Author Topic: Obama says Palestine must be based on 1967 borders  (Read 27289 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama says Palestine must be based on 1967 borders
« on: March 25, 2011, 06:02:43 AM »
Great freaking clip.  Please one person dispute this.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WWWWWWTTTTFFFFFF?

Cass Sunstein is married to Samantha Powers!

Ok, now i'm getting spooked.  

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:28vWvUXtEwsJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Power%20samantha%20powers%20sunstein&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you think i'm going to watch that retard for 40 minutes. i would rather sit in a chair and watch my toe nails grow ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah - god forbid you realize and learn the connections between all these freaks .

Samantha Powers & Sunstein are marred and she is the one who convinced bama to go to war and you dont think thats relevent? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yeah - god forbid you realize and learn the connections between all these freaks .

Samantha Powers & Sunstein are marred and she is the one who convinced bama to go to war and you dont think thats relevent? 

Of course not. It interferes with the slurping process.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
I think the  author of The Creature from Jekyll Island will be on tonight.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think the  author of The Creature from Jekyll Island will be on tonight.

Really?   Cool.  That is still the best book i have read in the past 10 years bar none.   I actually bought two extra copies for my house.

Probably the scariest book I have ever read.

James

Great freaking clip.  Please one person dispute this.   

Great Video, thanks for posting it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Samantha Power: The Troubling Woman Behind The Curtain Of Obama’s Libya Policy
David Horowitz's NewsReal Blog ^ | March 23, 2011 | Chris Queen

President Obama’s actions involving Libya have been baffling at best. He did nothing for days. He talked about waiting to build a coalition for multilateral action. He downplayed the concept of regime change, yet one of the main objectives for engaging has been to get rid of Colonel Qaddafi. It’s been a strange couple of weeks for Obama in terms of his foreign policy, and there still hasn’t been a clear explanation for what we’re doing in Libya and why we’re doing it.

Much of the motivation behind Obama’s Libya policy stems from from the ideology of Samantha Power, the Irish-American, hard-Left humanitarian activist who has been the president’s Director for Multilateral Affairs at the National Security Council since 2009 (and, incidentally, the wife of Obama’s “Regulatory Czar” Cass Sunstein). Power is the woman behind the curtain in terms of Obama's policy on Libya, but a look at what she advocates reveals a troubling agenda.

Power has advocated a foreign policy that can easily be described as what Stanley Kurtz calls “humanitarian interventionist.” Power and other activists like her seek to build American foreign policy around merely stepping into situations in the name of preventing genocide and other humanitarian aims. This type of foreign policy relies heavily on international law and multilateralism. It is also the reason behind Obama’s actions in Libya and the timing of them. As Kurtz states:

Most of the commentary on Libya has focused on the tension between Obama’s apparent desire to displace Qaddafi and his reluctance to admit to it. But the chief reason for this intervention is the one that’s staring us in the face...

(Excerpt) Read more at newsrealblog.com ...

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
His first point is kind of stupid.  Buying oil from Brazil is no different than buying it from USA oil fields.  America pays what the market dictates.  Unfortunately there wasn't the foresight to nationalize our oil reserves and control the price for consumers at home. 
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
Re: Glen Beck connects the dots with Obama/Powers/Sunstein/Wars/Anti-Israel
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 10:04:19 AM »
And for the record i still don't like offshore drilling.  I think they haven't proven capable of averting disaster quick enough and that sadly another deepwater spill will happen. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama says Palestine must be based on 1967 borders
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 10:11:17 AM »
Obama says Palestine must be based in 1967 borders
AP/Yahoo ^ | May 19, 2011 | uncredited

WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama is endorsing the Palestinians' demand for their future state to be based on the borders that existed before the 1967 Middle East war, in a move that will likely infuriate Israel. Israel says the borders of a Palestinian state have to be determined through negotiations.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ___________

Ok Obama - rot in hell with bin laden you disgusting communist puke.  

Fuck you and share 72 virgins with obl for all I care.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obama says Palestine must be based in 1967 borders
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »
 >:(

Fuck you obama, and every disgusting communist puke who supoorts you.   You know who you are.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 10:54:05 AM »
Bombshell Speech: Obama Abandons Israel, US Will Borrow Another Billion $ To Help Muslim B/hood.
FNC | MB26

In a bombshell speech just concluded on FNC, Obama abandoned Israel in three major ways.

1: He called for Israel to give up and retreat from the entire West Bank. His excuse was that "some Palestinians live there." Obama conveniently chose to forget the tens of thousands of Jews who live there, and that they would face immediate slaughter by Hamas if abandoned by Israel.

Remember, if Israel retreats to the 1967 borders, as now called for by Obama, the country becomes just 7 miles wide at some places. That means Arab tank-killing man-portable weapons, with ranges of more then 25k can cut the country in half here. That makes Israel militarilly indefensible.

