Author Topic: What was the Malware 'damage your computer ' google bans getbig thing on 21st?  (Read 3353 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Thanks so much for Birthday wishes.  I adore your cakes. 

Sadly my google said go away Getbig is damaged.  I couldn't get here, it said I'd seriously damage something and ...

And someone made me this lovely cake...

xxxL

w8m8

Re: It's my Birthday on Monday 21st, so give us a kiss?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 05:51:45 PM »

biggerthanuandu

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 07:08:15 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDER WOMAN FROM YOUR BIGGEST FAN
Biggy

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 07:12:35 PM »
oooh thanks, but I want kisses

someone else made me another cake and left it on my doorstep and I nearly stepped in it...
I tried to kick it

I need lots of big fat sloppy kisses now please ?  I have chocolate all over, I slid and fell over face first.

love you madly
with thanks
xxxLinda

biggerthanuandu

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 07:23:36 PM »
MUAH! Now go put on that birthday suit and put class in session already,

Biggy

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 07:01:30 AM »
Happy Birthday Linda

R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 09:22:52 AM »
Happy B-day!
carpe` vaginum!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 12:10:58 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Pink, fluffy, girly cake
:

biggerthanuandu

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 12:41:24 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Pink, fluffy, girly cake

That would be so much fun to eat...Alllllll those rose petals...
Biggy

newmom

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 02:59:32 PM »
Happy Bday you crazy bitch... ;D ;D ;D

Seriously, Happy Bday Linda and many more

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Thanks so much all, I adore gardening cakes and chocolate flakey cakes on vintage stands.  I can't decide which I love best, both are truly fantastic.

I had a slice of pizza instead...  Had been out for dinner on the Friday, the Saturday and again on the Sunday, so by Monday I'd eaten too much.  Burp.

On Monday I couldn't get into Getbig, please tell me what happened.  I even copied the deskpage warning I got, I'll post that for you if anyone else didn't get it.  What was it?  Did someone close down Getbig for 24 hours?  

I haven't gone on the Gen Topics or the computer and engineering Boards or the other bits, takes too long to scroll nowadays, I think I'm getting seriously middleaged or arthritic or maybe it's just repetive muscle strain syndrome in both hands.  Thankfully I'm ambidextrous.  

Can we discuss what happened on Monday with the www getting to Getbig here on the Girly Board please?

I need all the gory bits, the gossip, the www explanations, everything please, I'd like to understand.

madly
and thanks again, I had a wonderful midlife crisis, yes, I'm 39 !  joke

I have a 1999 11-year old purple iMac, but it wasn't that.  

Google had banned Getbig, no?
It can't have been just me...

xxxLinda

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

On Monday I couldn't get into Getbig, please tell me what happened.  I even copied the deskpage warning I got, I'll post that for you if anyone else didn't get it.  What was it?  Did someone close down Getbig for 24 hours?  

I have a 1999 11-year old purple iMac, but it wasn't that.  

Google had banned Getbig, no?
It can't have been just me...

xxxLinda

The way I understand it is someone reported Getbig to the "authorities".  Who knows why  ::) ~ just to piss us off? Just to piss off Ron?  To slow traffic down?  It's annoying, but not harmful from what I understand.
:

xxxLinda

• Getbig V

The way I understand it is someone reported Getbig to the "authorities".  Who knows why  ::) ~ just to piss us off? Just to piss off Ron?  To slow traffic down?  It's annoying, but not harmful from what I understand.

thank you, great, okay, that's good then.  Because I've had puter nerds from getbig post my isp (internet service provider), I've had them google me on every dating site (and find me!) and I've seen so many weird and wonderful things done here.  

For sure Getbiggers are superior computeroperators.  One once printed out a menu for me in Lindanese.

I must admit I'd thought it was closed down and I was going through withdrawal on my birthday when I really really really wanted to see my thread.  (I'd put up w8m8's pic of a theatre frontage as my desktop and gone to bed, looking forward to nice cakes on the day.  

I was flabbergasted, getbig was not only banned, it would damage my puter...  After that, I had in fact gotten to the point where I'd decided that it was all my fault and that perhaps no longer being addicted to this website might be something to get used to, something good...

Glad it wasn't a serious bash.  I must admit I took it bad though.

with love
xL