Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 370520 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries
« Reply #450 on: January 14, 2011, 05:46:42 PM »
This is sad news. I used to be a regular poster but have been away for a couple of years. I didn't know he had switched names. He was a funny guy.   RIP  :(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #451 on: January 14, 2011, 05:47:45 PM »
where are the links from the newspapers

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: The very best contributions from Keith Jones aka onlyme and noworries.
« Reply #452 on: January 14, 2011, 05:49:45 PM »
Keith trained with the Barbarian Brothers and hung out with them. He saw a lot of weird shit with those twins.

Re: Hahahahahahaha, Great Pre Workout Shake Idea
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 11:21:54 AM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: benchthis on July 27, 2006, 06:29:36 AM
according to onlyme the barbarian brothers used to do something similar

Yes morning shake was

one can diet orange soda
one can tuna
2 scoops protein powder
a few raw eggs
water and ice
mix in blender. then drink while holding yor nose.  smelled horrible

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #453 on: January 14, 2011, 05:53:10 PM »
Keith was master of the one line putdown.

GREATEST WORKOUT WITH myself
« on: April 08, 2007, 08:56:09 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i was having semi mood swings from not eating yesterday. but i tend to think clearer when i havent had food yet. yeah i have ran like that without it (1.5 hours straight), but its more boring without it especially running at night, youll get sleepy if you are not high, but if you are high running at night you dont get tired.

this morning i smoked and did front squats with 135 for 1 hour and pushups and pullups for 30 minutes had a raisen cream pie snack for the pullups and pushups yumm. about to pig out shortly with family then later i will do another hour of front squats ( doesnt hurt my knees) possibly more. i can see changes in one day. think if i did front squats for 5 hours!

Keith: I'm pretty sure you have the greatest sex with yourself too. :)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #454 on: January 14, 2011, 05:56:34 PM »
I think Keith enjoyed living in Hawaii better than being in Las Vegas. He had to move there to set up the gym in the sky but that never opened.

Re: Tanning
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2007, 12:29:39 AM » Quote 

Quote from: Stark on September 07, 2007, 12:18:30 AM
I'm always amazed how much better you look when you have a HEALTY tan..

Thats true.  I'd much rather be tan and fat than white and fat.  I just look like a fat local Hawaiian who just fishes all day, dives and body surfs.  So I fit in good here 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #455 on: January 14, 2011, 06:01:16 PM »
Keith was a businessman and knew what was involved. Thus, he always saw through Goodrum and his boasts and pipedreams.

Re: Vince Goodrum has 99.5% Ebay rating
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 01:25:51 PM » Quote 

Quote from: bb doc on August 11, 2006, 12:57:28 PM
Again, seriously, for all the internet squabbling by/around/against Vince, particularly his supplement business, objectively speaking, he has a pretty darn good Ebay rating.

As far as I know Ebay's ratings are not easy to falsely elevate, so assumin they're legit, Vince really does treat this Ebay customers pretty well.

- bb "Just the Facts" doc (homage to Special Ed)

http://tradingassistant.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?TradingAssistant&page=profile&profileId=157099014

Feedback Score:  201 
 Positive Feedback:  99.5%   

Members who left a positive:  202 
 Members who left a negative:  1 

All positive feedback received:  242

Keith: Getting this is not that hard when you have low volume.  He is a rated seller but to get his rating you only need to do $1000a month in sales.  That is nothing to brag about.  He is not rated in the next level which I think was just $4,000 a month.  It is not hard to keep customers happy when you are shipping out stuff every few days and longer.  In addition,he claims allot of stuff on his website yet fails topost a pic of himself.  I am pretty sure people would not listen to or buy stuff from him if they knew what he looked like.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #456 on: January 14, 2011, 06:11:36 PM »
RIP.

His stories when I first joined the site at the end of 2004 where what kept drawing me back.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #457 on: January 14, 2011, 06:27:11 PM »
Goodrum provided Keith with an endless source of material ammunition!

Team Dellusional (Bodybuilding at it's Highest)
« on: August 08, 2006, 10:44:06 PM » Quote 

Vince finally got all his sponsored athletes together to form Team Dellusional

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #458 on: January 14, 2011, 06:30:59 PM »
Keith was no bodybuilder. But he was an astute observer of people and former gym manager. When you run a gym you get to know all the dreamers and wannabes and Goodrum is the epitome of that. Keith couldn't believe anyone could be so dumb to get up and pose looking like Goodrum did. Then Goodrum would boast about how great he was going to be and so on.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #459 on: January 14, 2011, 06:45:31 PM »
I didn't want to bag Goodrum but the dude is such a dickhead that he deserves it out of respect for Keith. Let us all have a laugh with and for Keith.

