Author Topic: Is superdrol actually "oral masteron"?  (Read 22922 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Is superdrol actually "oral masteron"?
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 08:25:05 AM »
how much sdrol? is 10mg is the standard dose..up to 20mg maybe?

You can use 20 mg per day if you want to.
The 2 on 2 off week system is a bit different so if you want to use it just at the beginning and end of say 12-16 cycle you could easily do it for 3 or even 4 weeks.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lesaucer

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 03:08:09 PM »
You can use 20 mg per day if you want to.
The 2 on 2 off week system is a bit different so if you want to use it just at the beginning and end of say 12-16 cycle you could easily do it for 3 or even 4 weeks.

this sounds cool, think ima try it with dbol soon

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2011, 12:22:41 AM »
2nd week of sdrol yesterday.. I got VERY dizzy late at night my legs felt weak and shaking.

I paniced to be honest. what a pussy  ;D

I went to bed immediately in the fear of binging with carbs all night. This morning im feeling better.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2011, 12:29:53 AM »
hahaha i still have 3 unopened bottles in the fridge, have used it and do not be fooled it works but yes it will fuck up the liver values and quick.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2011, 12:43:14 AM »
hahaha i still have 3 unopened bottles in the fridge, have used it and do not be fooled it works but yes it will fuck up the liver values and quick.

I use 20 mg..is 4 weeks ok?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2011, 02:26:13 AM »
I use 20 mg..is 4 weeks ok?

Yes, absolutely.

Actually that's pretty optimal.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2011, 03:08:23 AM »
Yes, absolutely.

Actually that's pretty optimal.
phew.... :) I feel better now. Im gonna live.  ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2011, 03:11:36 AM »
ive just started reading up on all these clones and designer steriods, seems like ive had my head in the sand for years as its all new to me, alot of 'naturals' out there getting good results tho.... am i wrong in thinking you could sail through most drug tests on most of these?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2011, 03:22:56 AM »
ive just started reading up on all these clones and designer steriods, seems like ive had my head in the sand for years as its all new to me, alot of 'naturals' out there getting good results tho.... am i wrong in thinking you could sail through most drug tests on most of these?

There are steroids, so yes.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2011, 03:25:14 AM »
There are steroids, so yes.

:o @ m1t.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2011, 03:28:20 AM »
:o @ m1t.

Yes, strongest oral steroid there is, LMAO @ people calling it a "prohormone".

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2011, 03:29:20 AM »
so im guessing any of the guys competing in sports right now could cycle these along side all the new peptides and show up squeeky clean with out even having to even mask them....

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2011, 03:32:04 AM »

If i understud you right, you are asking if you could pass a doping test while on these "common" designer steroids. The answer in no, since the metabolites of these steroids would instantly show positive. One cyclist used ATD which is a very weak muscle builder, for some it doesn't build any. It's commonly used as an AI which it is, anyway he was caught because he tested positive for boldenone metabolites (ATD metabolites into EQ with very low conversion rate).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2011, 03:32:22 AM »
so im guessing any of the guys competing in sports right now could cycle these along side all the new peptides and show up squeeky clean with out even having to even mask them....

No, i am pretty sure they are banned by the WADA and other organizations.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2011, 03:37:05 AM »
No, i am pretty sure they are banned by the WADA and other organizations.

And even the ones that aren't banned by name they are since, like i said before the metabolites of common steroids would be there and even if it weren't the ratio of testosterone to epi-testosterone would be wrong (out of limits).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2011, 03:41:15 AM »
ahh i see... how did conte get round that then?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2011, 03:45:12 AM »
And even the ones that aren't banned by name they are since, like i said before the metabolites of common steroids would be there and even if it weren't the ratio of testosterone to epi-testosterone would be wrong (out of limits).

You're right with that.

As for "undetectable Steroids", have a look at these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrogestrinone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norbolethone

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2011, 03:50:03 AM »
ahh i see... how did conte get round that then?

