Author Topic: R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries  (Read 371277 times)

eequalsmcsquared

• Getbig I
  • Respect it or die!
Re: The very best contributions from Keith Jones aka onlyme and noworries.
« Reply #500 on: January 14, 2011, 11:04:45 PM »

Good, now that we have established that this thread isn't about me, do me a favor and leave my name out of it...... ::)
:D
I'm the man now dawg

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Keith Jones / OnlyMe - The very best contributions
« Reply #501 on: January 14, 2011, 11:29:42 PM »
Keith was a player and enjoyed the good life. Here he is with practical advice to save your ass. Don't smell like fish when you come home!

Re: If a guy has to masturbate, then the wife/gf isn't doing their job.
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 03:51:50 PM » Quote 

For anyone chosing to have a girlfriend and one on the side.  Just be sure to wash your dick good and use baby powder afterwards.  My ex used to smell my cock every night when I came home.  It was the first thing she did.  Not once did I get caught.  One time I fell asleep at someone else's house.  I woke up around 5am and hauled ass to my girlfriends house.  I parked my car in the driveway and at 7am when she left for work my car was rigth there next to hers.  She knocked on the window and asked what I was doing and I told her I lost the key cause of a fight I was in at work (I was a bouncer at the time) and I slept in the car cause I didn't want to wake her up cause I knew she had to get up early for work.  Again I dodged it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #502 on: January 14, 2011, 11:36:25 PM »
Keith let it all hang out. Maybe he felt he had nothing to lose? Sometimes people post way too much personal information.

Re: does usin a condom take away from the sensation?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 02:27:48 AM » Quote 

I have never worn one in my life.  My ex didn't want to take the pill wanted me to wear them and I tried once and as soon as I put it on Moby he hid.  I just can't wear them.  I had an awesome chick in Maui when I was there with the Barbarian Brothers that wanted to fuck so bad and absolutely refused unless I had a rubber.  I think Dave shoved some under the door (they were in the room next to me and were listening to us and heard she wanted me to have one, and were laughing their asses off) but I still couldn't wear it.  So we didn't fuck but she gave me head.  Don't figure.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #503 on: January 14, 2011, 11:40:16 PM »
Goodrum is such a tool. No wonder Keith crapped on him whenever he could. This is my way of letting Keith unload one last time on that buffoon.

Re: Vince Goodrum on Big Nation Radio tonight!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 08:21:50 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on May 26, 2008, 03:14:54 PM

Can't wait till my next competition....

Keith:  What is it.  The Mr. "Ugly, Fat, No Muscle, Stupid, Moron, Ignorant, Delusional and Inbreed" Contest in Ghetto, NC.  Now there is a contest you might take 1st in.  If you are planning to enter a BB contest...........don't.  All you do is make whatever contest you enter a joke.  It isn't fair to the real BB's.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #504 on: January 14, 2011, 11:47:00 PM »
Since the spider bite Keith was thinking about his death. Who wouldn't be if you suffered like he did?

Re: How may of you is afraid to die
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 11:00:09 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think about this all the time.  It's not the dying I am afraid of.  I surely don't want to be suffering a slow death.  I want to die quickly so I can't think about anything.  The thing that I hate most is what my daughter will be like when I am gone.  We are so close that I know she is going to be a wreck for awhile. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #505 on: January 14, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »
Keith knew how to put wannabes in their place. This included the notorious Squadfather.

WILL SQUADFATHER EVER DO SOMETHING
« on: September 22, 2007, 11:41:41 AM » Quote 

I say NO.  He will always be known as an Internet pirate who hides cause he is embarrassed and has never done anythign yet gives advice on things he has no idea about. hahahaaha, monster insecurity having to attempt to make others look bad to make him look good.  I love it.  I am fat and out of shape and I control this moron.  He talks about me in every thread even when I am gone.  hahaha Squadpussy you are my official internet stalker.  Keep posting from all your gimmick accounts to make it look like you have supporters.  Go look at yourself in the mirror and realize Getbig is the best thing that will ever happen in your life.  Now really how sad is that. hahahaha

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #506 on: January 14, 2011, 11:56:28 PM »
Keith was a dreamer like the rest of us. He owned a Porsche and would have loved a big motor home. He posted about this fabulous one. That one would cost over a million and maybe 2.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #507 on: January 15, 2011, 01:47:11 AM »
Everytime Goodrum sticks his nose in this thread he is going to get bagged severly via Onlyme. Here I am doing my tribute to Keith and that loser has to say shit.

