Author Topic: Wrestlemania card - WEAK!!  (Read 19619 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Wrestlemania card - WEAK!!
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2011, 10:27:19 AM »

...and then, there's Warrior; whose matches you could use to time an egg.
 :)
Lol...you mean Hellwig the experienced, high end technical wrestler that he is?  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2011, 10:29:19 AM »

...and then, there's Warrior; whose matches you could use to time an egg.
 :)

Don't forget Goldberg.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2011, 05:36:07 PM »
I'm looking foward to the Edge-Del Rio match. I'm curious if they will actually give him the belt. Lawler-Cole is what it is...by the reaction of the live crowds, people are dying to see Lawler get his hands on Cole. Don't care about Cena-Miz or Taker-HHH, Sheamus-Danielson could be an awesome match.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2011, 04:51:28 AM »
Here's the latest on that "stellar" card:

Announced for the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2011 are: Hacksaw Jim Duggan (to be inducted by the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase), Drew Carey, Bullet Bob Armstrong, Sunny and Shawn Michaels

~ The Rock will host the show

~ Dolph Ziggler and LayCool vs. John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki Waste of time
~ Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes amatursish
~ Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole w/Jack Swagger (Steve Austin as Referee) Just because of Austin
~ CM Punk (Mason Ryan, Michael McGillicutty & David Otunga are banned from ringside) vs. Randy Orton Decent
~ No Holds Barred Match: Triple H vs. The Undertaker
~ World Title Match: Edge © vs. Alberto Del Rio Not enough va va va voom
~ WWE Title Match: The Miz © vs. John Cena Too pradictable

Now they had to bring in a retired Trish Stratus and the little meatball Snooki from Jersey shore because there are litterally no stars worth watching. Wow...
Only match I am interested in is the No Holds Barred match....and thats provided that the Undertaker can still do it with his age and extremely bad shoulder.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 05:52:52 AM »
Snooki already gave me all the entertainment I needed by watching all the internet melt down over her having a match.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 06:01:42 AM »
I think they have more than enough stars on the show. Austin, Rock, Trish, probably Shawn...it's just a way to get them some mainstream attention. At least she will bring some attention to a match that no one would otherwise care about. It will be 10-15 minutes of a 4 hour show and she was better in the ring than some of the girls they have now lol.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011, 06:07:28 AM »
I think they have more than enough stars on the show. Austin, Rock, Trish, probably Shawn...it's just a way to get them some mainstream attention. At least she will bring some attention to a match that no one would otherwise care about. It will be 10-15 minutes of a 4 hour show and she was better in the ring than some of the girls they have now lol.
Personally, I hope Laycool cleans their clocks. They are better female performers. Trish is too played out and Layla and McCool IMO are better looking now. See them in those bootie shorts last night on Raw?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2011, 06:19:44 AM »
Personally, I hope Laycool cleans their clocks. They are better female performers. Trish is too played out and Layla and McCool IMO are better looking now. See them in those bootie shorts last night on Raw?
I was hoping for a McCool pussy slip haha. My guess is that Morrison and his team are going over, but I agree with you. I'm a huge Laycool fan. Give Ziggler-Morrison like 10 minutes of ring time then have the women do something and it wouldn't be that bad IMO.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2011, 11:07:16 AM »
I was hoping for a McCool pussy slip haha. My guess is that Morrison and his team are going over, but I agree with you. I'm a huge Laycool fan. Give Ziggler-Morrison like 10 minutes of ring time then have the women do something and it wouldn't be that bad IMO.
McCool must have twisted her ankle. She had a hooker high boot on one leg, and a giant dark shoe / sock on the other.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011, 06:12:58 AM »

Announced for the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2011 are: Hacksaw Jim Duggan (to be inducted by the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase),

I finished reading Teds book last week (2 stars out of 5) and he said that the three strongest men in professional wrestling was Andre, Steve Williams, and Hacksaw Duggan

