Author Topic: Gerald celente is pissed off..  (Read 740 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Gerald celente is pissed off..
« on: April 12, 2011, 07:19:01 AM »

Gerald is pissed off...

However, he makes an interesting point about it..All we do is cry, we need to do something about it now. >:(

We can't for our leaders to do something..We must act now..

Gerald predictions have been incredibly correct over the last few years..

225for70

• Getbig IV
Re: Gerald celente is pissed off..
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 07:22:20 AM »

US is cooking the books....Unemployment rate is 22% according to shadow stats...

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 07:30:19 AM »
With the power of social media like facebook, Twitter, etc...It shouldn't be to hard to start a revolution...

We just need a couple million to "pledge" to stop paying income taxes etc...Simple

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 03:00:46 PM »
This rant always puts a smile on my face.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 05:34:47 PM »
No one can argue with what any of these two men said.  America is a nation of obedient sloths.  Its time to getting raped by the Federal Reserve and chicken hawk warmonger elites.
Live free or die

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 09:48:22 PM »
I just found theae 2 quotes on the G&O board.. Interesting stuff..

I'm still amazed that people think one party is better than the other. That the country would be in much better shape today if only McCain had won... But it's gullibility like that that keeps us from rioting in the streets. If the people have "hope" every 4 yrs that if only their party can win, everything will be alright, then they are less likely to revolt and actually change the screwing we get from the government.  

i'm amazed too that people actually think one party is better than the other! they both sucked and are both incompetent! and either they don't know their incompent and evil and/or they don't care!

wake up people! if this crap had been going on in other countries, there would be revolts, and arrested officials and people by the millions walking the streets all around this country in protest! but either the american public are mindless sheep or we just figure "how's anything like this going to help" or were " too civilized" of a society to do this?!

I agree 100% with this..
No one can argue with what any of these two men said.  America is a nation of obedient sloths.  Its time to getting raped by the Federal Reserve and chicken hawk warmonger elites.