Author Topic: 333386 vs. LurkerNoMore  (Read 19466 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Obama's deficit plan inferior to GOP's
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2011, 07:05:44 AM »
in person is the right way to do it.shit, 333386 that gives you 2 months to get on the juice ;D

Or get a fake driver's license made up with the other guy's name.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2011, 07:09:21 AM »
Since you so eager to settle it NOW.  Here is sure fire plan that you can't disagree with.

Buy a plane ticket RIGHT NOW.  To get here tomorrow.  That fast enough?  I don't care what the cost is or whether you fly first class or not.  Doesn't matter to me.  PM the name on the ticket, flight schedule and cost.  I will be at the airport waiting with the EXACT AMOUNT OF CASH of the ticket.  You show me ID and proof and I will give you the password to my account right on the spot and you can do whatever you want with the account.  

If for some reason you don't think I am a man of word (like I happen to think of you), then after PMing the airline info I requested, you pick another person off this board and I will send them a Western Union for the amount of the airline ticket for them to hold.  That way you know you will get your money back.  100% of it.  Not half.  ALL OF IT.

We can settle this tomorrow if you want.  Or will we instead hear more excuses?  I am betting on the excuses.  The only question is which one will it be?  Is it your's dogs birthday tomorrow?  Is your mom washing her hair tomorrow?  The airlines won't let you fly on Saturdays?  Which will it be?

no -dick - right now - in the next ten minutes.  I will pics of the following:  

1.   NYS & CT Law License  
2.  Federal Court Law Licens
3.  Law School diploma -
4.  manhattan college diploma showing summa cum laude honors.
5.  Pistol permit - showing ownership of glock 17, 26, Colt 38, Beretta, S&W that saysI am a self employed attorney  
6.  Drivers License
7.  Direct link to NYS Court Office of Admn veryfing my data    
6.  Picture of myself with Ronnie Coleman  
7.  Picture from show I did

I do that and you delete your account today.   Deal or no?    

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2011, 07:09:51 AM »

::)  ::)  I never did the sauce and competed clean each of the 5 times I did shows.

what shows did you do

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2011, 07:10:02 AM »
No - stop your bullshit - I'll let 240 be the judge.   Yes or no?     

No.  I want to see proof with my own eyes.  Why do you have a problem with this? I just offered you a way to settle it tomorrow.
You want me to WU 240 the cost of your airline ticket?  Can you trust 240 to hold your money and release it to you after you show up?

Deal or not?  Either say yes or just shut the fuck up with your whining and bullshit.

Very shortly I will attending a meeting with OR contractors.  So I won't be online for a few hours.  (Some of us actually have real jobs and real life that we leave the net to experience).  But I will be back here this afternoon.

Now when I come back I will we either got a deal or we just got more bullshit excuses.  It's going to be one or the other.  My bet is that it is going to be excuses.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2011, 07:11:26 AM »
No.  I want to see proof with my own eyes.  Why do you have a problem with this? I just offered you a way to settle it tomorrow.
You want me to WU 240 the cost of your airline ticket?  Can you trust 240 to hold your money and release it to you after you show up?

Deal or not?  Either say yes or just shut the fuck up with your whining and bullshit.

Very shortly I will attending a meeting with OR contractors.  So I won't be online for a few hours.  (Some of us actually have real jobs and real life that we leave the net to experience).  But I will be back here this afternoon.

Now when I come back I will we either got a deal or we just got more bullshit excuses.  It's going to be one or the other.  My bet is that it is going to be excuses.  

Yes - because I wantyou to delete your account today.   I will let 240 be the judge - deal or no?     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2011, 07:12:13 AM »

no -dick - right now - in the next ten minutes.  I will pics of the following:  

1.   NYS & CT Law License  
2.  Federal Court Law Licens
3.  Law School diploma -
4.  manhattan college diploma showing summa cum laude honors.
5.  Pistol permit - showing ownership of glock 17, 26, Colt 38, Beretta, S&W that saysI am a self employed attorney  
6.  Drivers License
7.  Direct link to NYS Court Office of Admn veryfing my data    
6.  Picture of myself with Ronnie Coleman  
7.  Picture from show I did

I do that and you delete your account today.   Deal or no?    

I bet all of the above can fit in your carry on.  Don't you?  Or a messenger bag to bring it to the corner of whatever address you gave me earlier.  

Remember how I posted I was expecting only bullshit excuses from you.  There you go.  Proved my point.

