Author Topic: Another massive ObamaFail - Libyan evac runs aground due to incompetence.  (Read 11172 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Another massive ObamaFail - Libyan evac runs aground due to incompetence.
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2011, 07:27:18 AM »
Ok... again Mr 33333, because you arent able to grasp he notion that simple supply and demand dont apply here is this

"oh my supply is low...have to jack up the prices"

Prices are jacked up.. people stop driving

Oil companies still make record profits...

If you cant respect that your whole perspective is wack

Ahhh shittt kid-- dope rhyme yo--- chicka chicka wa wa--- RESPECT THAT YOUR WHILE PERSPECTIVE IS WACK--- WHAT WHAT!??! WHO WANT IT SON?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2011, 07:29:19 AM »
Ahhh shittt kid-- dope rhyme yo--- chicka chicka wa wa--- RESPECT THAT YOUR WHILE PERSPECTIVE IS WACK--- WHAT WHAT!??! WHO WANT IT SON?

what in sam hill are you talking about

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2011, 07:31:00 AM »
Ok... again Mr 33333, because you arent able to grasp he notion that simple supply and demand dont apply here is this

"oh my supply is low...have to jack up the prices"

Prices are jacked up.. people stop driving

Oil companies still make record profits...

If you cant respect that your whole perspective is wack

Bro - go Hope & Change your diaper.   I just gave you two sources confirming supply and demand is very much a part of oil and gas prices.  Stop kneepadding Obama - its unbecoming already.  If his name was Barry O'Malley from Arizona and a repub you would be up in arms over all the WTF policies we are getting from this admn.   .       

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #103 on: February 26, 2011, 07:35:21 AM »

Bro - go Hope & Change your diaper.   I just gave you two sources confirming supply and demand is very much a part of oil and gas prices.  Stop kneepadding Obama - its unbecoming already.  If his name was Barry O'Malley from Arizona and a repub you would be up in arms over all the WTF policies we are getting from this admn.   .       

This has nothing to do with obama.. let it go.. its not either this or that.. black or white.. its checkers and chess.. like i said..

if the supply is low and prices have to rise...
people stop driving,
but profits are record breaking.. for all oil companies..
Price gouging hearing

this has nothing to do with obama... so can it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2011, 07:43:50 AM »
This has nothing to do with obama.. let it go.. its not either this or that.. black or white.. its checkers and chess.. like i said..

if the supply is low and prices have to rise...
people stop driving,
but profits are record breaking.. for all oil companies..
Price gouging hearing

this has nothing to do with obama... so can it

::)  ::)

Yeah, option Douche knows more than John Hofmesiter - I got it.    ::)  ::)   Again - stop kneepadding Obama - being a 95% er is unbecomoing of someone in medical school who should know better.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2011, 07:44:57 AM »
please stop being dumb.. this shit was happening before obama and is gonna happen after obama.. i know you like to blame him for everything that is wrong with the country.. like it was all good before he took office.. (kind of how it was bush took over after Bill) but this isnt a political thing.. your retarded ass cant understand that everything isnt red and blue.. its GREEN you fuck tard..

They yell this supply shit but had leased drilling sites off in Anwar when they had the chance.. but they didnt touch it because they can go in with OPEC and jack up their prices and take kick backs and its all good. Your dumb ass needs to take a good look at this without your "i hate obama" goggles, and see oil prices for what they are.. ...Fuck i cant fathom someone who claims to be in the know cant figure this one out..

Officials probe charges of gasoline-price gouging
Officials in North Carolina, Texas and Florida are investigating claims of price gouging as gasoline prices soared across large swaths of the nation in the wake of Hurricane Ike.
Gasoline prices edged up further Tuesday even as oil prices fell another 5% to a seven-month low on weak global demand and a strengthening dollar. "I don't think I've ever seen as much of a disconnect," says Tom Kloza, chief oil analyst at the Oil Price Information Service.

The nationwide average price for a gallon of regular gasoline was $3.85 Tuesday, up 1.2 cents since Monday and about 20 cents the past week, AAA says. Gas prices have spiked as Ike, which tore through Texas last weekend, shut down about 20% of the nation's oil refining capacity. Hardest hit: the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Midwest, which receive their gasoline from the Gulf region.

