Author Topic: Another massive ObamaFail - Libyan evac runs aground due to incompetence.  (Read 11170 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Another massive ObamaFail - Libyan evac runs aground due to incompetence.
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2011, 11:51:58 AM »
bad weather held them up, nothing more

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2011, 11:54:07 AM »
bad weather held them up, nothing more

Yeah cause they had the wrong fucking boat!   Somehow it didnt impede the others from getting their citizens to safety. 

But its cool.  Obama got to boogie down in the WH and drink and party it up.   

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/02/25/obama_first_lady_get_their_groove_on_to_motown_hits.html

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2011, 11:57:25 AM »
Greek and Turkish had thousands of their own citizen so they had a bigger ship. we had around 300 so you have a smaller ship,like i said non story. but i'm sure beck will have it on his chalk board
 :D :D

do i have to write this in crayon  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2011, 11:58:34 AM »

do i have to write this in crayon  ;D

No, your childish scribble will do for now.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2011, 12:01:25 PM »

ok, just as long as you understand  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2011, 12:22:28 PM »
pot meet kettle

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2011, 12:25:12 PM »
pot meet kettle

Damn right - the quality of your posts lately have gone down into the toilet.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2011, 12:51:31 PM »
Damn right - the quality of your posts lately have gone down into the toilet.   

lol why because You said so? Im still totally owning your ass to where you are responding with "whatever"..hahahahahaha.. you cant play that monkey ass game with me... i still thrizash you on issues you bring up half cocked...

and another thing.. whats up with the russian missle UK selling secrets thing... ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2011, 12:53:53 PM »
lol why because You said so? Im still totally owning your ass to where you are responding with "whatever"..hahahahahaha.. you cant play that monkey ass game with me... i still thrizash you on issues you bring up half cocked...

and another thing.. whats up with the russian missle UK selling secrets thing... ?

I'll look into if any updates have been reported.   For now - we are only dealing with a world on fire and have a govt more concerned with what type of party they are throwing and what type of ribs, kobe beef, steak, burgers, caviar, wine, champaign, and booze to serve.     

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2011, 03:40:27 PM »
So instead of using Marines to conduct a NEO.....NonCombatant Evacuation and Repatriation...a core function of the Marine Corps, they rented a friggen boat. I would understand if a MEU wasn't available but we have troops and air easily available with 48 hrs to conduct an evac. Obama is a boob. I will hold everybody who voted for this assbag to blame until the day I die.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2011, 03:44:45 PM »
HH6 - exactly.  I no longer blame the Prince of Fools as much as I do that who still cheer this insanity on.  They gave us this piece of trash admn and are equally to blame for all of this craziness. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2011, 03:46:01 PM »
So instead of using Marines to conduct a NEO.....NonCombatant Evacuation and Repatriation...a core function of the Marine Corps, they rented a friggen boat. I would understand if a MEU wasn't available but we have troops and air easily available with 48 hrs to conduct an evac. Obama is a boob. I will hold everybody who voted for this assbag to blame until the day I die.

LMAOOOO--- Greece somehow managed to get it right, but the most powerful, richest nation on earth basically sent over a paddle boat that could only hold 12 people to rescue 300 from a violent civil war in a foreign country. Change we can believe in!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2011, 03:49:48 PM »
Btw - obama is having another motown bash in the wh on monday night.

Gladys Night and the Pimps are performing. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2011, 03:52:11 PM »
Btw - obama is having another motown bash in the wh on monday night.

Gladys Night and the Pimps are performing. 

Racist post reported.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2011, 03:53:29 PM »
Yeah...this is what pisses me off.......he wastes my money on these dirtbag singers and the world burns. Bush fucking stopped playing golf because we had folks dying..small thing but if the "One" did it the MSM would be have nosebleeds. I'm with u 3..I blame the folks who cheerlead him.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2011, 03:53:56 PM »
Its the truth.  The partying never stops over there.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2011, 03:55:38 PM »
Yeah...this is what pisses me off.......he wastes my money on these dirtbag singers and the world burns. Bush fucking stopped playing golf because we had folks dying..small thing but if the "One" did it the MSM would be have nosebleeds. I'm with u 3..I blame the folks who cheerlead him.

