Author Topic: The most aggressive/protective dog breed  (Read 19283 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
The most aggressive/protective dog breed
« on: February 02, 2011, 09:54:49 AM »
carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: The most aggressive/protective dog breed
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 08:58:55 PM »
epic effin' white rage right there!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 09:24:23 PM »
i heard corsos are pretty bad ass

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 08:05:22 AM »
Hands down the Chihuahua.  If they weighed 150lbs they would be illegal to own.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 11:32:49 AM »

I thought it was posted here before that it was the dachshund?
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 01:34:14 PM »

:

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 08:44:20 AM »

errr kenny..i said DOG...not rat  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 05:40:55 AM »

Well, yeah, somewhere I read the dachshund is most likely to bite.  I guess what I was thinking in the statement was a 'protective' dog.  Chi's are usually a 1 or 2 person dog & will have loyalty to them only.  Granted, every dog can be an exception to the rule.  Like Dachshunds, I actually know quite a few of them & never seen one bite or give reason to that list I read.  It's that if you understand the breed, background, history, & it's initial use, you would understand how it ended up high on the list.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 09:02:22 AM »
Well, yeah, somewhere I read the dachshund is most likely to bite.  I guess what I was thinking in the statement was a 'protective' dog.  Chi's are usually a 1 or 2 person dog & will have loyalty to them only.  Granted, every dog can be an exception to the rule.  Like Dachshunds, I actually know quite a few of them & never seen one bite or give reason to that list I read.  It's that if you understand the breed, background, history, & it's initial use, you would understand how it ended up high on the list.

my friends Dachshund..who my girl and I babysit quite often...gets nippy if u play aggressive with it...

my best friends terrier constantly play bites my fingers and hands....on the flip side..i think she likes my aftershave or something
carpe` vaginum!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 06:35:18 PM »
my friends Dachshund..who my girl and I babysit quite often...gets nippy if u play aggressive with it...

Usually not a good thing to do.  Especially if one day a small child grabs the dog.  The dog will only respond how it usually does.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 12:39:54 PM »
Usually not a good thing to do.  Especially if one day a small child grabs the dog.  The dog will only respond how it usually does.

its not our dog...soo cant really say anything...we usually warn new people in the house not to bother him...

i personally think its cause the poor thing spends every 9 to 5 in a crate...with someone walking it once a day (dog walker)..we let it roam the house...but we r deligent about taking it out to poo or pee every 2 hours...when we baby sit..it usually just goes into its crate on its own when its time for bed..
carpe` vaginum!

w8m8

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2011, 01:03:14 PM »
i heard corsos are pretty bad ass

I LOVE those dogs .. if I was allowed to have a big dog I'd have one just like that ... that's a gorgeous speciman !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 04:38:08 PM »
I LOVE those dogs .. if I was allowed to have a big dog I'd have one just like that ... that's a gorgeous speciman !!!!!!!!!!!!!

those dogs look perpetually sad  :(

...that fucker needs a hug .....
carpe` vaginum!

w8m8

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 05:17:50 AM »
those dogs look perpetually sad  :(

...that fucker needs a hug .....

LOL .. I'd love one to hug on ... they are such loveable lunks it's ridiculous ... a friend had one a few years back ... he'd actually want to be so close he'd lean on you and nuzzle until you wrapped your arm around him  ;D

They're crazy expensive ..  :o

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2011, 06:38:13 AM »
LOL .. I'd love one to hug on ... they are such loveable lunks it's ridiculous ...

its amazing what girls will find lovable...my girl will look at the ugliest looking dogs and go awwww...and i'm sitting next to her driving going ...."wtf??"

honestly...do you guys have yer brains located inside your vaginas?  ....gross visual  >:(

he'd actually want to be so close he'd lean on you and nuzzle until you wrapped your arm around him  ;D
  when horses do it...its noble...when dogs do it (male dogs)....it pisses me off  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2011, 06:41:08 AM »
its amazing what girls will find lovable...my girl will look at the ugliest looking dogs and go awwww...and i'm sitting next to her driving going ...."wtf??"