I offered you a deal.  Either you take it, resolve the bet tomorrow, wait until June or just continue with the whining and excuses.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2011, 07:14:41 AM »

Yes - because I wantyou to delete your account today.   I will let 240 be the judge - deal or no?     

My account will not be deleted today.  You can delete it yourself tomorrow if you prove me wrong.

The only deal I am accepting is the one I extended to you which is more than beyond fair and in your advantage since the entire cost  of it is falling on me.  Instead you want to rely on internet bullshit.  No deal on that.

Now based on what I offered you, do we have a deal?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] fill in a random whining excuse for this choice

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2011, 07:16:41 AM »
I bet all of the above can fit in your carry on.  Don't you?  Or a messenger bag to bring it to the corner of whatever address you gave me earlier.  

Remember how I posted I was expecting only bullshit excuses from you.  There you go.  Proved my point.

I offered you a deal.  Either you take it, resolve the bet tomorrow, wait until June or just continue with the whining and excuses.  

Yawn - you are a fucking joke.   We can resolve this right now in the next ten minutes.   Yes or no?  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2011, 07:19:25 AM »
Heading to my meeting now.

Will check back on here this afternoon to see what you decide to do.  However, I won't be holding my breath and expect anything else other than ceaseless whining, childish cryings, and more pleas to "prove" yourself via the internet.   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2011, 07:20:57 AM »
Heading to my meeting now.

Will check back on here this afternoon to see what you decide to do.  However, I won't be holding my breath and expect anything else other than ceaseless whining, childish cryings, and more pleas to "prove" yourself via the internet.   ::)

Its not about proving anything, its about me having you delete your account.  I told you, 240 can be the judge and this can bewrapped up in ten minutes flat.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2011, 07:24:47 AM »
Yawn - you are a fucking joke.   We can resolve this right now in the next ten minutes.   Yes or no? 

No. Because you are already known on  here as a liar with no e-credibility.  Why would I wager on something like that?

You are just a chickenshit and don't want to actually pull your ovaries out for once to resemble testicles and do something in real life.

I offered the bet.  I offered to cover the cost of the bet.  I offered the conditions.  You can't even accept a surefire deal that already is in favor of you.  All you need to do is show up with proof.  That's it.  How hard is that?

Instead you are making excuses.....  blah blah blah......   just as I said you would.  You have proved me correctly over and over. 

Now you want to weasel out like a little chickenshit.   ::)   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2011, 07:27:59 AM »
I don't need to travel 1000 miles toown you right now, easily i might add. 

Lets ask everyone else if what I am offering as proof is sufficient.  Yes or no?   We can wrap this up in the next ten minutes before your quicky with your boss in the dark room.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2011, 07:29:18 AM »
Its not about proving anything, its about me having you delete your account.  I told you, 240 can be the judge and this can bewrapped up in ten minutes flat.     

Oh... but it IS about proving something.  I am calling you a fake.  
How could this deal possibly be resolved in any way without proving or not proving something.   ::)

Face it.  You chickened out.  Just like I said you would.  You are just going to sit on the internet, talk your little fake shit, parade and posture, and yet run away when called out.  I never expected anything more from you.

::)  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2011, 07:30:28 AM »
Oh... but it IS about proving something.  I am calling you a fake.  
How could this deal possibly be resolved in any way without proving or not proving something.   ::)

Face it.  You chickened out.  Just like I said you would.  You are just going to sit on the internet, talk your little fake shit, parade and posture, and yet run away when called out.  I never expected anything more from you.

Ha ha ha ha ha -  ten minutes we can get this resolved - yes or no?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2011, 07:34:21 AM »
I don't need to travel 1000 miles toown you right now, easily i might add. 

Lets ask everyone else if what I am offering as proof is sufficient.  Yes or no?   We can wrap this up in the next ten minutes before your quicky with your boss in the dark room.   

No you don't.  Which is why I said I was traveling to your town in two months time.

But you wanted a more immediate and faster way.  So I offered it to you.  And you ran away like the chicken you are.

My own eyes will be the proof.  Are you saying there is something wrong with seeing proof in reality vs the internet?  I trust what I see with my own eyes.  Why shouldn't you?

I can understand why you don't want to do it in a real life meet up.  You will be exposed as the fake and fraud that most of this board already believe you are.  No problems with that.  Understanding how important your e-life is to you since you have no real life... one can understand why you would want to protect the little house of cards.

We are either doing it in real time with real proof of you just whining and crying for no reason.  Take your pick.  

By the way... your self loathing gay projections are showing again.  Might want to try to get help for them and leave me out of your little fantasies.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2011, 07:36:10 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha -  ten minutes we can get this resolved - yes or no?   