When was this? I don't remember Bush ever stopping his golf game... His dad didn't either during Desert Storm.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2011, 03:57:21 PM »
Video captured Bush playing golf in 2002, 2003

Bush: "Now watch this drive." On August 4, 2002 -- several months after the United States began bombing Afghanistan -- Bush was filmed speaking to reporters on the golf course. Immediately after denouncing a suicide bombing in Israel, Bush said: "Now watch this drive," then took a swing.

Bush gave up golf; took up biking. On May 13, 2008, Politico reported that Bush said he gave up golf in August 2003, quoting him saying: "I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf. ... I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal." However, as The Washington Post reported, "Although Bush says he has given up golf, he is a mountain-biking enthusiast who has been photographed taking part in rides. He took up biking after an injury sidelined him from running." Bush was also seen playing golf in October 2003, as a video MSNBC aired shows.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201004190054

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2011, 03:58:33 PM »
Fact is that if obama were "Barry O'Malley" an irish politician from boston, the media would never let him get away with this daily level of incompetence and disinterest in doing his job.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2011, 03:59:30 PM »
See Barry could just cut all the extra bullshit out or not advertise it...but this shitbag takes every perk of the job..while we're broke.

Bush Says He's Not A Golfer In Wartime

President Bush on the golf course in 2002. He said he gave up the game the following year because playing in wartime "sends the wrong signal." (By J. Scott Applewhite -- Associated Press)

By Dan Eggen
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, May 14, 2008

President Bush said yesterday that he gave up golfing in 2003 "in solidarity" with the families of soldiers who were dying in Iraq, concluding that it was "just not worth it anymore" to play the sport in a time of war.

"I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf," Bush said in a White House interview with the Politico. "I feel I owe it to the families to be as -- to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal."

Bush said he decided to stop playing golf on Aug. 19, 2003, when a truck bomb in Baghdad killed U.N. special representative Sergio Vieira de Mello and more than a dozen others.

He said he received word of the attack while playing golf during a stay at the family ranch near Crawford, Tex. Press reports at the time indicate he took the call from Condoleezza Rice, then his national security adviser.

"They pulled me off the golf course, and I said it's just not worth it anymore to do," Bush said in yesterday's interview
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2011, 04:00:35 PM »
Sorry... but that's a lie... I have video... check the link.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2011, 04:06:01 PM »
He said he quit in 2003.....anything media matters says...is generally bullshit. Soros front.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2011, 04:36:52 PM »
He said he quit in 2003.....anything media matters says...is generally bullshit. Soros front.

He said August... where he obviously did golf after August 2003.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2011, 05:36:43 PM »
Dude....its about Barry!!!!...we didn't see Bush parade half of Hollywood through the white house....or all the vacations. He owned that ranch. Obama  shouldn't be  doing all this shit while our friggen oil supply goes up in smoke. He shouldn't be advertising it.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2011, 05:43:35 PM »
Dude....its about Barry!!!!...we didn't see Bush parade half of Hollywood through the white house....or all the vacations. He owned that ranch. Obama  shouldn't be  doing all this shit while our friggen oil supply goes up in smoke. He shouldn't be advertising it.

Okee dokee... You don't think parading these Mega-Church pastors is kind of the same?

Bush had more vacations than any President prior to him... what are you talking about?

Did you get upset when Bush was on vacation and Gas skyrotted after Katrina?

I get you don't like Obama... but can't you at least keep it real?

Why is it that people can not keep it real when they talk about politics?

I don't think Obama is some super great savior... fuck... he ain't done shit for me but get me a few bucks back on my taxes this year, but seriously... he ain't breaking shit anymore than anyone else either.

Republicans just wanna hate Democrats and Democrats just wanna hate Republicans.... All mostly for dumb shit that doesn't change anything.