Author Topic: Is superdrol actually "oral masteron"?  (Read 22914 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Is superdrol actually "oral masteron"?
« on: January 13, 2011, 02:14:07 AM »
If so, then why its sooo toxic and potent as they say? I have never used masteron but i always thought it was a "mild" injectable.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Is superdrol actually "oral masteron"?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 07:28:37 AM »
Some can argue that there's no such thing, but when you look at the chemistry or read about it and it's make up, yes it is oral masteron. Or as close as you can make masteron in an oral form. That's why i cry tears of blood when people say it's a "pro-hormone!"
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 07:37:22 AM »
If so, then why its sooo toxic and potent as they say? I have never used masteron but i always thought it was a "mild" injectable.
Because the Superdrol is Methylated  it's more toxic to the liver than the injectable.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 03:27:48 PM »
Because the Superdrol is Methylated  it's more toxic to the liver than the injectable.

it also sends your blood lipids on a death spiral

I'm wondering if M1T might be safer, even if it feels like your body is rotting inside.  :)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 03:29:14 PM »
it also sends your blood lipids on a death spiral

I'm wondering if M1T might be safer, even if it feels like your body is rotting inside.  :)
all pro hormones are poison with the side effect of muscle growth.....

bench

dustin

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 06:40:25 PM »

bench

That's correct, more or less.

Orals can have the same structure as injectable steroids but adjustments at certain positions change the way we react to them hardcore. Take a look at shit like equipina and dianabolas. Very different affect on the muscle from the different methods of ingestion and preparation of the drugs.

It's hard to ignore though. They do help you put on sheaths of very hard and dry mass. Some like Superdrol seem to really pull a modest but appreciable amount of water from adipose and increases it, along with glycogen in the muscle. You get so hard on that stuff. I occasionally take it on days where I want to pick up lagging parts. Or if I'm dieting and my ego is shot, I do what most bodybuilders do and take some orals pre workout and fill out without spilling over. Although it's not so advantageous for overall mass taking it this way and it's too much of a detriment to do long term. Much better to take some orals, blast the injectables and use it to jumpstart a new growth phase.

Being on some test, tren and an oral like Superdrol or m1t creates a feeling that almost no other steroids can rival. I don't need equipina or masterona though because even when I'm fat I'm veiny as a cock. I wish there was a safe injectable version of these drugs that I could pin everyday.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 03:37:03 AM »
No superdrol is not oral masteron. dont let the name methasteron fool you. they called it superdrol short for "super anadrol". The first company who brought it out was desiger supplements used to be owned buy a guy who had the screename sledge or sledgehammer on some forums. They used to sell the pure powder and it was super strong. stronger than any of the sealed bottle caps. That raw powder worked very well. I think british dragon or another ugl did make oral masteron at one point but why use oral masteron when their is a injectable version. I personally think M1T blows all orals away very potent stuff. the key is to use just a little bit. dome guys would use 40-50mg and get bad side effects but at 20-30mg those side effects wouldnt be very noticible. Alot of people rag on M1T because it was a legal supplement for awhile but it is nothing to play around with. If used correctly you can seriously blow up on M1T. superdrol as well. but all depends on the quality of the raw material. both are no joke IMO.

dustin

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 11:54:53 AM »
No superdrol is not oral masteron. dont let the name methasteron fool you. they called it superdrol short for "super anadrol". The first company who brought it out was desiger supplements used to be owned buy a guy who had the screename sledge or sledgehammer on some forums. They used to sell the pure powder and it was super strong. stronger than any of the sealed bottle caps. That raw powder worked very well. I think british dragon or another ugl did make oral masteron at one point but why use oral masteron when their is a injectable version. I personally think M1T blows all orals away very potent stuff. the key is to use just a little bit. dome guys would use 40-50mg and get bad side effects but at 20-30mg those side effects wouldnt be very noticible. Alot of people rag on M1T because it was a legal supplement for awhile but it is nothing to play around with. If used correctly you can seriously blow up on M1T. superdrol as well. but all depends on the quality of the raw material. both are no joke IMO.