Re: A Picture is Worth A Million Words
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 09:56:55 PM » Quote 

Well I don't know about a million is neccessary.  Here are a few thatpretty well sums it up;

black piece of shit
bullshit queen
cock sucking negro (i keep this clean)
snake oil salesmen
mentally retarded (sorry to all the mentally challeneged)
monster dellusional
idiot
dipshit
worst body
not a bodybuilder (except he does fit the criteria for the IFBB)
low class
chubby (okay fat)
more to come from others...............

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #508 on: January 15, 2011, 01:52:37 AM »
Now, where was I? Well, Keith was nobody's fool. He saw through people and what they did. Here is an example.

Re: IFBB is not Federation, it is a company
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2006, 08:37:32 PM » Quote  

Quote from: bbinsider on September 21, 2006, 08:23:34 PM
The Weiders sold Weider Publications. Not the IFBB.

Keith:  And the Olympia for $3.2 million.

The IFBB is actually just a family business.  They masked it with fancy paperwork and shit but in reality it is just a family run business, ran like they want.  Everything else is smoke and mirrors.  Nothing more nothing less.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #509 on: January 15, 2011, 02:01:18 AM »
Goodrum is such a tool. No wonder Keith crapped on him whenever he could. This is my way of letting Keith unload one last time on that buffoon.

Re: Vince Goodrum on Big Nation Radio tonight!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 08:21:50 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Vince G, CSN MFT on May 26, 2008, 03:14:54 PM

Can't wait till my next competition....

Keith:  What is it.  The Mr. "Ugly, Fat, No Muscle, Stupid, Moron, Ignorant, Delusional and Inbreed" Contest in Ghetto, NC.  Now there is a contest you might take 1st in.  If you are planning to enter a BB contest...........don't.  All you do is make whatever contest you enter a joke.  It isn't fair to the real BB's.
haha his instant insults to goodrum are all classics, even if it was in every thread on gb i allways laughed my ass off

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #510 on: January 15, 2011, 02:02:35 AM »
Someone suggested supporting Titus and his partner. Here is what Keith had to say about that idea.

Re: Very Sad
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 10:25:46 AM » Quote  

I do not know for a fact that they are innocent or guilty, nor do I chose to comment on my personal  opinion of the findings....but I do know that its very sad that the BB industry has chosen to turn into a "lynch mob" of sorts.  I, myself have a passion for this sport, and am very saddened that people cannot come together and  TRY to make BB look BETTER after all this, rather act like complete and total morons.

Keith: Yea, why can't all the pros and fans come together and support these two scumbag murderers/drug addicts.  We need to make it better by supporting them and realizing that sometimes you just have to choke someone out and burn them.  Then try to runaway to a foreign country.  Lets unite!

By the way how doyou make a disgusting murder by two top professionals look better.  Should everyone just ignore it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #511 on: January 15, 2011, 02:05:03 AM »
Mensa Bob, if these posts and photos don't make you laugh then Keith wasn't a funny dude. I think he was hilarious and I can see that you do, too. My tribute to Keith is to let people see his sense of humour among other things.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #512 on: January 15, 2011, 02:11:29 AM »
Keith was actually quite modest. He did things and didn't make a big deal out of what he did. He told me on the phone that he had the idea of turning his cap around for arm wrestling and Stallone's team used it. Keith also stared at people or up in the air with a crazy look. He said that helped him focus and put fear in his opponents! 

Re: Arm wrestling
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 08:38:43 PM » Quote 

Quote from: JOHN MATRIX on August 24, 2006, 12:29:24 PM
onlyme, what did you guys think about stallone attempting to pass himself off as an armwrestling champion in the movie when he was only 165lbs?

Stallone actually postponed the shooting of Over the Top so he could concentrate on practicing.  He took it very seriously.  We all took turns training him.  He did get the turning of the hat from me.  I was in a meeting with Judy Friedman and the guy who wrote Good Guys Wear Black (can't remember his name) when she told me that they loved what I did with the hat.  She was head of PR or something for Cannon Films.

He weighed about 175 in that movie.  At the weighin in the movie they had a small bag of sand on the scale to make him weigh 195 or whatever it said. 

Rick actually got that role because Sly's wife didn't like me opposite of Sly.  Paula Gordon of White Eagle Productions (Sly's company at the time) called meto tell me she ousted me and liked Ric best.  I actually got the part because WWF wrestler Big John Studd who casted as the original Bull Hurley refused to work on his kids birthday.  So they fired him.  Sly also took his entire $14 million paycheck in advance.  Cannon was notorious for not paying.  Also, portion of the money made for that movie went to autism which Sly kid suffers from.  I wrestled Ric a few times and never lost.  He was a big guy and really nice.  He actually kept me in arm wrestling, when I wanted to quit.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #513 on: January 15, 2011, 02:15:14 AM »
Stallone even copied Keith's expression.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #514 on: January 15, 2011, 02:17:45 AM »
Keith could poke fun at himself. That shows he had a great sense of humour. A thread was about lifting belts.