I would kiss that dog all over it's face (avoiding the lip area).  It is adorable!
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2011, 06:50:11 AM »
I would kiss that dog all over it's face (avoiding the lip area).  It is adorable!

you guys r disgusting  >:(

i'd kiss this tiny thing...its adorable....cause ITs ACTUALLY CUTE

carpe` vaginum!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2011, 06:50:36 AM »
the last dude in the clip should be banned from having that dog, if he cant controll a dog of that caliber he shouldnt own one. the dude was force to sit down just so that dog wouldnt attack the car wtf

if i wanted a protection dog i wouldnt get a corso, they are a little to humanfriendly to have as guarddogs, wonderfull dogs but awfull at guarding :D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2011, 06:54:00 AM »
you guys r disgusting  >:(

i'd kiss this tiny thing...its adorable....cause ITs ACTUALLY CUTE

Yes it is!!!  :D
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2011, 06:56:33 AM »
the last dude in the clip should be banned from having that dog, if he cant controll a dog of that caliber he shouldnt own one. the dude was force to sit down just so that dog wouldnt attack the car wtf

I have had to do that with my my current fiance's  (formerly girlfriend at the time) doggie "max"..he ws a short haired german shep..a champion pup (cost 5k) but he ws one of the batch that the breeder ONLY reserves for the police...he ws super aggressive...(personally i thought the fucker had self esteem issues and had sour milk instead of blood running thru him >:()

in anycase...my dumbass once took him out for a walk...i had a choke collar with spikes on the inside...there were kids playing in a front yard and he just went nuts...i ws in shape back then...but i had to sit on the road with the leash wrapped around my forearm to stop him...all the while i ws yelling at the people to go inside the house so i could take max home  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2011, 06:57:53 AM »
Yes it is!!!  :D

thats a long haired german shep...my Hercules (companion to max) ws like that....such a gentle goofball ...he died of cancer  :(
carpe` vaginum!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2011, 06:59:48 AM »
I have had to do that with my my current fiance's  (formerly girlfriend at the time) doggie "max"..he ws a short haired german shep..a champion pup (cost 5k) but he ws one of the batch that the breeder ONLY reserves for the police...he ws super aggressive...(personally i thought the fucker had self esteem issues and had sour milk instead of blood running thru him >:()

in anycase...my dumbass once took him out for a walk...i had a choke collar with spikes on the inside...there were kids playing in a front yard and he just went nuts...i ws in shape back then...but i had to sit on the road with the leash wrapped around my forearm to stop him...all the while i ws yelling at the people to go inside the house so i could take max home  >:(
wait dont tell me your girlfriend could handle the dog but not you :D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2011, 07:03:10 AM »
wait dont tell me your girlfriend could handle the dog but not you :D

he'd listen to her...and he'd listen to her sister in law...those 2 were the only ones in the house that could walk him properly....
her brother is very tall...300 lbs...but even he did not walk max..eventually it ws just embrassing having a dog misbehave like that....so sometimes the fucker would have to wait all day for my girl or her sister in law to be home..so he could be walked...i'd just take him out back (on a leash) for him to poop (hoping no squirrel would pop up and make my job harder) and then right back in..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2011, 07:06:43 AM »
n oh...for YEARS..every damn time i entered the house (on the weekends..after 5 days away)...i'd have to announce my presence..."max..its me..max..max max....its me..its me..." (loudly...esp when he got old)

he'd come on the run around the corner teeth bared and all..read to jump...  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2011, 07:08:11 AM »
n oh...for YEARS..every damn time i entered the house (on the weekends..after 5 days away)...i'd have to announce my presence..."max..its me..max..max max....its me..its me..." (loudly...esp when he got old)

he'd come on the run around the corner teeth bared and all..read to jump...  >:(
lol i get the sense that you didnt like the dog that much :D