Author Topic: 333386 vs. LurkerNoMore  (Read 19438 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 333386 vs. LurkerNoMore
« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2011, 11:42:50 AM »
 ::)  ::)

Like I said - I will end this today and let 240, Hugo, whoever be the judge.   You know you will be banned and that is why you wont take up the challenge  Case closed.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2011, 12:57:19 PM »
i say no big deal just wait till the end of june.sounds like 333386 is hiding something, just my opinion.and you know the saying on opinions,there like assholes everyone has one and they usually stink

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2011, 12:58:50 PM »
i say no big deal just wait till the end of june.sounds like 333386 is hiding something, just my opinion.and you know the saying on opinions,there like assholes everyone has one and they usually stink

Do you want the challenge?   Let whoever you want be the judge and you deete your account if  prove my credentials.  Deal?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2011, 01:20:06 PM »
Do you want the challenge?   Let whoever you want be the judge and you deete your account if  prove my credentials.  Deal?

no, this is between you two, just wait till the end of june, in person that way there can be no questions either way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2011, 01:25:20 PM »
no, this is between you two, just wait till the end of june, in person that way there can be no questions either way

I WANT THIS OOVER TODAY - LET 240 BE THE JUDGE.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2011, 01:27:59 PM »

I WANT THIS OOVER TODAY - LET 240 BE THE JUDGE.   

i don't get it how is he going to judge from florida ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2011, 02:09:46 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2011, 07:25:03 AM »

Exactly.  His little punk ass is scared to meet up in person because then he can't hide behind his little fake internet photos and bullshit.

With two months to go, you would think that would be enough time for someone to diet down a bit. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2011, 07:27:53 AM »

Why don't you just tell us why you don't want me to see those driver's license in real life?  You think it is ok to post them on youtube for millions of people to see and possibly rip off, but yet run like the scared little pussy you are when suggesting a real life inspection of them.  Why is that?  Just tell us ok?  Don't worry, most of us are already at the conclusion you are a fake and fraud anyway.  Your reputation as the biggest liar on the board is cemented at this point.

Just go ahead and admit your little scared ass is running in circles.  Making excuses, just like I predict from the very start.  It wasn't hard.  Insecure losers like yourself are easy to predict.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2011, 07:32:10 AM »

Why don't you just tell us why you don't want me to see those driver's license in real life?  You think it is ok to post them on youtube for millions of people to see and possibly rip off, but yet run like the scared little pussy you are when suggesting a real life inspection of them.  Why is that?  Just tell us ok?  Don't worry, most of us are already at the conclusion you are a fake and fraud anyway.  Your reputation as the biggest liar on the board is cemented at this point.

Just go ahead and admit your little scared ass is running in circles.  Making excuses, just like I predict from the very start.  It wasn't hard.  Insecure losers like yourself are easy to predict.

Yawn - I challenged you and will do so again TODAY!   

So ether you accept today an let 240 be the judge or STFU and delte your account and stop trolling for dates from other twinks.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2011, 09:04:33 AM »
You could have been here TODAY.  And your little scared ass wouldn't take the bet.

So... tomorrow?  Deal still stands.  You pick any day between now and the end of June when I arrive there and I will reimburse any airline cost for you to come here.

Unless I am seeing it with my own eyes, we don't have a deal.  Because your ass is a complete fake and fraud that is why you want to just resort to internet bullshit postings and photos.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2011, 09:10:14 AM »
And why won't you answer why you don't want someone to see it in real life?  Why?

I see you fell back on your typical gay projections and talk.  No surprise there.  Why should it be?  Middle age, never been married, no kids and no girlfriend.  Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure your self loathing comes from within.   Does that closet faggotry come from the Italian side of you or the Republican side?

Now I will check back later.  See if you found (or borrowed) the balls to meet up face to face and show an ID.  But you won't.  I know you won't.  Because you are just a fake ass Crytalian who isn't anything more than chickenshit in real life.  Risking exposure and having your little house of cards collapse is scaring you shitless so you want to resort to internet proof?   ::)

Little pussy.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2011, 10:25:47 AM »
I didn't read this thread carefully but is Lurker wanting 3333 to fly to his town to show him papers to prove he is an attorney?

If so, why?
R

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2011, 02:08:40 PM »
I didn't read this thread carefully but is Lurker wanting 3333 to fly to his town to show him papers to prove he is an attorney?

If so, why?

to prove who he says he is who he is ,he going to even pay his way

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2011, 02:48:42 PM »

Are they going to trow hands  :(
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2011, 03:17:32 PM »
I
Not at all. Lurked is going to delete his account.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2011, 05:15:01 PM »
I

;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2011, 06:43:26 PM »

If so, why?

No, I will be in NYC, 333 town for him to show me his driver's license.  That way when I see the picture matches the person, I will believe the name on any so called degree he has or business he so call owns.   

He didn't want to wait until I am there at the end of June but wanted to do it immediately and I am/was so sure he is a fake and fraud I offered to fly him here on my own expense to prove otherwise. But he wouldn't do that either.  Instead he wants to hide behind dubious internet photos which he has already been busted in faking before.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2011, 06:44:42 PM »
I

Only if you are correct.  But that isn't going to happen is it?  Because you are too chickenshit to meet up in NYC and you are too chickenshit to let me pay for a ticket for you to come here and prove it.

Other than that happening, I don't think my account is going anywhere.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2011, 06:46:38 PM »

Exactly.

Now tell the truth here.  Why would someone offer to post the ID on youtube, where millions can see it and commit ID theft of the person posting it, but yet won't do so in private where there is zero risk of ID theft to occur?

Probably because the ID he wants to post isn't his own.  Just like that photo he claims of being himself isn't him either.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2011, 06:50:57 PM »

Naw.  With 333's closet queerness that he projects all time, his idea of throwing hands would be trying to grab my ass or crotch.

Ain't no conflict here that deep.    I claimed he is a fake and fraud and gave him the opportunity to prove otherwise.  But all he wants to do is more internet bullshit.

Look at it this way...  if someone wrote you a check and it bounced, when you confronted that person and asked for payment, would you take another check for it?
Well he has already been busted in lies and fake internet bullshit on here before, so why would I believe anything else he posted on the internet as proof?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2011, 08:18:48 PM »
Ask 240 if I am making shit up.    Be prepared to delete your account bitch.  By the way you can find me at the corner of neired ave. And Webster ave in the bronx any time.  My office is right there. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2011, 06:13:22 AM »
Ok, I will find you there at the end of June.

Unless of course you just supply more excuses to why you won't be showing up.  Just bring the driver's license with you. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2011, 06:22:40 AM »
Ha haha -  ask 240 how smart you are challenging me to this.   Be prepared to delete your account.   

Its all cool too.   I'll buy you a beer at the bar across the Street - Rivers' Edge.   I'm going to give you opportunities along the way to get out of this embarassment for yourself plenty of times.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2011, 06:29:12 AM »
Youve got to admit 3333 For all your Insane retarded talk, dumb reasoning, and idiotic viewpoints.. It kind of makes me question your Esq legitimacy. But maybe youre joking. ..its just... the shit that you call "Proof" on here is laughable at best. Also.. When you are found out, sometimes you own up and other times you keep it going (eg the swat thing).. you just like made shit up.. i dont know.. maybe you are an esq,...my friend is an asst DA in Chicago, and he wasnt the sharpest knife either