Re: LIFTING BELTS
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 07:09:08 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wear tight undies

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #515 on: January 15, 2011, 02:20:58 AM »
Yet another Goodrum owning!

Re: Vince Goodrum threatens to sue someone again...
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2007, 12:06:11 AM » Quote 

There is no way Goodrum would ever win in court in any case.  NO WAY.  All the other person would have to do is bring up his bullshit on his website and all the shit he has pulled on the internet.  His character is thrown out the window.  Being a perpetual liar doesn't help his case either.  All he can do is make threats.  He can never act on one.  Pus, his pre-paid legal shit doesn't cover court costs.  He already turns in bottles to pay his monthly fee as it is.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #516 on: January 15, 2011, 02:25:48 AM »
Keith's health was not good after the spider bite. Listen to what he had to say a few years ago.

Re: Onlyme
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 09:13:43 AM » Quote 

Pressing the 300 is the easy part.  Everything is still going forward but not as fast as I would like it, simply because I just don't feel good.  If it ain't my leg giving me problems it is my lower back (which is most of the time).  I am working pretty good on the dieting though.  I still think I can be pretty close to my goal by my birthday (end of december) which I really want to do.  I am walking as much as possible.  I know some guys will get on this thread and rag the hit out of me, and it wouldn't be Getbig if they didn't.  But, I am trying and I know sooner or later I will be back.  Thanks for asking

Re: Onlyme
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2008, 11:02:37 AM » Quote 

Guys my problem is right now I am under a huge amount of stress.  It is really hard for me to concentrate on anything.  I go to the gym and all I think about is business.  I have a lot of people counting on me right now and I am very much into doing what I have to do.  I know for a fact once I am done with what I have to do then I will be in the gym everyday and my mental state will be back.  Till then I am basically a pussy who can't handle the pressure and working out at the same time.  I thought I could do it all together but I just can't.  To much at stake.  But it is only going to be a little longer.  About 30 days or less and I will be good.  Sorry but that is all I can do for now.  But I do promise I will be back.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #517 on: January 15, 2011, 02:30:51 AM »
Keith was smart and could justify doing just about anything. Read on.....

Re: Best $100 you ever spent?
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2007, 10:09:26 AM » Quote 

Here is a good story.  When I first moved to Hawaii my uncle set me up with his attorney here who is a very prominent attorney.  He took me out to dinner then a Korean bar.  I have never been to one of these places.  We the place gives you a girl for your table and she is thewre to serve you.  Well, drinking is the main thing here.  The girl gets paid by how much you drink.  The beers are $20 and you get 2 beers.  One for you and one for the girl.  But the girl can have a hard drink instead.  And the beers are these little bottles that are maybe 8 oz.  So after about an hour or so Mr. Lee (attorney) has to leave.  The girl convince me to stay. 

To make a long story short, I ened up closing the bar and the girl drove me back to her place.  I spent at least another $100 on drinks for her.  Well we ended up doing the wild thing on her couch.  The whole time I couldn't get off my mind I had paid all that money for drinks and to be with this girl.  She was very hot oriental with a great body, but still I just can't seeing having to pay for it.

Well while she was in the showering cleaning off I noticed her purse and it was open.  I took a look and there was a huge wad of money.  I thought what the heck, she won't notice if I take some of it.  SO I reached inside and just took a small part of the clump of money that was in there and stuck it in my pocket.

Well she ended up taking me home and I never saw her again.  When I counted the money it ended up being over $200 (can't remember exact amount).  So I didn't feel as bad now spending that $100.  I never heard anything about the incident so I figured she didn't even know.

I know this sounds bad and everything cause I don't steal and especially from women but I was young and thought it was cool.  I later found out from Mr. Lee, that the drinks they serve the girls is just water or apple juice.  And the beers are filled in the back from kegs and then recapped.  So I really didn't feel bad after hearing how they ripp of their customers. 

For right now this was a great $100 spent.  Doubled my money, got laid and got drinks.  Can't beat it.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #518 on: January 15, 2011, 02:34:12 AM »
nice job with the thread vince, it should be a sticky for the rest of get bigs life

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #519 on: January 15, 2011, 02:34:36 AM »
How alpha males think.

