Author Topic: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!  (Read 44490 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!
« Reply #425 on: December 07, 2011, 11:29:06 AM »
it is inappropriate to secretly pay a woman money when you're married, and you deliberately mislead your wife on it.

he said he'd done NOTHING inappropriate.  He admits that's not true now.

That's a lie.  Cain is an admitted liar.  Maybe he didn't put his penis inside this woman, but he did act inappropriately, by his own admission.

And yes, paying a woman isnt as bad as boning her.  I guess we can argue that, but we can agree on the fact cain wasn't being honest with "i've never done anything inappropriate".

Farting in mixed company is inappropriate; gazing at a woman's cleavage (despite her wearing a super-plunging neckline, ala Nicole Scherzinger, on the Conan O'Brien show) is inappropriate. But, that's not what sank Cain's campaign.

The issue is whether or not Cain was either harassing or boning these women. Cain has stated that he has not. And there's little evidence to suggest otherwise. Until such evidence comes to light, I believe Cain's word over that of these women, especially given that at least one is a known liar, sued for libel, defamation, and stalking.

His statement about not doing anything inappropriate was with respect to the charges of:
- Harassing Kraushaar and the other NRA woman,
- Reaching for Bialek's snatch and nearly forcing her to blow him to get her job back,
- Boning White for nearly 13 years (while he was fighting cancer, while she was married and divorced twice, and allegedly in a lesbian relationship with her business partner).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #426 on: December 07, 2011, 11:31:12 AM »
I guess your beef, then, is with Cain for making such a blanket statement.

Most people believed it was silly to make his claim of never doing anything inappropriate in 43 years.

But he stood by it.  Very high standard.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #427 on: December 07, 2011, 11:36:31 AM »
I guess your beef, then, is with Cain for making such a blanket statement.

Most people believed it was silly to make his claim of never doing anything inappropriate in 43 years.

But he stood by it.  Very high standard.

My beef is that a GOP candidate is gone, because of some malicious accusations, with nary a shred of proof. Two of the three known accusers have been shown to be LIARS (who also happen to be broke and, by other reports, loose).

The third (and initial) accuser, to this day, still hasn't stated what Cain supposedly did (despite being cleared by NRA to do so for over a month).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #428 on: December 07, 2011, 11:38:51 AM »
As I said in the past, I don't care what Cain did or didn't do with those women. 

My beef was he went on television and not only lied, but lied in such a clumsy way that even a blind man could see through it.  And then his other gaffe's were nothing more than attempts to get his name mentioned on late night comedy shows at the very least.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: December 07, 2011, 11:40:15 AM »
he's gone because he was incompetent.

that libya freeze up, where he tried to recall his memorized answer?
China is trying to get nukes?
I'm a leader, not a reader?
I'd empty GITMO for 1 hostage?
liberals killed jesus?

He wasn't prepared for this office, and voters realized this, the more he talked.

Ask 33 or any other repub here to tell you he believes Cain was mentally prepared to be president.  Not in comparison to obama - but in comparison to the other GOPers and the demands of the job of POTUS.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #430 on: December 07, 2011, 11:56:05 AM »
he's gone because he was incompetent.

that libya freeze up, where he tried to recall his memorized answer?
China is trying to get nukes?
I'm a leader, not a reader?
I'd empty GITMO for 1 hostage?
liberals killed jesus?

He wasn't prepared for this office, and voters realized this, the more he talked.

Ask 33 or any other repub here to tell you he believes Cain was mentally prepared to be president.  Not in comparison to obama - but in comparison to the other GOPers and the demands of the job of POTUS.  

He's gone because of these allegations. He would still be in the race, despite these gaffes (just likely with lower poll numbers, ala Rick Perry), but still in the race.

And, the "leader not a reader" routine, was a shot at Mr. Teleprompter himself. Obama reads well but can't lead his way out of a paper back (the last three years proofs that).

If Cain ain't qualified, the voters will determine that and he'd been beaten soundly in the primary race, at the ballot box.

Instead, he's forced out because of this foolishness and (to date) false accusations, which was the whole point of this being dredged up. Funny how none of these women felt the need to come forward, when Cain was in the pack.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #431 on: December 07, 2011, 12:02:21 PM »
Haha bye bye Cain you loser!
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #432 on: December 07, 2011, 12:05:13 PM »
Hey 333 how many repubs have you pumped up and said could be Obama?

Palin how'd that go? Trump? Hahaha Cain? Hahahahahaha

Get used to sucking some more Obama dick loser
Abandon every hope...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #433 on: December 07, 2011, 12:06:48 PM »
why bother your arguing with a guy who gets his facts from rush and hannidy,that about says it all

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #434 on: December 07, 2011, 12:13:05 PM »

A muslim fanatic in the desert who rapes goats and camels is better than obama.   

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #435 on: December 07, 2011, 12:37:21 PM »

I'll leave that to you and Blacken. But, you may want to get your slurping done before next November.

why bother your arguing with a guy who gets his facts from rush and hannidy,that about says it all

This coming from a guy, who needs a Speak-and-Spell for Christmas? Too funny!!

I get my facts from multiple sources. My links and threads prove it, unlike you who wallows in the cesspool that is the red-headed stepchild of cable news (MNSBC).

