Author Topic: Zeitgeist the movie  (Read 8787 times)

Xerxes

Zeitgeist the movie
« on: January 05, 2011, 03:00:42 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Zeitgeist the movie
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 03:01:33 AM »
Zeitgeist Addendum is much better...

GWAR

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 03:05:49 AM »
a

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 03:48:16 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2011, 03:50:52 AM »
Whats the difference? (downloading that too now)

Different material...the monetary system and debt....Much better.  Part 3 is coming out soon.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 03:57:59 AM »
Is Alexis Texas in this if not I'm not watching.  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 04:02:02 AM »
Is Alexis Texas in this if not I'm not watching.  ;)

umm...no....You should have at least 110 IQ and an open mind when watching this...not saying you don't.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 04:08:44 AM »
umm...no....You should have at least 110 IQ and an open mind when watching this...not saying you don't.
Damn I'm "shit out of luck then" no Alexis Texas and no 110 IQ. I'll try it but if I cant get through it I'm contacting Debussey.  ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2011, 04:10:08 AM »
umm...no....You should have at least 110 IQ a folio hat and an open mind when watching this...not saying you don't.

fixed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 04:10:31 AM »
Damn I'm "shit out of luck then" no Alexis Texas and no 110 IQ. I'll try it but if I cant get through it I'm contacting Debussey.  ;D

You need 3 of him for a 110 IQ...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 04:16:35 AM »
You need 3 of him for a 110 IQ...
;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 04:26:43 AM »
Book Falcons!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                
A

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 05:11:55 AM »
there both very good...they are spot on in most of there info & points....but there's a few exaggerations or assuptions here and there and the neo con religious zelots like to discredit the entire piece of work because of this...these movies are a must watch IMO...
DAWG

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 05:27:57 AM »
Damn..

haha, and now you know why we laugh when people talk about Obama "setting Wall Street straight..."  ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 05:35:24 AM »
Another puppet

Exactly.  Talked to so many here who were just enamoured with him because he is articulate and the first black presidential candidate.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 05:39:14 AM »
Watching it now, but damn... what the hell can be done about this?

Ignorance is bliss?  ???

what can be done :D

Well... Hitler freed his country from the international finance banking system and as a result had wars waged against him from every direction. Kennedy tried to dissolve the Federal Reserve and we all know what happened to him...
tank u jesus

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 05:41:11 AM »
youre all better off getting behined the falcon even Ron if you want a good president in 2012

A

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 05:56:39 AM »
So... what to make of this??

Christianity = ancient egyptian religion rewrapped?

911 inside job?

Amero?

North American Union?

Global government?

Can sevastase/devilsmile or someone fill me in?

zeitgeist is a fraud... they talk about corporations and the banks which is good, but they don't mention anything about the illuminati... not a word... and you don't have to search too far to learn that the stuff they spew about religions is just utter crap. And this is coming from a guy who watched and learned new age sciences fanaticly... not anymore, how ignorant I was.

just another new age brainwashing,

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2011, 06:02:48 AM »
zeitgeist is a fraud... they talk about corporations and the banks which is good, but they don't mention anything about the illuminati... not a word... and you don't have to search too far to learn that the stuff they spew about religions is just utter crap. And this is coming from a guy who watched and learned new age sciences fanaticly... not anymore, how ignorant I was.

just another new age brainwashing,

Good post ds......always nice to hear someone who had an outlook, did some research on the subject and was smart enough to change their view of something.  Happens too rarely.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2011, 06:06:28 AM »

Good post ds......always nice to hear someone who had an outlook, did some research on the subject and was smart enough to change their view of something.  Happens too rarely.

Illuminatis goal 24: "Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of teaching the youth in the schools theories and principles known to be false"

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 06:13:36 AM »
Well xerxes, I'm glad you're into this "waking up" process... it's good you question, allways question things and only believe half of what you see.

the new world order however is happening and I'm afraid we can't do shit about it, because it's been pre planned since the dawn... they are making new laws to corrupt the people legally more and more so that we can't prety much do anything. That's the grand plan.

The ultimate goal for the illuminati is to reduce earths population dramaticly, using national and international laws.

this is a good documentary... they talk about real people and real events and I'm not telling you to BELIEVE IT, but you can't rly find too many gaps here

epic_alien

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 06:15:41 AM »
zeitgeist adresses the problems, and has a answer in the form of the venus project. but people are still people. unless born into the venus project people wont change, even in a better system known as the resource based economy.

the answer to the behavior in which the change that needs to be made are in the movie "kymatica" i suggest you watch this movie made by ben stewart. its very good.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2011, 06:21:23 AM »
zeitgeist adresses the problems, and has a answer in the form of the venus project. but people are still people. unless born into the venus project people wont change, even in a better system known as the resource based economy.

the answer to the behavior in which the change that needs to be made are in the movie "kymatica" i suggest you watch this movie made by ben stewart. its very good.

the utopia/pseudo project will only be succesfull if you reduce earths population extremely... yeah it would be great to live in a world where we don't need fossil fules or electricity to have a high tech/clean environment and live peacefully forever, it will happend instantly in 2012 when aliens come here to tell us the truth  ::)

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2011, 07:37:34 AM »
take a look at this creepy thing Devil!?!

&feature=related
North of Italy

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2011, 09:18:38 AM »
take a look at this creepy thing Devil!?!

&feature=related

It's freakin' me out.