When I see it with my own eyes.  Can you do that in 10 minutes?

You = chickenshit hiding behind the internet because real life will expose you.

Don't worry.  I still got TWO MORE MONTHS to remind you that I am coming to your city.  What is your excuse going to be at the end of June when I am there and you don't want to meet up in real life to prove it?   What bullshit are you going to spread around and hide behind then?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2011, 07:36:50 AM »
You don't get it - I am sick of you now.  I want to delte you from this board now, today, in the next 30 minutes.  So I offered to put forth far more info than even Obama has, and let others be the judge, right now, and you are backing down.  

Deal or no?   240 can be the judge.        

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2011, 07:38:21 AM »
When I see it with my own eyes.  Can you do that in 10 minutes?

You = chickenshit hiding behind the internet because real life will expose you.

Don't worry.  I still got TWO MORE MONTHS to remind you that I am coming to your city.  What is your excuse going to be at the end of June when I am there and you don't want to meet up in real life to prove it?   What bullshit are you going to spread around and hide behind then?

Won't need to because we can resolve this RIGHT NOW.    Tell you what - I will also add a photo from today of the front door of my law office wth my name on the door and sign on the building as further proof.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2011, 11:03:44 AM »
Won't need to because we can resolve this RIGHT NOW.    Tell you what - I will also add a photo from today of the front door of my law office wth my name on the door and sign on the building as further proof.     

Then you will have to wait until June when I can see it with my own eyes. 

I am calling bullshit on your little internet photos.  WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
Your defense is simply to want to post more internet photos?   ::)

That's as stupid as your little cryfest about Obama's fake COLB issued by the state of Hawaii, but yet want them to release a LFBC that you will take as gospel truth.

When I see the picture on the drivers license matches the person showing it to me and the name matches the name on the degree I will believe you then.

Until then, you are just a chickenshit liar. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2011, 11:09:08 AM »

Let let 240 judge today?   ok? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2011, 11:10:27 AM »
What part of the English language are you struggling with?

Or maybe you can explain to all of us why you don't want to do it in person?  Why the apprehension?  Hell, it was on my dime not yours so it wouldn't cost you anything.  Except having to leave the beloved internet alone for a couple of hours.  But I am sure you can pick a plane with Wifi.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2011, 11:14:56 AM »
I don't need to travel 1000 miles to bust your ass.  I can so so in ten minutes and like i said - lets have 240 judge it. 

you are the pussy who is scared shit, not me.  I want to end this T O D A Y, not two months from now.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2011, 11:19:27 AM »
I already said I will see proof with my own eyes.  You obviously don't understand or comprehend basic English.  Seeing proof in real life trumps anything you see on the internet.  Most lawyers know what irrefutable proof is.  Most real lawyers that is. 

But don't worry.  If you can't pull yourself away from the net long enough to travel here at my expense and prove me wrong, I will be there in two months.

What's your excuse going to be then?   You can piss around whining and making excuses on here about your internet proof all you want, but June is coming.  I won't be letting you forget.  What's your excuse going to be when I am there and asking to meet up and you show me?  Hmmmm?  Go ahead and tell us.  I already know you won't show up because you are just a sissy bitch boy who will be exposed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2011, 11:21:06 AM »
I already said I will see proof with my own eyes.  You obviously don't understand or comprehend basic English.  Seeing proof in real life trumps anything you see on the internet.  Most lawyers know what irrefutable proof is.  Most real lawyers that is. 

But don't worry.  If you can't pull yourself away from the net long enough to travel here at my expense and prove me wrong, I will be there in two months.

What's your excuse going to be then?   You can piss around whining and making excuses on here about your internet proof all you want, but June is coming.  I won't be letting you forget.  What's your excuse going to be when I am there and asking to meet up and you show me?  Hmmmm?  Go ahead and tell us.  I already know you won't show up because you are just a sissy bitch boy who will be exposed.

I said let 240 be the judge.   you dont trust him?   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2011, 11:31:49 AM »
Of course I trust 240.   But I trust my own eyes even more.  You want to put all your personal info on youtube  ::)  for the whole world to see and rip off but won't show it one on one to someone that will keep it private.   ::)   Ohhhhhkkkkkkaaaayyyyyyyy .

Obviously as I stated two pages back... you are just going to duck and dodge and whine and cry and offer bullshit "internet" excuses.  Then when I am in NYC  you won't be anywhere to be found.

Don't worry.  I already predicted this.  I know this is how it is going to play out.