If i remember right, he tweaked the base hormone so much that it wasn't detectable by the usual doping tests. Apparently the clear did not metabolite to other steroids and didn't alter the testosterone to epi-testosterone ratio. The clear isn't really that strong of steroid anyways, but it did what they wanted out of it, mostly enhanced recovery. So in that regard it was OK, but nothing compared to old school steroids. It might still be the "secret" if someone wouldn't had sent the WADA a sample with an attached note: "includes a new doping agent!"
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2011, 03:54:07 AM »
If i remember right, he tweaked the base hormone so much that it wasn't detectable by the usual doping tests. Apparently the clear did not metabolite to other steroids and didn't alter the testosterone to epi-testosterone ratio. The clear isn't really that strong of steroid anyways, but it did what they wanted out of it, mostly enhanced recovery. So in that regard it was OK, but nothing compared to old school steroids. It might still be the "secret" if someone wouldn't had sent the WADA a sample with an attached note: "includes a new doping agent!"

Well, dopers will always be ahead of the WADA, it's always been like this.

And actually the low number of positive doping tests in comparison to athletes in an event like the Olympic games shows that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Olympic_Games#2008_Beijing

Out of the 4,500 samples that were collected from participating athletes at the games, six athletes with positive specimens were ousted from the competition.

LMAO, do they really believe all the others were clean?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2011, 03:59:41 AM »
On another side note: I really want to know what the Chinese are taking, they never seem to get caught at all....

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2011, 04:00:01 AM »
One more thing these what we call designer steroids are just that, but only because of legal issues. As in tweak something old like Turinabol, (which ironically was a real designer steroid made the DDR). Anyways, the halodrol and h-drol clones are just a two molecules away from Turinabol so it was legal and in somewhere still is since it's not identified as a known steroid. But if i were to use h-drol and piss in a cup, I'd get caught instantly.

PS. Having used real Turinabol and h-drol i can honestly say that there's really no difference in results. As in i couldn't tell them apart from each other. "Real" t-bol is supposed to be stronger by few % but most real t-bol comes in 10 mg tabs and h-drol in 25 mg caps. + The odd ugl concoctions.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2011, 04:03:19 AM »
On another side note: I really want to know what the Chinese are taking, they never seem to get caught at all....

Propably just the new peptides and maybe insulin, at least for the new peptides there even isn't one single reliable test, yet any school kid could have access to them, that is if they now ho to use google.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2011, 04:07:39 AM »
Well, dopers will always be ahead of the WADA, it's always been like this.

And actually the low number of positive doping tests in comparison to athletes in an event like the Olympic games shows that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doping_at_the_Olympic_Games#2008_Beijing

LMAO, do they really believe all the others were clean?

YEAH, and that's why the whole doping program is an absolute joke... The ones that are unfortunate to get caught are the ones who don't know what they are doing or are piss ass poor.

PS. There's really no point in testing anything for the 2016 games and perhaps even the next games in London in 2012 because of gene-doping, which will make any tests obsolete.

ATHLETES 9 - WADA 1
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2011, 04:09:13 AM »
Propably just the new peptides and maybe insulin, at least for the new peptides there even isn't one single reliable test, yet any school kid could have access to them, that is if they now ho to use google.

Well, chinese also don't really have off-season testing afaik, and they are the biggest raw hormone suppliers in the world, so go figure.

But i am sure they have some specialities they keep to themselves, after all they are Chinese AND communists.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2011, 04:11:14 AM »
YEAH, and that's why the whole doping program is an absolute joke... The ones that are unfortunate to get caught are the ones who don't know what they are doing or are piss ass poor.

PS. There's really no point in testing anything for the 2016 games and perhaps even the next games in London in 2012 because of gene-doping, which will make any tests obsolete.

ATHLETES 9 - WADA 1

Gene doping, that's also my take on the Chinese....  ;D ;D