Oh please, you old bastard.  Just about every post that's been made lately by you has mentioned my name so don't act all innocent.  I've kept it PC around here about Keith and I intend to leave it that way.  But you and everyone elses attempts to post Keith's messages of hate is only a fool's errand. 

One more thing, don't get on my back because I don't give a shit about Keith...his passing away doesn't change jack shit about my opinion of him and no one can blame me for not giving a rat's ass about him.   

He wished death on me and my family, said a lot of horrible things, and ultimately Ron banned him for ridiculing the Ben Weider being dead.  He should be grateful that I have enough respect to not piss on his grave as he's done on others.
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #460 on: January 14, 2011, 06:49:48 PM »
Melvin, you gave almost as good as you got from me and Keith so don't come here thinking you are high and mighty. This thread isn't about you even though you provided Keith and many other people with plenty of laughs. This thread is about Keith and his sense of humour and things he valued and things that pissed him off.

He isn't here to defend himself now but he has a lot of guys here who will so the best thing you can do is not contribute unless in the spirit of the thread.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #461 on: January 14, 2011, 07:00:30 PM »
Keith sure didn't like Shawn Ray! He told me Shawn cost him money when he brought him out to Hawaii.

Re: I want this
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 08:13:59 AM » Quote 

Quote from: Livewire on June 22, 2007, 08:03:34 AM
I thought what you wanted most of all was a Shawn Ray autograph and an IFBB polo shirt?

Keith: Well that too.  I used the last one he gave me to pick up dog shit on my lawn.  It's ruined

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #462 on: January 14, 2011, 07:02:39 PM »
While most people drew a line re civility, that didn't apply to Keith. He posted whatever got his point across!

That made me laugh a lot...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #463 on: January 14, 2011, 07:03:25 PM »
Keith was an exceptionally strong guy. He could outlift superman Ray Mentzer in upper body exercises and Ray squatted 2 reps with 925 pounds.

Re: Past glory days stories
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 11:52:16 AM » Quote  

In the gym I usually don't need to talk.  My lifting generally speaks volumes without saying a word.  Outside the gym though I have to talk.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #464 on: January 14, 2011, 07:07:59 PM »
Keith told me he thought he saw Goodrum go past because someone mentioned that who that black dude was. That was at the Olympia in Vegas when Goodrum was the buffoon who got up on stage for a posedown with Billy Guns. Keith was there with Pete Grymkowski and they had a big gym they were going to open. Why Keith didn't go and watch Goodrum is a mystery. He could have used his farting machine and caused an absolute hoot of a time. He was good with that Han-d-Gas device.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #465 on: January 14, 2011, 07:13:59 PM »
Keith benched close to 600 pounds. So 315 was easy for him and a light weight. Most guys here wouldn't come close to doing that much in the bench.

Re: reps and training
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2006, 01:37:32 PM » Quote 

I think the more weight and time you lift the less injuries you will incur from lifting.  You body will adapt to the heavy stress of lifting.  I have always lifted heavy.  I hate doing more than 6 reps.  I have had less than a handfull of injuries from lifting and none that really put me out for anytime from lifting since 1975 or so.  I have NO joint problems to this day or ever have.  I actually tore my chest (minor) from doing light weight for reps with 315.  But I have never hurt myself lifting heavy.   

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #466 on: January 14, 2011, 07:30:12 PM »
Sooner or later everyone gets bagged on Getbig. It is called initiation. I am still looking for the SOB who did this photoshop. I thought Goatboy was behind it but maybe my mate Keith did it!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #467 on: January 14, 2011, 07:33:03 PM »
The two Vince's were featured in another photo. Goodrum as supertrolly and me as the driver of the white van.  Could Keith have done this?

Never mind the Han-d-Gas machine, I want Keith's computer! It will be safe with me.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: January 14, 2011, 07:49:36 PM »
Keith (Onlyme) posted this gem in Blinky's legendary "Biggest Gallery of Natural College Chicks" thread:

"Not to sound weird or whatever but this one made me look several times and in fact show it to my oldest daughter and ask her.  This chick looks and is built like my youngest daughter who ran away.  Even my oldest thought it was.  Except my daughter does not have a big tummy.  She is small but built just like this.  Good it sound weird but I swear I thought it was her.  She ran away in January and haven't seen her since."