Last I heard, Anderson Cooper of CNN and Ed Schultz of MSNBC were barking back and forth about who's kicking whose butt in ratings. That's like the 2008 Lions talking smack to the 1976 Bucs.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #436 on: December 07, 2011, 12:41:04 PM »
Cain finally wised up and had a moment of clarity where the writing on the wall was clear.  He couldn't hack it.  He was not keeping his head above the water and there was no life saving device to be found nearby.

He just was not ready or competent.  Arguing otherwise or "compared to" is useless and an empty excuse at this point.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #437 on: December 07, 2011, 12:46:34 PM »
you say rush says this and hannidy says that ,your hypocrite christain candidate is gone and good riddens,the party of family values  :D :D :D, now go find some other hypocrite,i hear newt is the front runner that should  suit you fine  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: December 07, 2011, 12:47:51 PM »
you say rush says this and hannidy says that ,your hypocrite christain candidate is gone and good riddens,the party of family values  :D :D :D, now go find some other hypocrite,i hear newt is the front runner that should  suit you fine  :D

What family value is gun/drug running and money laundering? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #439 on: December 07, 2011, 12:47:54 PM »
Cain finally wised up and had a moment of clarity where the writing on the wall was clear.  He couldn't hack it.  He was not keeping his head above the water and there was no life saving device to be found nearby.

He just was not ready or competent.  Arguing otherwise or "compared to" is useless and an empty excuse at this point.

Then, he would have been beaten in the caucass races and that would have been that. But, that's not the issue here. The issue here is that he and his family have been smeared and wounded by (at present) FALSE accusations with next-to NO EVIDENCE to back them.

His known accusers:

- A broke woman, known for slander, libel, stalking, and defamation

- Another broke woman, known for serial harassment suits, lying, and carrying on with her boss.

- The initial woman, calling Cain a "monster", but to this day (despite being cleared by NRA) has yet to state what Cain supposedly did or said to her (other than that she's the same height as Cain's wife).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #440 on: December 07, 2011, 12:53:25 PM »

If someone is quoted as saying something, and he's on Hannity's show, OF COURSE I'M GOING TO CITE THAT PARTICULAR SHOW. Are you really this bereft of sense, or is this a special act just for my amusement?

If I hear something on Rush or Hannity on the radio, before I get to see it on the news or the Web, I report it and check it out online later.

I also cite CNN sources, CBS sources, Fox, the LA Times, or any other source, related to the topic at hand.

Your screwball attempt to paint Hannity and Limbaugh as my lone sources of information simply expose you for the goofball you are.

Or do I need to remind you of the CNN article about Kraushaar's severance deal, confirming that Cain was cleared and that Kraushaar's lawyer was critical of it, calling it less effective than an external investigation would have been?

Or the ABC article, that told of Kimberly Vay, Ginger White's ex-business partner.....you know, the one that sued White for libel AND WON!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #441 on: December 07, 2011, 12:58:08 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: December 07, 2011, 01:01:32 PM »

You sure love those emoticons don't you? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: December 07, 2011, 01:02:09 PM »
I can understand why Cain wouldn't take a polygraph about any inappropriate actions.

he would have failed.  by his own admission.  Paying out cash payments to a lesbian secretly for 13 years.

makes sense now.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: December 08, 2011, 12:31:16 PM »
I can understand why Cain wouldn't take a polygraph about any inappropriate actions.

he would have failed.  by his own admission.  Paying out cash payments to a lesbian secretly for 13 years.

makes sense now.

Cain is the only guy who could be taken to the cleaners for 13 years by a lesbian.....she must have been counting the flies on the wall while he was on top of her :)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #445 on: December 08, 2011, 12:34:35 PM »
Cain is the only guy who could be taken to the cleaners for 13 years by a lesbian.....she must have been counting the flies on the wall while he was on top of her :)

Taken to the cleaners? This woman has yet to produce the gifts that Cain allegedly gave her and she's got eviction notices out the wazoo. That doesn't sound like someone that bilked Cain for any major $$$$$$.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: December 08, 2011, 12:36:48 PM »
Taken to the cleaners? This woman has yet to produce the gifts that Cain allegedly gave her and she's got eviction notices out the wazoo. That doesn't sound like someone that bilked Cain for any major $$$$$$.
McWay...give it up already...I admire you for sticking to your guns for a little while but come on dude....Cain is making you look like a fool

Even 3333 has given up on him and denounced him..what does that say?????????

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #447 on: December 08, 2011, 12:42:56 PM »
McWay...give it up already...I admire you for sticking to your guns for a little while but come on dude....Cain is making you look like a fool

Even 3333 has given up on him and denounced him..what does that say?????????

It says that 333386 can say whatever he wants.

My post was a direct response to your claim that White took Cain to the cleaners.

As for this issue, this was a smear job (ala Meg Whitman), with the goal (now accomplished) of getting Cain gone. Never mind if the accusations are actually true (especially an adultery claim, made by a libeler and slanderer). The damage is done, and that's all that mattered.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #448 on: December 08, 2011, 12:47:22 PM »
oh it's ok if he lies and cheats and grabs ass, but it's not ok if it's a smear job. :D :D :D more of them family values  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: December 08, 2011, 12:50:34 PM »
oh it's ok if he lies and cheats and grabs ass, but it's not ok if it's a smear job. :D :D :D more of them family values  :D

Yet its ok to launder drug money and give guns to cartels?