But consumers say some stations are taking advantage of the price jumps. Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott said Tuesday his office has gotten hundreds of complaints about price gouging for gasoline as well as lodging, food and generators.

Florida Attorney General Bill McCollum has issued subpoenas to four companies after receiving several hundred price-gouging complaints. And North Carolina Attorney General Roy Cooper subpoenaed seven North Carolina gas stations allegedly charging at least $5.49 a gallon.

"There's no excuse for ripping off consumers who are already hurting from high gas prices," he says.

Samuel Duncan, president of Duncan Oil, which operates a Big D convenience store in Murphy, N.C., that was targeted by Cooper, says he charged $4.99 a gallon for regular gasoline over the weekend only after the wholesale price he pays rose $1.86 to $5.56. "It's totally erroneous charges," he says.

Also dismissing the gouging claim was Jeff Lenard of the National Association of Convenience Stores. He says there are huge disparities in gasoline prices among stations in the same town. With gasoline in short supply because of the refinery outages, stations affiliated with major brands, such as ExxonMobil and Chevron, are more likely to get deliveries and at sharply lower prices, he says.

Kloza agreed, saying non-branded stations are paying up to $1.50 more than branded outlets.

Twelve refineries in the Gulf area remain shut down after two have started up again, the Energy Department said Tuesday. The agency says there appears to be no major damage, though some are without electricity. It says it's optimistic that much of the capacity will be back online within a week.

Meanwhile, Kloza says, gasoline prices will likely rise to $4 a gallon and remain high until early October. By November, he says, gas prices could plunge to as low as $3 per gallon as they resume a more normal correlation to falling crude oil prices. Crude oil for October delivery fell $4.56 Tuesday to settle at $91.15 per barrel. Crude prices are off about 38% from their July 11 peak of $147.27.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2011, 07:49:25 AM »
ok.. im done with this guy..

dude if youre gonna keep making my argument for me, then why do i have to even post.. price goes up 85c that fast.. ...how did the supply chain get cut off that fast. The Oil company's favorite word is SPECULATION..with that they can justify any hike... and still make RECORD PROFITS.. not record gross, which would be explainable.. its RECORD PROFITS. and thats when people back away from driving.. stop being an idiot and do the math

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #107 on: February 26, 2011, 07:51:09 AM »
God damn im nice..

333 you wish i dissapeared huh

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2011, 07:54:23 AM »
ok.. im done with this guy..

dude if youre gonna keep making my argument for me, then why do i have to even post.. price goes up 85c that fast.. ...how did the supply chain get cut off that fast. The Oil company's favorite word is SPECULATION..with that they can justify any hike... and still make RECORD PROFITS.. not record gross, which would be explainable.. its RECORD PROFITS. and thats when people back away from driving.. stop being an idiot and do the math

Hey moron - when Obama got elected prices went down to $1.84 a gallon correct?   Why are they going to $5 now?   

1.  Drilling bans in the gulf
2.  QE2
3.  Devaluation of the dollar
4.  Killing drilling in Alaska
5.  EPA running amok all over the place.
5.   Supply and Demand fears in the ME
6.  Increased DEMAND worldwide

All of these factors are adding pressures upwards on prices.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2011, 08:02:53 AM »
Hey moron - when Obama got elected prices went down to $1.84 a gallon correct?   Why are they going to $5 now?   
1.  Drilling bans in the gulf
2.  QE2
3.  Devaluation of the dollar
4.  Killing drilling in Alaska
5.  EPA running amok all over the place.
5.   Supply and Demand fears in the ME
6.  Increased DEMAND worldwide
All of these factors are adding pressures upwards on prices.   
LMAO... hahahahah epo.. kill yourself bro.. seriously,, go to the window and jump.. Supply and demand "fears" what the fuck are you talking about. ..weak dollar blah blah.. ask yourself..is there any competetion in oil companies... huh... why all the mega mergers.. Exxon and Mobil, Chevron and Texaco, or Conoco and Phillips. Because there is no competetion. OPEC defines itself as a competition-limiting cartel..OMG... Dude read something before you just start talking..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2011, 09:55:56 AM »
bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 26, 2011, 10:01:04 AM »
bump