Mouth or Pussy
« on: March 16, 2007, 06:43:45 PM » Quote  

Keith: Here is a good thread.  What would you rather get from a girl.  Great head or a great fuck.  What do you like better.  I personally like head better.  My ratio of  getting head and fucking is easy 3 to 1 at least if not more.  Plus it is always easier to get head than to fuck too.  I'm a member of the 1/2 mile club.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #520 on: January 15, 2011, 02:38:30 AM »
What about that trademark moustache?

Re: the word on the street is that onlyme....
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2007, 12:02:47 PM » Quote 

Quote from: Saxon on May 19, 2007, 11:58:18 AM
Onlyme as a fellow moustached man, how do you care for your lip hair?

Keith: Nothing but trimming it.  I wash my face everyday.  I was seriously thinking about shaving it last week.  I have had a mustache since I was 20.  I have never shaved it off.  I did a Gillette commercial where I shaved my head but refused to shave the stache.  Same with a couple other jobs.  I refused to shave the stache.  For the past 10 years or so I have always had just 2 gray hairs in it.  Now I have allot more and I think it makes me look older.  I have NO wrinkles at all on my face and great skin. But the stache is gray.  I am very tempted.  It would be weird though

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #521 on: January 15, 2011, 02:50:27 AM »
Keith was fair to other guys in the game.

Re: CAPTION PIC OF BOB CHICK MEETING LEE HANEY!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 09:47:47 PM » Quote 

Quote from: onlyme on November 21, 2007, 09:35:23 PM
I'm my buddy Chic can hold his as a youngster

Chick:  Man, time flies....all is good Keith!

Keith:  Man I read my post and I am missing half the words. I meant: I'm think my buddy Chic can hold his own as a youngster.

I think way faster than I can type.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #522 on: January 15, 2011, 02:58:46 AM »
Confessions from Keith! About love and hate.

Re: Motivation for Fatties on a Diet...
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2006, 10:45:40 AM » Quote 

This (hot chicks) is motivation.  This is what I used to get.  Now even though I have not changed a bit with my personality my body has changed greatly.  And now, this type of girl jsut doesn';t seem that interested in me anymore.  I have and stillmake friends like this but they are just friends.  I never really had a "just friend" hot chick.  I have almost always at least had some kind of sex with them.  But, now it is mostly friend crap.  So, getting in shape tobe able to obtain this again is a big driving force in my training now,  Plus I want to be around for my grandchild and daughters.

By the way, anything I say bad to anyone on this board ever is all in jest.  There is no one on here that I have seen that I could actually hate.  There are a few who I think are completely delirious.  I have my fun and believe me it's fun.  But, probably one of the most things people who know me is how nice I am to everyone.  What I say on here is just my creative juices typing.  I think just about everyone can tell that from me on here.  Except you.  I tell my stories because even though they are 100% true, they are funny.  I can't help that.  And, if people like them then great.  So settle down or Vince is going to come on here and prescribed some bee pollen shit for you to take a couple times a day.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #523 on: January 15, 2011, 03:11:51 AM »
Some noworries posts. Will get back to onlyme ones later.

Re: could goodrum get into the PDI?
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 06:24:19 AM » Quote  

Quote from: noworries on October 05, 2006, 09:26:47 PM
Sorry but even he is so horrible looking no way would he be able to even get top 10 in one of the qualifiers.  

Goodrum:  There isn't even 10 people who competed at the NOC.  Yes I could become a PDI pro very easily.  Some of the folks who did turn pro looked much worse than I did and they used steroids......  

Triple H wrote: First of all, it's "There aren't..."  you illiterate shit stain.

You cannot be serious.  You have the worst physique that I have ever seen on a bodybuilding stage.

Buy a mirror.

Keith:  Like i have always said, he has a mirror but it is from the circus

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #524 on: January 15, 2011, 03:20:26 AM »
Goodrum was crying about not getting his blue stars for competing in the Mr Getbig contest.

Re: Vince/Melvin
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 10:10:23 AM » Quote 

Quote from: Melvin Goodrum on February 07, 2008, 08:00:30 AM

I changed my mind, www.vincegoodrum.com has no real meaning to me.  And like I said before, I could care less about Getbig.com especially since Ron hasn't keep his word in issuing out those blue stars or given the stars to the folks who did the Mr Getbig.

I was going to the Arnold but I won't have anything to do except visit my Dad or something.  I just got a contract selling chiropractor and medical equipment so I'm going to concentrate more on building that up. 

Keith:  More excuses................. ..  Dude why don't you just shoot yourself and get it over with.  And you want us to believe you have a dad who would actually want to see you.  And don't ONLY BB competitors get the blue stars.  You are neither a BB or a competitor.  Showing up on stage looking like you do does not constitute blue stars.  Especially now we found out you are gay and the primary reason you go to BB shows is to get a good close look at the guys backstage.