~ The Rock will host the show  The only thing going for it so far

~ Dolph Ziggler and LayCool vs. John Morrison, Trish Stratus and Snooki I agree, a complete Waste of time
~ Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes Cody has that nice little gimmick going on right now though... and Mysterio is shitting pins and needles about Mystico entering the WWE, even though Mystico is only as good as the person carrying him through the match. 
~ Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole w/Jack Swagger (Steve Austin as Referee) Zero interest at all here
~ CM Punk (Mason Ryan, Michael McGillicutty & David Otunga are banned from ringside) vs. Randy Orton After routinely whipping Punk and all the Nexxus members, this match is onesided at best.  PUnk has some great comedy bits that he pulls out of nowhere at times though.  I expect a returning Sheffield or other member to join in
~ No Holds Barred Match: Triple H vs. The Undertaker  Two old farts - one a MMA wannabee wearing eyeliner and the other a hollywood reject having a street fight because neither of them possess any actual wrestling skills
~ World Title Match: Edge © vs. Alberto Del Rio Destiny will be fulfilled.  Edge as multi time champ is bullshit
~ WWE Title Match: The Miz © vs. John Cena Was it me or on the last Monday Night Raw, did it seem like these two were getting ready for some homo loving and skin rubbing on the floor at the end?  It was getting a bit creepy

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2011, 06:27:24 AM »

You forgot about SUNNY!!!

;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2011, 09:10:54 AM »
The plan as of today is to have Jim Ross call at least two matches at WrestleMania.

-Wrestling Observer

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2011, 09:19:22 AM »
Yeah, Undertaker and HHH have no wrestling skills. HHH is only employed because of Stephanie, otherwise he would have been released in 2002.  Undertaker is too old and has been carried since 1998. Did I miss anything?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2011, 10:00:41 AM »
Yeah, Undertaker and HHH have no wrestling skills. HHH is only employed because of Stephanie, otherwise he would have been released in 2002.  Undertaker is too old and has been carried since 1998. Did I miss anything?
Yes, Brooklin Brawler has been carrying the WWE since 1985  ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2011, 11:10:50 AM »
The plan as of today is to have Jim Ross call at least two matches at WrestleMania.

-Wrestling Observer

Gee, I wonder if one's going to be the Cole vs. Lawler matchup.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2011, 12:57:52 PM »
This is the weakest wrestlemania that I can remember.

Not having a MITB match hurts the show alot. And also not having a properly pushed main event is really sucking the life out of this show.

Maybe Vince will realize he needs to create some new stars when the ppv numbers from this show absolutely bombs.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2011, 01:03:39 PM »

Not having a MITB match hurts the show alot. And also not having a properly pushed main event is really sucking the life out of this show.

Maybe Vince will realize he needs to create some new stars when the ppv numbers from this show absolutely bombs.
It stinks. Plain and simple.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2011, 04:49:32 AM »

"Money in The Bank" is now its own pay-per-view.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2011, 05:04:03 AM »
I always thought that the MITB was the highlight of the WM card. All the midcard guys doing all these crazy high spots to try and get noticed.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2011, 06:45:37 PM »
It wouldn't be a MITB match without Shelton.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2011, 07:47:02 PM »
"Money in The Bank" is now its own pay-per-view.

Like PB said it was the highlight of the last few wrestlemanias it was a 25 minute highlight reel.

Oh well. I for one wont be wasting my hard earned $$ on this years WM.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2011, 10:58:14 AM »
The "King of Kings" will someday run your beloved Federation along side his queen.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2011, 07:04:24 PM »
Shane O'Mac saw the writing on the wall. HHH is the King of Kings.

Based on what's been said, I suspect that Stephanie may be a little "difficult" to work with at times.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2011, 11:37:07 AM »

Every straight guy on earth would hit that.

Orton/Punk

Undertaker/HHH

The only matches I'm interested in........but I don't really watch that much so I don't know how the rest of the guys are doing. Any other matches going to be noteworthy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2011, 01:06:59 PM »
And Vince wonders why attendance is down...cuz the Cards suck!

Undertaker vs HHH.....WWE tried to make us think this is the first battle together...umm not

Sheamus is now Champ again...where is his title match?

Not crazy about Kofi but where is his match?

To me, it's Raw the night after I look forward to