Bump for what?   I feel like its the twilight zone discussing things with you on these issues.   Saying supply and demand has no impact on the price of oil is so laughable I don't even know where to start.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #112 on: February 26, 2011, 10:05:44 AM »
Bump for what?   I feel like its the twilight zone discussing things with you on these issues.   Saying supply and demand has no impact on the price of oil is so laughable I don't even know where to start.   

right.. youve been owned.. i thought you would like to comment on the other dynamics.. but its over you pea brain.. go back to the sky is falling rants

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 26, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »
right.. youve been owned.. i thought you would like to comment on the other dynamics.. but its over you pea brain.. go back to the sky is falling rants

So lets take your argument to its logical conclusion - if the crazis take over SA, Nigeria, and Venezuela and blow up the oil rigs and wells, what is the most likely impact on price?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2011, 06:55:45 AM »
Libya & Kenya: Mama Sarah Obama visit to Gadhafi Palace in Tripoli has caused jittery in the family
Jaluo Blog ^ | June 3, 2010 | Leo Odera Omolo

The controversial trip recently made to Tripoli, Libya by Mama Sarah Obama, the step grand mother of US President Barack Obama Jnr has caused jittery and big split within the Obama family in Alego Kogelo Nyang’oma backyard in Kenya.

Mama Sarah Obama, the 88 year old step grand mother who sprung into fame immediately soon after the election victory of her step grand son Barack Obama jnr as the President of the United States of America, the most powerful nation on earth has visited other countries including Saudi Arabia and Rwanda.

The Obama family in Kenya is currently embroiled in serious dispute about where the Kenya government should build the Kshs 100 million Barack Hussein Obama Cultural Center in Nyang’oma village.

Mama Sarah Obama visited Tripoli last month in the company of her youngest son Saidi Obama, a main and other person and were lavishly entertained by President Gadhafi in his Tripoli Palace.

The motive of the visit to Tripoli by Mama Sarah Obama remained unclear, but other unconfirmed reports says President Obama got the wind of the visit and appeared to have been embarrassed as he is said to have phoned his cousin Saidi Obama expressing his disappointment at what was going on around his Kenyan ancestral home backyard.

A source confided to us that it was the first time the US President used harsh tone in conversation with his cousin. Mr. Saidi Obama, however, could not be reached for his immediate comments.

Visitors at the Obama rural home in Alego Kogelo at the weekend were shown a huge album of containing a series of photographs of Mama Sarah Obama, her host Gadhafi and her entourage. It is believed some niceties had changed hands during the visit.

(Excerpt) Read more at blog.jaluo.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2011, 01:57:40 PM »

So lets take your argument to its logical conclusion - if the crazis take over SA, Nigeria, and Venezuela and blow up the oil rigs and wells, what is the most likely impact on price?   

What you dont seem to understand is OIL dosent follow the same market model as other raw commodites...it just dosent...what dont you understand about that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2011, 03:04:24 PM »
What you dont seem to understand is OIL dosent follow the same market model as other raw commodites...it just dosent...what dont you understand about that

33 is confusing like that.  Sometimes he says the president is just a puppet of some evil NWO run by vampires and dick cheney from a secret castle, counting their trillions$.

Other times, it's all the libs fault for everything that's been wrong with US policy for the last 30 years.  Big business isn't shady at all, etc

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2011, 03:14:58 PM »

The crazies will not "blow up" anything... What people and you don't seem to realize is that these "crazies" want the money that comes from these oil rigs and wells just as much as the "non-crazies" do.

How you can say one group is more crazy than the other I have no idea though.

They all want the power and the money... period.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2011, 05:39:57 PM »
Sorry to break up the ignorance running amok between 240 and mal as usual - but here you go

________________________ ___________________-

Media Hides Real Reason for Rise in Gas Prices

Posted By Ron Futrell On February 27, 2011 @ 8:17

Fill ‘er up folks. Gas prices in Southern California have hit $4.59 a gallon.

Oh, the media has finally started covering “Pain at the Pump” but they are not giving us the real reasons for the jump. Unrest in the middle east has given the cabal of President Obama and the media, “cover” to blame others for the spike to the stratosphere.

[1]

The real reasons are three-fold, with unrest in the middle east being the least of the three.