Yep. The little fags on here still laugh like it's creatine or something. The pussies probably don't run any gear, or they do run gear but don't look like it.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 12:27:09 PM »
I like superdrol a lot. I dont use much of it though. I kind of pulse it during an injectible cycle.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 03:38:03 PM »
I like superdrol a lot. I dont use much of it though. I kind of pulse it during an injectible cycle.

on workout days or like 1 week on, one week off?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 11:34:04 PM »
Whats up with taking it on "workout days" or "preworkout"? either you take the stuff or not..

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 12:20:21 AM »
after a week on the sd my low back is wrecked. i get a pump tying my shoes. shit works

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 04:13:41 AM »
how about gains in lean bw? Im going to try it when im going to diet near april..i hope it will work on low calories..

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 08:53:44 AM »

bench

100% Correct !!!

lesaucer

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 02:48:41 PM »
just tried sdrol recently, results: pretty much similar results with dbol except dbol gives more water retention, but if you control estro you shouldnt have much retention.. and sdrol after 2 weeks made me feel like shit, probably because i bumped the dose to 40mg, so i lowered it to 20mg but still feel like shit so stopped it after 3 weeks. so it works but dbol works just as good and is less dangerous.. if you use sdrol dont go over 20mg

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 02:57:25 PM »
what should a pct look like for a s drol cycle and do you need a blocker during.. i've got some at the house but want to do my homework on this compound before running it.. No, I am not taking any injectables right now.. Might just run the s drol by itself

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 03:00:28 PM »
Superdrol and masteron are nothing alike...masteron gives me hard lean gains...superdrol makes me bloated

dustin

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 03:43:53 PM »
Superdrol and masteron are nothing alike...masteron gives me hard lean gains...superdrol makes me bloated

I haven't heard of anyone getting bloated from Superdrol. It gives you pumps like dbol or anadrol without any bloat whatsoever.

GI distress is something it can cause though, if that's what you meant. The stuff is damn toxic lol

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 04:04:47 PM »
what should a pct look like for a s drol cycle and do you need a blocker during.. i've got some at the house but want to do my homework on this compound before running it.. No, I am not taking any injectables right now.. Might just run the s drol by itself

The PCT crowd will hate this but I would do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and 2 weeks on again with no PCT. I've done this M1T but not Superdrol, so buyer beware.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 07:21:30 PM »
I totally disagree with that method

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2011, 10:43:01 PM »
The PCT crowd will hate this but I would do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and 2 weeks on again with no PCT. I've done this M1T but not Superdrol, so buyer beware.

That's the Bill Roberts method and it works pretty well, but during the off weeks he recommends AI or at least a serm.

I totally disagree with that method

I can understand that and it's very unconventional method, but your meant to use only the very fast acting steroids and it does actually work, many mma guys like this method too. If done correctly very few if any sides.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 12:25:39 PM »
Do they still make M1T and Superdrol???

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 12:51:56 PM »
That's the Bill Roberts method and it works pretty well, but during the off weeks he recommends AI or at least a serm.

I can understand that and it's very unconventional method, but your meant to use only the very fast acting steroids and it does actually work, many mma guys like this method too. If done correctly very few if any sides.
Ive heard 2 weeks in the beggining of a cycle and 2 weeks at the end of a cycle works well. For sdrol.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 12:58:30 AM »
Ive heard 2 weeks in the beginning of a cycle and 2 weeks at the end of a cycle works well. For sdrol.

Sure, but that's just because you get an active steroid flowing in your blood stream from day 1. so you don't have to wait for the longer esters to kick in, also you keep gaining at the end straight to the pct when the slower ester "wean off". This can be done with pretty much any oral.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 03:45:58 AM »
Sure, but that's just because you get an active steroid flowing in your blood stream from day 1. so you don't have to wait for the longer esters to kick in, also you keep gaining at the end straight to the pct when the slower ester "wean off". This can be done with pretty much any oral.
how much sdrol? is 10mg is the standard dose..up to 20mg maybe?