Hope that Keith's daughter has heard the news of her father's passing.

(If you want to see the young woman who Keith thought could be his daughter go to page 8 of the above mentioned thread.)

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #469 on: January 14, 2011, 07:52:49 PM »
Keith and I used to bust each others balls all the time and if it is really true that he passed away, I am sad to see him taken early. PIP Fatboy! His rivalry with Vince G will go down in history as one of the funniest in getbig history. A lot of people will miss him.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #470 on: January 14, 2011, 07:59:33 PM »
Keith was constantly bagged for his weight. This is a typical onlyme retort.

Re: Regarding Onlyme, Melvin Goodrum, and the criteria for which a body is judge
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 12:27:59 PM » Quote  

Wow you guys REALLY do love me.  Honestly, do you guys go to bed thinking about me.  I hope to god you don't yell out my name when you are fucking your girls (or in debussy case his boy).  What do you guys care what I look like.  Am I doing business with you?  Am I your friend?  Am I related?  Do you worse than me, so you talk about me more so people won't talk about you.  When I make fun of someone they deserve it cause they are delusional.  Goodrum is the best example as is SquadPussy.  Medford post he/she pic and it deserves it too.  I talk shit about who talk shit about me.  I can take it so you better be able to take it back.  I type what I can back up.  I may be a fat slob now, but I have the advantage of being able to get back into shape and at one time I was on shape and I have the background, experience and titles to prove it.  

The guys who talk shit about me have done absolutely nothing in their lives.  So you think guys like this could do anything to me that could affect me.  They are jokes.  I love answering them cause I know it is something they have gone through their whole lives.  Getting made fun f is something these guys are used too.  Now they can hide behind a computer without the chance of getting the shit kicked out of them.  Back in my day guys talked shit in front of you.  Then you can do something about it.  Nowadays you got guys who talk shit cause they can hide.  Big difference.  The punks of today are gutless.  I have learned to adapt to them and just play along.  This place is fun for me.  You guys can have your fun making fun of me.  I have no problem with that.  Most everyone knows my past and the things I have done.  I may look like shit now but it is only temporary.  Stay tuned.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #471 on: January 14, 2011, 08:07:26 PM »
Keith was outspoken and fearless. Maybe that is part of the reason I liked Keith.

Re: BB NEWS THIS JUST IN
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2008, 02:47:05 PM » Quote 

Quote from: timfogarty on May 08, 2008, 03:55:10 PM
But, but...I thought Bob won athletes the right to guest pose outside the IFBB.    Back on November 3-4 2007, Gusatvo Badell guest posed, signed autographs, and handed out trophies at the Coloso Bodybuilding Championships in Mexico City.  (I was there.)    Coloso is not an IFBB sanctioned event.  In fact the IFBB Mexican Championships were being held that exact same day across town.

Keith: Are you saying the IFBB held a show the same day as another show.  No way!  They would never do such a thing.       Man do they have balls or what.  This is why the IFBB as an organization sucks dick and has been a bad influence for the progress of BB.  They try to stop people like Ben from having a show and yet they do the same thing.  What a bunch of fucking assholes pure and simple.  Chic is your answer to this one.

Jizzacked

« Reply #472 on: January 14, 2011, 08:17:43 PM »
The two Vince's were featured in another photo. Goodrum as supertrolly and me as the driver of the white van.  Could Keith have done this?

Never mind the Han-d-Gas machine, I want Keith's computer! It will be safe with me.

great thread bros... and vince, I have a new found respect for you and your articulate manner of bringing the past to the forefront and making it feel like the present.  btw I don't know who did that shop of you sitting in the van with vince in the spiderman suit, but I have to admit that is some subtle genius right there.. my money is on keith being the mastermind.

I think keith would have loved this thread, it is a real celebration of the work he put in around these parts.  not to mention we got goodrum up in here putting his rented two cents in.  all in all I think getbig has really honored one of it's most notorious bros to the fullest.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #473 on: January 14, 2011, 08:31:29 PM »
Keith and I used to bag Goodrum whenever he posted bullshit. However, Keith had a way of saying stuff that was totally offensive but accurate and funny as hell. No way I would or could say stuff like that but Keith didn't give a shit. Goodrum bagged him back and thus perpetuated the feud. Like all flame wars they are hilarious until you are the target!

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #474 on: January 14, 2011, 08:34:18 PM »
shoot, just reading his post last week, keith was alright,reading his posts and chatn with him on getbig since 04-05

he will def be missed on this board

rip keith onlyme noworries jones
getbig