another planet once with a soccer mom and dad.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2011, 05:54:21 AM »
Anybody catch how Disney tied in the Illuminati in the cartoon Gargoyles from the late 90s? Xanos was fvcking shit up right and left...with a very good storyline...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2011, 06:02:00 AM »
Alf moved in from another planet once with a soccer mom and dad.

that's one of my all time favs lol

Al rocks

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2011, 06:34:44 AM »
take a look at this creepy thing Devil!?!

&feature=related
:-\ holy shit...

just look at the reactions, close to natural... :o

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2011, 06:49:27 AM »
:-\ holy shit...

just look at the reactions, close to natural... :o
So, this might be the precursor to the policedog in the cartoon C.O.P.S

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2011, 06:54:59 AM »
Ok man, I just saw all the clips, I was disappointed to see there was no part 6 or ending  ???

A few questions, do you believe in this? If yes, why? For me, it is interesting to hear about, but the people in the videos can easily be liars and the footage of lights in the sky etc can also be fake.

It takes a bit more than a few people talking about it and some pictures of, admittedly strange lights in the sky, to make me believe we have extraterrestrial life here that live in another dimension, but I am open to hear more.

well, what makes you think that the people who talked in the zeitgeist would be any more differend?

In those documents I showed you they talk about what they see and try to analyse what it is, talking about their own experiences. They looked them from many differend view points. Like tupac said, it is what it is. Nothing more. In other words they came to the closest logical reasoning what they are dealing with... not to say they have the ultimate truth, but it's the closest to the truth I've seen.

it just makes more sense than that we are all star dust and it's all a coinsidense... but at the same time it kinda seems weird that in a perfect world, even immortal beings like angels, demons would use patterns in their existance it's kinda stupid.

but whatever, that's my oppinion, those make so much sense to me... just like few years ago I thought that religions are nothing but astronomical star maps... lol... I just don't think so anymore.

but it's good you saw the clips... it's also good you don't believe in them, have an open mind.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2011, 08:36:47 AM »
So... what to make of this??

Christianity = ancient egyptian religion rewrapped?

911 inside job?

Amero?

North American Union?

Global government?

Can sevastase/devilsmile or someone fill me in?

Chris Forbes, Senior lecturer in Ancient History of Macquarie University and member of the Synod of the Diocese of Sydney, severely criticized Part I of the movie, asserting that it has no basis in serious scholarship or ancient sources, and that it relies on amateur sources that recycle frivolous ideas from one another, rather than serious academic sources, commenting, "It is extraordinary how many claims it makes which are simply not true."

Examining some of specific claims made by the film, Forbes points out that while there are parallels between the story of Jesus and many other ancient mythological figures, many of the ones mentioned in the film are false, as are other aspects of the film's description of these myths. Forbes states that there is no evidence in Egyptian sources that Horus' mother Isis was a virgin, and claims that Ra was the Egyptian god of the sun, not Horus. Similarly, neither Krishna nor Dionysus nor Attis were ever said to be born of virgins, as Krishna was the eighth child of his parents, Devaki and Vasudeva, and Dionysus' mother, Semele, had slept with Zeus. Forbes asserts that Horus was not adored by three kings, and that neither he nor Attis were crucified nor resurrected. Forbes and interviewer John Dickson, founder of the Centre for Public Christianity, took issue with what they perceived as an argument centered on the homophony between the words "Sun" and "Son" in regards to Jesus, with Forbes dismissing this point as a pun, and pointing out that those words are not homophonic in ancient Egyptian, Latin or Greek. Forbes also points out that neither Horus, Attis nor Jesus were born on December 25, as the ancient Egyptian calendar did not include the month of December found in the Latin calendar, and that the date of Christmas is a celebratory tradition historically derived from Sol Invictus and Saturnalia, rather than the Bible.

Forbes also criticizes the movie's use of Roman sources to suggest that Jesus did not exist, noting that the list of supposed contemporaneous historians alleged by the film to have not mentioned Jesus is actually a list of geographers, literature professors, poets, philosophers and writers on farming or gardening, who would not be expected to mention him, and that the modern sources cited in the film are either experts in fields other than ancient history, such as German literature, or uncredentialed amateur Egyptologists. Forbes challenges the film's allegation that Josephus' mention of Jesus was doctored by pointing out that Josephus actually mentions Jesus twice, and that only one of these mentions is believed by scholars to have been doctored in the Middle Ages, in order to change an already existing mention of him. Forbes also argues that while Emperor Constantine I legalized Christianity, it was Theodosius I who made it compulsory later in the 4th century, and that contrary to the film's thesis, Constantine did not invent the historical Jesus, as early records show that his historicity was already a key element of early Christianity prior to Constantine's conversion to it.

http://www.publicchristianity.com/Videos/zeitgeist.html

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2011, 08:37:49 AM »
riiiiiIIIIIggght....  ::)

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2011, 09:16:38 AM »
too complicated to discuss it in details on here but mainly he think swhat the american goverment thikns and experiementing with since early 70s,,the whole aspect is comw to light today in the form of modern physiqcs and paralell universes and can be described in simple terms as time travel

this is not for bodybuilding boards nor is it for anyother board on internet but time travel the bedngin of space which = time which = infinity creates a loup where when you hve enough enery source will bend space thus bend time into the loup where time travel is possible ,,this was experiemented with sucesfully in 2012 for the first time and right before world war 3 actual objects could be transfered though time from future to present or past which is all relative to the paralel universe you arrived at ofcourse,,

this is top secret and ofcourse a big part of the ufo area 51 past and few current present time us bases,,

john mccain will in this universe should win this election ,,he already won it but! again when gh15 brings something into writing it creates a change.....and change means other aspects that were ot in existance before occure ,,in any case in 2009 john mccain won the presidency and work is very hard in currrent universe to make it happen,, hard to gasp but trust me when i say he won it already amd next president of usa
2012 - first sucessful in yuor universe time travel done susesfully (not yet with humans) the human part is in 2049 in your universe!
2014- hormones less controlled as in specific ones are none controlled in side us grounds (govermen law)
2015 - world war 3 your universe
2018 man step on mars lead by us and yes rusisa is part of it even though cold war is still there due to russia supporting china and iran duri8ng war world 3 ,,space exploration cooperation becomes individual object wiht out connections to countires relashions privatized and sponsored by provate individuals in addition to goverment
2022 first colony of human kind current universe as in your universe starts trasnfering its self into mars durig 21th century
2036 a man was sent to your universe tie traveler to retrive computer part needed,,it was not sucesfully achieved he did do most of his mission but died in the last stage
2043 -the above sucesfully achived
year of return was 1975,,was sent from area 51 in 2049 to 1975

god of hormones approved