1)      Devaluation of the dollar. The incessant printing of money by this administration began the rise of gas prices months long before the middle east blew up. I’m no Alan Greenspan, but I can figure out that if oil prices are tied to the dollar, and you print more dollars, the oil price will go up, up, up.

2)      An energy policy that calls for less drilling for oil at home, not more.

3)      Unrest in the middle east.

We only hear about #3 in the ongoing effort for the media to protect this President and his policies that are destructive to America. I wrote about much of this late last year. [2] No surprise we are seeing it now.

The activist old media intentionally ignores Obama’s role in rising gas prices. His name is intentionally kept miles away from any story dealing with higher gas prices.

When Bush was in the White House the media had no problem reporting the fact that the rise in oil prices were due to the depreciation of the dollar, [3] but they seem to have forgotten that little fact today. Can’t point the finger at Dear Leader.

What is President Obama’s energy policy, anybody know? He says very little on the issue and his media seems afraid to ask him. Here’s a clue. Obama says he would prefer prices rise with a “gradual adjustment” [4] instead of an immediate rise. We have had a gradual rise since he has entered the White House. Mission accomplished.

[5]

Obama has suspended much of the drilling for oil in the gulf, ANWR still sits silent up there in Alaska, and an increase in regulations has made it difficult for oil companies to drill new wells. The Green Movement, which this president so adores, is now costing us all billions of dollars. By the way, if you complain to the activist old media and leftist politicians about this, they will not hear you. They have a planet to save and they have been hoping for this rise in prices. This is a “tax” on us all, and the poor are hardest hit.

We had news this month about new oil fields that could open in this country due to a new process of finding that oil called “fracking.” [6] Good, let’s move now and get the stuff. Aren’t we trying to “win the future?”

As for the unrest in the Gulf, the media still doesn’t like telling us where America gets its oil. Egypt has no oil and Libya doesn’t even make the top 10. Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and Venezuela are the top 4. While our domestic production continues to take a dive, imports are increasing at a frightening rate. Here’s a great site [7] with many of the facts on oil that the media ignores in its reporting.

Certainly, some of this spike can be blamed on perception, not reality, which is also crucial when considering the price of oil. Some of that is happening here but I’ve got some reality fer ya, drill here, drill now! How long have we been hearing that tune while the leftist politicians and their activist old media shout it down? Drill here, drill now. [8]

The media takes great pride in how it is there to help the little guy from anything bad that might happen to him (you’ve seen the promos.) Okay, help the little guy. Tell him the truth about why oil prices are wasting away at what little cash might remain in his wallet after he tries to pay his mortgage and the increased food and clothing costs.

When do we get serious about American energy independence?  Don’t count on the media to get this story right while Obama is in the White House, sadly, it probably won’t happen until we get a new President–or until somebody tells Obama that golf balls are made out of oil.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from Big Journalism: http://bigjournalism.com

URL to article: http://bigjournalism.com/rfutrell/2011/02/27/media-hides-real-reason-for-rise-in-gas-prices/

URLs in this post:

[1] Image: http://bigjournalism.com/files/2011/02/ADDITION_Gas_Prices_CAPS102.jpg

[2] I wrote about much of this late last year.: http://bigjournalism.com/rfutrell/2010/12/13/pain-at-the-pump-wheres-the-media/

[3] depreciation of the dollar,: http://www.geotimes.org/apr08/article.html?id=WebExtra041508_2.html

[4] “gradual adjustment”: http://hotair.com/archives/2008/06/11/obama-id-like-higher-gas-prices-just-not-so-quickly/

[5] Image: http://bigjournalism.com/files/2011/02/gas_prices_rise1.jpg

[6] “fracking.”: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j19p_VRpnsy7NiY3OyVDiaNeQQFw?docId=6de288f3cefa4d77bdabdc9f66560410

[7] great site: http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1215711977.php

[8] Drill here, drill now.: http://drillheredrillnow.com/

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2011, 06:09:10 PM »
the price spike in the last week is because of the speculators on whats happening in libya and egypt

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2011, 06:11:11 PM »
the price spike in the last week is because of the speculators on whats happening in libya and egypt

I thought Cheneys' secret energy meetings were to blame? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2011, 06:12:24 PM »
those were to blame 5 years ago