2: Obama called for "contigious" borders between Gaza, the West Bank and the Golan Heights. That means cutting Israel in half again to give the Palestinians one large and connected chunk of Israel.

3: The SOB said Israel must be capable of defending itself alone. without outside gelp. Translation? Not "if, but "when" attacked by the Arab states, the US will not come to Israel's aid.

4: And just to hurt the American taxpayer more, and ensure the Muslim Brotherhood radicals now running Egypt have more money to buy more weapons, Obama announded that the US will borrow another BILLION dollars so we can forgive that much Egyptian debt.

________________________ ___________________-

Obama is going to go right where OBL is, deservedly so.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011, 10:54:34 AM »
Palestine should have the same borders that were drawn up by UNSCOP which gave Israel it's birth.  

Simple as that.  
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2011, 10:58:11 AM »

1947 borders.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 11:03:11 AM »
Screw that crap - so should we give back california to La Raza?   

Screw obama, piss and puke be upon him.   Who the hell is he in this but a marxist communist grifter and looting thief with a bullhorn? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011, 11:06:50 AM »
Screw that crap - so should we give back california to La Raza?   

Screw obama, piss and puke be upon him.   Who the hell is he in this but a marxist communist grifter and looting thief with a bullhorn? 

UNSCOP which gave the right to Israel to exist, also gives the right to Palestine to exist and drew up those borders.  Those should be the exact borders. 
Abandon every hope...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 11:10:43 AM »
Dang.  Is it November 2012 yet? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2011, 11:15:40 AM »
Dang.  Is it November 2012 yet? 

I just called schumers' and Gillibrands' office on this bullshit.

They said they were flooded with people utterly pissed off on this.

Fuck obama - rot in hell with bin laden you disgusting asshole!     

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2011, 11:21:16 AM »
I just called schumers' and Gillibrands' office on this bullshit.

They said they were flooded with people utterly pissed off on this.

Fuck obama - rot in hell with bin laden you disgusting asshole!     

::)

Why do you care so much?  Because it's Obama or because you really don't believe there should be a Palestinian state? 

You know Israel was founded on terrorist organizations too.  They attack british and arab targets both before, during and after the second world war.  The became the defense corps.  There is no right in this battle.  Both sides have blood on their hands. 

The only solution is the solution agreed upon to that gave israel a state within former occupied palestine in 1947 which also gave Palestine not only a right to exist but also land with which to govern. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 11:24:54 AM »
Obama: "A Full and Phased Withdrawal" by Israel to "1967 Lines"
Arutz Sheva-Israel National News ^ | 05/19/2011 | by Gavriel Queenann

US President Barack Obama radically changed US foreign policy when he called Thursday for a "full and phased withdraw of Israeli forces" from "occupied Palestinian lands."

Obama's comments came during Obama's much anticipated policy address at the State Department in which he outlined the United State's new foreign policy for the Middle East and North Africa in light of the "spring revolutions" that have rocked the region.

Saying the world was tired of "nothing but stalemate" in the Arab-Israeli conflict, and complaining that "settlement activity continues" while the "Palestinians have walked away from talks," Obama said Israelis cannot obtain the dream of a democratic and Jewish state through "occupation."

Obama called for "two states for two peoples" with permanent borders based on the "1967 lines with agreed upon swaps." The borders referred to as "1967 lines" are in fact the lines agreed upon in the 1949...

(Excerpt) Read more at israelnationalnews.com ...

________________________ ________________________ _____________________

If I could, and the CIA allowed me - i would waterboard obama myself.   

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2011, 11:25:30 AM »
Indeed - fuck Israel.

I'm just glad my taxes dont go there like you guys in the US.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2011, 11:29:39 AM »
Yeah, but it is ok to give Egypt billions and cancel out all their debt? 

WTF?  Typical crap.   Fuck obama - Can't wait till this communist radical islamist pofs is ousted in 2012.     

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2011, 11:30:20 AM »
Dang.  Is it November 2012 yet?  

More like 450 or so BC all over again:

Ezra 2:1
Now these are the people of the province who came up from the captivity of the exiles, whom Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon had taken captive to Babylon (they returned to Jerusalem and Judah, each to their own town,

Nehemiah 2:10
When Sanballat the Horonite and Tobiah the Ammonite official heard about this, they were very much disturbed that someone had come to promote the welfare of the Israelites.

Nehemiah 4:7-8
But when Sanballat, Tobiah, the Arabs, the Ammonites and the people of Ashdod heard that the repairs to Jerusalem’s walls had gone ahead and that the gaps were being closed, they were very angry. They all plotted together to come and fight against Jerusalem and stir up trouble against it.